🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gays

To all proponents of gay marriage: do you think or believe another guy sticking his schlong in another guys bunghole is a natural and harmless act same with another woman munching rug on another? Also do you believe that two humans of the same sex were meant to be together in the manner that marriage provides and has meant for thousands of years? If you answer yes to either question you have disqualified yourself from serious consideration in further discussions here in my opinion as these two questions are based soley on common sense.

Let me stop you in your tracks with the argument I see coming: proponent:"its not all about sex", do you seriously think that these people are going to get married and never ever lay a hand on each other?

At its base level homosexuality is a vile, disgusting and dispicable act needing at the very least condemnation and at the most friendly intervention and help.

Originally posted by OCA
To all proponents of gay marriage: do you think or believe another guy sticking his schlong in another guys bunghole is a natural and harmless act same with another woman munching rug on another? Also do you believe that two humans of the same sex were meant to be together in the manner that marriage provides and has meant for thousands of years? If you answer yes to either question you have disqualified yourself from serious consideration in further discussions here in my opinion as these two questions are based soley on common sense.

Let me stop you in your tracks with the argument I see coming: proponent:"its not all about sex", do you seriously think that these people are going to get married and never ever lay a hand on each other?

At its base level homosexuality is a vile, disgusting and dispicable act needing at the very least condemnation and at the most friendly intervention and help.

Your descriptions bear a striking resemblance to those of any adolescent boy desperate to affirm his masculine, straight gender role. Are you feeling a bit uncertain about your own? Or are you just locked into a juvenile mindset?

Originally posted by deciophobic
No ;ogical reason to allow gay marriage? how about equal protection under the law, you know, that little phrase in the constitution.

The status quo in america is an UNBELIEVABLY high divorce rate.

tell me why being gay is wrong?
The fact that you are using the equal protection argument just shows me you are parroting and not thinking. There is just as much protection for gays as there is for non-gays. There isn't one thing that a heterosexual can do that a homosexual can't- gay men can marry any woman they want. Gay women can marry any man they want. There is no difference in how the law of marriage is applied. Men/Women.

As far as the divorce rate goes, I'm not sure how that has anything to do with equal protection.

Bully, you are a moron. The only person I see who consistently attacks people rather than debates is you. You don't have to agree with Bush or the people on the opposite side of a debate, but I don't see him desecrating things in such a moronic manner.

Oh, why am I wasting time typing to you, you're too damn dumb so understand that freedom of speech works both ways!

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Just because I heap loads of scorn and ridicule upon silly notions doesn't mean that I don't respect freedom of speech old son.
Well, scorn and ridicule I can handle. Attributing quotes to people who've not made them isn't the same as free speech. Furthermore, derisive as you may think you are being, you are just being childish, narrowminded and imbecilic. All those attributes that you claim to be unwarranted in those who don't agree with you.

Originally posted by Moi
Well, scorn and ridicule I can handle. Attributing quotes to people who've not made them isn't the same as free speech. Furthermore, derisive as you may think you are being, you are just being childish, narrowminded and imbecilic. All those attributes that you claim to be unwarranted in those who don't agree with you.

As I just said elsewhere...I just enjoy watchin' y'all get yer knickers in a twist. :laugh:

As I just said elsewhere...I just enjoy watchin' y'all get yer knickers in a twist. :laugh:
thats because your a troll bully. thats what trolls do

Your descriptions bear a striking resemblance to those of any adolescent boy desperate to affirm his masculine, straight gender role. Are you feeling a bit uncertain about your own? Or are you just locked into a juvenile mindset?

Just answer the question Bully, or are you trying the tried and true liberal tactic of avoidance and slander?

Thanks for posting that pic, Bully. In reference to a gay marriage amendment it would have been more appropriately signed "The American Citizens"

Originally posted by Johnney
thats because your a troll bully. thats what trolls do

<blockquote<b>troll</b>
Function: noun
Etymology: Norwegian troll & Danish trold, from Old Norse troll giant, demon
: a dwarf or giant in Scandinavian folklore inhabiting caves or hills</blockquote>

Nah...

No you don't Bully, you have nothing logical left to argue about on this subject so you reach for anything. You wreak of desperation.

Originally posted by OCA
No you don't Bully, you have nothing logical left to argue about on this subject so you reach for anything. You wreak of desperation.

I've abandoned argument as it is useless against the blind adherence to dogma, be it religious or secular dogma. So I simply heap scorn upon the unspeakably silly notions you so desperately cling to. Have a nice day...

I've abandoned argument as it is useless against the blind adherence to dogma, be it religious or secular dogma. So I simply heap scorn upon the unspeakably silly notions you so desperately cling to. Have a nice day...
otherqise called trolling

Life begins after conception.
America doesn't want queers.
Bush will be president for another 4 years.

Have a nice day! :laugh:

Originally posted by jimnyc

Thus you proved my point...mindless dogmatic drivel. A dogmatic approach so adamantine in its strenth that the diamond light of reason cannot penetrate it. It does save you from having to think very much though...

Bully thinks the big words and the endless psychobabble will distract you from figuring out he's been whipped in the debate and doesn't have anywhere else to go.

How is stating facts dogmatic drivel?

Americans dont support homosexuality.
Life does begin when the cells start dividing.
And President Bush will be elected for another four years.

You may disagree, but the first premise is a fact since Americans have voted against homosexual unions overwhelmingly. You cant argue with biology, and Who exactly is going to beat Bush? Kerry? The man doesnt stand for anything. He has like 6 different position for EVERY issue. Face it.

Originally posted by jimnyc

Have a nice day! :laugh:

Right on! :beer:

Forum List

Back