Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama

You have to show us any 3 year olds who are forced to be homosexual. That would definitely be child abuse of the highest order. Other than that, you are full of it.

How do you feel about 3 year olds being adopted into a fundamental christianity lifestyle? Or about 3 year olds being adopted into a rich lifestyle. Or 3 year olds being adopted into a Kansas farm lifestyle?
I do not have to show you anything, I have been using you as an example to others, to the reader of the threads who never posts.

Anybody reading your post I am responding to will see that you have no logical response.

I never ever said or implied that 3 year old orphans are being raped by homosexuals.

If you have all the facts, why make things up?
So...you did not attempt to speak for children being adopted by gay couples? Yes or no.
Adoption is my biggest concern of legal homo marriage. A kid being denied the opportunity to be raised by the ideal circumstance all because of selfish, counterproductive homo politics. Cruel.

Oh lets look at the facts again- and the facts are cruel

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

You think having kids languish in foster care, waiting for what you consider to be 'the ideal circumstance' is preferable to allowing the child to be adopted by a single parent or a homosexual couple- now that is cruel

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

You think kids aging out of the system- to live on the streets- is preferable to allowing these kids to be adopted by single parents or homosexual parents- now that is really cruel.

Facts and Statistics

The vast majority of these children were born- and abandoned- by their biological- and heterosexual parents.

The 'mom and dad' which you consider 'ideal' abandoned these kids.

So you think that the only 'ideal' situation is to make them wait for another 'mom and dad' and to hell with how many years it takes or if they end up being abandoned by the state.....now that is cruel.
Ha, ha, that website is bunk, its a meta-analysis of a study. Studies that did not include children adopted into homosexual lifestyles.

Not valid at all.
You are unable, before you look it up, to define what is a meta-analysis of a study. Your statement is gibberish and offers nothing to the discussion.

I do not have to show you anything, I have been using you as an example to others, to the reader of the threads who never posts.

Anybody reading your post I am responding to will see that you have no logical response.

I never ever said or implied that 3 year old orphans are being raped by homosexuals.

So...you did not attempt to speak for children being adopted by gay couples? Yes or no.
Adoption is my biggest concern of legal homo marriage. A kid being denied the opportunity to be raised by the ideal circumstance all because of selfish, counterproductive homo politics. Cruel.

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

You think having kids languish in foster care, waiting for what you consider to be 'the ideal circumstance' is preferable to allowing the child to be adopted by a single parent or a homosexual couple- now that is cruel

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

You think kids aging out of the system- to live on the streets- is preferable to allowing these kids to be adopted by single parents or homosexual parents- now that is really cruel.

Facts and Statistics

The vast majority of these children were born- and abandoned- by their biological- and heterosexual parents.

So you think that the only 'ideal' situation is to make them wait for another 'mom and dad' and to hell with how many years it takes or if they end up being abandoned by the state.....now that is cruel.
Ha, ha, that website is bunk, its a meta-analysis of a study. Studies that did not include children adopted into homosexual lifestyles.

Not valid at all.
You are unable, before you look it up, to define what is meta-analysis of a study.
Sure I can, its called Cherry Picking.

Facts and Statistics

Lots of opinion here, you link does not use the word "Abandoned" once. That makes your post and yourself a fraud.

From now on, every time you mention orphans and homosexuals, I am going to just quote you

That makes your post and yourself a fraud.

Every time you mention 'orphans' and homosexuals without a link to support your claim- I am going to use your words in response.

Luckily cut and paste is fast, as I will be busy responding to your posts.
You stated you had statistics showing "Abandoned" children, the link you gave has zero data on the claim you made of it. That is fraud.

Translation: A court that made a constitutional decision you didn't like.

No, a court MADE up something that I do not oppose to on it face, but I do oppose HOW it was allowed to happen.
So you oppose our checks and balances as written in the U.S. Constitution. Share with us your Constitutional Law background.

Where is the check/balance on the courts? It used to be the amendment process but that is next to impossible to bring about nowadays, so basically we have 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers creating new law.

I don't need a constitutional law background to talk about the constitution, I'm a fucking american.
List any new law created by the Supreme Court. Any.

And you don't know jack-shit about Constitutional law. However, it does give me a giggle to watch your ignorance on parade.

What it creates is psuedo-law by finding existing laws unconstitutional when there is no constitutional basis to do so in the first place. its like when they created a "right" to abortion out of thin fucking air.
You DO realize that when a court makes a ruling, they have to explain the Constitutional basis of that ruling, right? They don't just randomly rule without explaining the Constitutional basis.

And....I cannot help but notice you trying.....trying to shift the goalposts from your original claim that the court was "creating new law". :lol:

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

Data vs. your obtuse personal opinion. I wonder which carries more validity? That study is certainly more valid than your claims of speaking for 99% of Americans and all children. lol.
Is YOUR personal opinion more valid?

The answer is that is regulating marriage. You don't like it, don't marry someone who looks like you.
You didn't answer my question. You just made a detached comment. Why should the public be forced to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking?
Probably for the same reason it subsidizes male on female buttfucking as long as it is done within a marriage. And it does.
But that provides the option of hetero intercourse that creates babies. Homos don't.

Sorry you are confused by the biology.

buttfucking- whether by male to a female or male to a male- will never create babies.

Nor should the State be subsidizing any sex of any kind.

At most, the State should be supporting relationships between couples that benefit the state.
That would be traditional heterosexual couples with moral values, a trait gays lack.

Moral values? Like wanting to shoot people based solely on their skin color? Sorry, but your moral compass stopped spinning a longtime ago. Now you are just a hypocrite.

Facts and Statistics

Lots of opinion here, you link does not use the word "Abandoned" once. That makes your post and yourself a fraud.

From now on, every time you mention orphans and homosexuals, I am going to just quote you

Every time you mention 'orphans' and homosexuals without a link to support your claim- I am going to use your words in response.

Luckily cut and paste is fast, as I will be busy responding to your posts.
You stated you had statistics showing "Abandoned" children, the link you gave has zero data on the claim you made of it. That is fraud.

That makes your post and yourself a fraud

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

Data vs. your obtuse personal opinion. I wonder which carries more validity? That study is certainly more valid than your claims of speaking for 99% of Americans and all children. lol.
I wonder the same thing, so post the data, from the source, not from an adoption agency, post the real data and the real study, but you never saw the data or real study, you would not even know where to begin to look.

We just get an adoption website that tells editorializes studies and data.

Of course I made no claim about numbers waiting to be adopted, did I? So it is not my opinion vs my data.

You didn't answer my question. You just made a detached comment. Why should the public be forced to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking?
Probably for the same reason it subsidizes male on female buttfucking as long as it is done within a marriage. And it does.
But that provides the option of hetero intercourse that creates babies. Homos don't.

buttfucking- whether by male to a female or male to a male- will never create babies.

At most, the State should be supporting relationships between couples that benefit the state.
That would be traditional heterosexual couples with moral values, a trait gays lack.

Moral values? Like wanting to shoot people based solely on their skin color? Sorry, but your moral compass stopped spinning a longtime ago. Now you are just a hypocrite.
As a southern conservative patriot with tradional southern values, I will always be a upstanding moral citizen.

As a southern conservative patriot with tradional southern values, I will always be a upstanding moral citizen.

Bullshit. Your statements about wanting to kill blacks show your complete lack of morality. Your hatred for minorities is further proof of it.

I am a southerner. I am a proud patriot. I am proud to say that I served with many, many black and hispanic service members. You have stated that you would volunteer to shoot those patriots. You even claim that those patriots are not even human.

No, you are not a patriot. You are a hate-monger parading your views as if they matched the majority of the south. They do not. Your views are as antiquated as they are wrong. But do know that if you ever get your chance to start shooting innocent people based solely on skin color, I would be happy to end your rampage for you. And I am not alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

No- you are an immoral POS, an embarressment to Americans. You hate all Americans who are not white, all Americans who are Jewish.

You wouldn't know what a traditional southern value is if it bit you on your teeny tiny pecker.

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

I wonder the same thing, so post the data, from the source, not from an adoption agency, post the real data and the real study, but you never saw the data or real study, you would not even know where to begin to look.

Of course I made no claim about numbers waiting to be adopted, did I? So it is not my opinion vs my data.

You have provided nothing to support your claim

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

Each fact was sourced. You are deflecting. You've also provided NOTHING to back up ANY of your claims.

Gays ARE adopting and the kids are fine.

http://people.virginia.edu/~cjp/articles/ffp10b.pdf

No- you are an immoral POS, an embarressment to Americans. You hate all Americans who are not white, all Americans who are Jewish.

You wouldn't know what a traditional southern value is if it bit you on your teeny tiny pecker.

He is certainly not a southerner. He is just an ignorant redneck who happened to have been born in the south.

Racists and homophobes go together like peas and carrots. (They throw in misogyny for flavor)

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

I am glad I hurt you enough, stymied your posts enough, that all you can do now is steal from me. No imagination can indicate no intelligence. Making a claim of Abandonment and attempting to use Studies and Data that never mention Abandonment is simply fraud.

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

I am glad I hurt you enough, stymied your posts enough, that all you can do now is steal from me. No imagination can indicate no intelligence. Making a claim of Abandonment and attempting to use Studies and Data that never mention Abandonment is simply fraud.
upload_2015-2-9_13-10-13.png

So what does the AFCARS Report say?http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf
C:\Users\jmorse\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

Okay- so the facts are this 101,666 children were waiting to be adopted in 2012.

You think it is preferable for those children not to be adopted- and stay in foster care without any parents- than allowing them to have parents who are homosexual.

14% of those kids waited 5 years or more to be adopted.

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

Each fact was sourced. You are deflecting. You've also provided NOTHING to back up ANY of your claims.

What are you talking about, what facts?

The link given had nothing to do with Children choosing Homosexual lifestyles instead of an orphanage? It is clear that is the only statement I have made.

Further the claim was made that the website had data and facts on Abandoned Children, Abandoned children in not within the link, nor does the link, link to a website which speaks of Abandoned children let alone the number of.

Yes, deflecting the nonsense and lies. I thought your facts stood on there own?

Not valid at all.

View attachment 36653

So what does the AFCARS Report say?http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf
C:\Users\jmorse\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

Okay- so the facts are this 101,666 children were waiting to be adopted in 2012.

You think it is preferable for those children not to be adopted- and stay in foster care without any parents- than allowing them to have parents who are homosexual.

14% of those kids waited 5 years or more to be adopted.
Thank you, finally you are a bit reasonable. Now what, you do not want to quote what you linked to as a basis for a discussion?

Either way, thanks, its a long document, it will be few minutes before I am able to tell you if this is something you can rely on to make your argument.

Facts and Statistics

Not valid at all.

What are you talking about, what facts?

The link given had nothing to do with Children choosing Homosexual lifestyles instead of an orphanage? It is clear that is the only statement I have made.

Further the claim was made that the website had data and facts on Abandoned Children, Abandoned children in not within the link, nor does the link, link to a website which speaks of Abandoned children let alone the number of.

Yes, deflecting the nonsense and lies. I thought your facts stood on there own?

I'm pointing out that your "fears" are unfounded. Gays are adopting, have been adopting and will continue to adopt the children that their heterosexual parents didn't want or couldn't care for...and they are doing fine. Read it.

Forum List

Back