Gas prices already going up

My numbers? I don't have any numbers you lying shit stain! Lol, Trump lives in your head 24/7. Don't shoot up a school!
And yet you are the ONLY fuckstains that post this shit. 24/7. LOLLLOL

Yeah going up again like we all said after the elections. One thing for sure is that it has nothing to do with what this article from the lying media says. Politicians are behind it.
You Lie! Gasoline prices have been Falling since Nov 8, 2022 Midterm Elections! Oil companies were raising prices heading into elections to punish voters.
RBOB.png

Gas Prices.png

Last edited:
I was incorrect.
I apologize for this ^^^^^ 30 million mistake.
You forgive me?

I had posted this (Below) many times, I'm sorry for the bad post.
Total for the year

2020. 135, 885 /12 = 11,324 (2020)
2021. 134,927 / 12 = 11,244 (2021)
2022. 93,328 / 8 = 11,666 (2022)

Looks like ^^^^ Oil Production is UP

Apology accepted. Production isn't keeping up with demand and if you bothered to stay up with the industry, you'd know new exploration is down and materials such as drill pipe, along with financing are hard to get. All thanks to xidens policies.

Apology accepted. Production isn't keeping up with demand and if you bothered to stay up with the industry, you'd know new exploration is down and materials such as drill pipe, along with financing are hard to get. All thanks to xidens policies.

So you want an honest discussion.

1). Yes, I will reply
2) No. I decline

Since you are tardy.
You up?

Forum List

Back