Gas prices: Biden's or Trump's

Once again.. dummies like you don't read closely! "the majority of people's position"
If the majority of people find a position wrong, i.e. evil... that is the distinction. I don't believe the majority of
people find the left side of their body evil... even positing that as you stupidly did, PROVES your ignorance!

Who cares what YOU believe? You said they define "anything" left = evil. That includes the left side of your body. Sounds like you're in a perpetual battle between good & evil with yourself.

trump merely used the standard definition…but like most things, when it’s met, the demafasict change the terms
Uhhh, the standard definition of being energy independent is to produce what we consume. Pretty simple. Not needing to import energy. That’s independence. That’s not what we had under trump. He played with words as usual to get a talking point to brag about. He sure knows how to play the fools…. I’ll give him that

Who cares what YOU believe? You said they define "anything" left = evil. That includes the left side of your body. Sounds like you're in a perpetual battle between good & evil with yourself.
  • Slight plurality of Americans in 2019 identified as conservative (37%)
  • Moderates nearly as high, at 35%, while 24% were liberal
So the issue wasn't the physical "left" or "right" but as I positioned the comment was what the majority
of people define as left vs right and the above Gallup poll shows more people identify with the Right than
the minority of people that are truly evil and more stupid like you are liberal!
People like you are faux intellectual and most of them like you are plain lazy...depend on others for your life!

So the issue wasn't the physical "left" or "right" but as I positioned the comment was what the majority
of people define as left vs right and the above Gallup poll shows more people identify with the Right than
the minority of people that are truly evil and more stupid like you are liberal!
People like you are faux intellectual and most of them like you are plain lazy...depend on others for your life!

LOL

So the left is evil because the right says so and there are more of them??

:lmao:

Oh, and I note you just changed your position. Earlier your said a majority defines these terms.... only now you switched to a plurality since conservatives are NOT a majority.

nah just the united states and it record gas prices

Every country in the first world has record gas prices. But only Anericans are stupid enough to think THEIR PRESIDENT had anything to do with it.

Only American idiots are blaming their President.

Do you have to wear a hockey helmet when you leave the house?

You’re using 2019 numbers. Before the pandemic and the insurrection. The numbers were quite different in 2021.

Unless and until you rid yourself of the toxic orange blob, you’ll never win another election again.

Last edited:
This is not what the opening post asks for. You had to evade answering the opening post because the answer is politically inconvenient. The innate lefty tendency to cheat or evade took over and you answered a different question.
Since gas prices have nothing to do with the president, the question asked is misleading.

I think we know which gas prices lefties like more, as the opening post asks. The answer is politically inconvenient, so lefties evade answering the opening post.

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.
Every one likes lower gas prices. If you were honest you would admit that prices have always gone steadily up over the years. And that we have peaks & valleys based on different situations, like wars & virus. its the situation, Not on who is president. Not on what political party you favor.

I think we know which gas prices lefties like more, as the opening post asks. The answer is politically inconvenient, so lefties evade answering the opening post.
/-----/ My neighbor who voted for Biden and is a big Global Warming advocate, buys gas at Costco, because it's 25 cents cheaper per gallon. I try and get along with everyone, so I just nod and smile as he fills his SUV gas tank that has an I'm Riding with Biden bumper sticker.

Uhhh, the standard definition of being energy independent is to produce what we consume. Pretty simple. Not needing to import energy. That’s independence. That’s not what we had under trump. He played with words as usual to get a talking point to brag about. He sure knows how to play the fools…. I’ll give him that
We use 20 million bpd and produce 13 million when everything is working well. Trump was either lying or stupid.

sartre play , you quoted in post 472, " If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump."

MizMolly , Your post evaded answering the opening post, just as was predicted. Go on now, post your next evasion.

Wrong again. The opening post asks if gas prices are the fault of Biden or Trump. The answer is neither. My first response was not an evasion since it addressed the question.
You’re wrong. Biden drove up oil prices with his energy policy. Right off the bat. Just as Obama did.
From January 2021…

surada , here is the opening post:

Which gas prices do you like more, the prices under Beijing Biden, or the prices under Trump? If you are a lefty and you post something besides Beijing Biden or Trump, I'll count that as you liked the prices under Trump.

Forum List

Back