General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The issue is that General Kelly did not confirm that Trump did NOT say: "that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.” General Kelly may have thought that the condolence was fine & others may have also. But clearly to the family and to those grieving, they could have considered that statement to be offensive--and that's the point. That's what they're upset about.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson. She also stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Myeshia Johnson that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”
Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

Just judging from the way Trump talks 99.9% of the time, it definitely sounds like something he would have said---:dig: and an elected council woman, inside of that limo, confirmed that was what he said.

620.jpg

Trump is a pathological liar and I am not going to believe a dam word he says.
PolitiFact awards Donald Trump its 'Lie of the Year'

Last edited:
Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.
Reports are that Kelly is furious that Trump used his dead son for a cheap political stunt.

Obama didn't need to call Kelly, as he saw him in person and offered condolences.

He hosted Kelly and his wife at a Gold Star family breakfast in May 2011 after his son died in November 2010.

At the time, he was assigned to One Marine Expeditionary Command at Camp Pendleton CA, so it's not like Obama saw him in the hallway of the White House.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online

The issue is that General Kelly did not confirm that Trump did NOT say: "that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.” General Kelly may have thought that the condolence was fine & others may have also. But clearly to the family and to those grieving, they could have considered that statement to be offensive--and that's the point. That's what they're upset about.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson’s mother, Cowanda Jones-Johnson, told The Washington Post that she was present during the call from the White House on Tuesday to Johnson’s widow, Myeshia Johnson. She also stood by an account of the call from Rep. Frederica S. Wilson (D-Fla.) that Trump told Myeshia Johnson that her husband “must have known what he signed up for.”
Fallen soldier’s mother: ‘Trump did disrespect my son’

Just judging from the way Trump talks 99.9% of the time, it definitely sounds like something he would have said---:dig: and an elected council woman confirmed that was what he said.

620.jpg

How do you libs sleep at night after turning something a man obviously did not say into evidence that he meant something entirely different?

Reports are that Kelly is furious that Trump used his dead son for a cheap political stunt.

Obama didn't need to call Kelly, as he saw him in person and offered condolences.

He hosted Kelly and his wife at a Gold Star family breakfast in May 2011 after his son died in November 2010.

At the time, he was assigned to One Marine Expeditionary Command at Camp Pendleton CA, so it's not like Obama saw him in the hallway of the White House.

And why don't you also bring up the fact that under Obama, over 2,500 soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan in a war started under a previous President? Under Trump, like 45 have been killed in action in 9 months. Pretty hard for Obama to call every single family. Trump couldn't take time out of playing golf to call 4 families.

And why don't you also bring up the fact that under Obama, over 2,500 soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanistan in a war started under a previous President? Under Trump, like 45 have been killed in action in 9 months. Pretty hard for Obama to call every single family. Trump couldn't take time out of playing golf to call 4 families.

He never demanded that Obama should have called every service member that had died. Trump was concentrating on explaining that he was trying to write the letters AND call as well. Cripes I'm seeing headlines that say that Trump ACCUSED the other Presidents of failure which is ridiculous. He didn't.

I'm listening to Buck Sexton now and so many vets and Gold Star families calling in and saying that this situation is turning into a circus because of the Congresswoman and that what Trump said was not out of line. Many are saying that they viewed that as a compliment and it was great that the President recognized that servicemen and women knowingly sign on to sacrifice.

You need to get that TV fixed if it is mute.

What is a bully face?

You seriously need work on your English there bud! That post makes no sense.
I get it....
You need to get that TV fixed if it is mute.

What is a bully face?

You seriously need work on your English there bud! That post makes no sense.
My English is fine...So you telling me that you didn't get It, that Trump is a bully and a liar?

Your English sucks because that is NOT what you said.

TVs are muted, not "mute". The phrase "he told us word by word" means nothing in the context you were trying to get across. The phase ": why does he make bully faces." sounds like something a 4 year-old would say, and it should be in quotes with capitalization and a question mark.

Yes, your English sucks!
My English is fine....as my fifth lqnguage i got higher grades than most US born students, also scored a 98% in placement test for college, and I have almost no accent according to most, and I'm not here to write and essay.

Back to the subject, how can you lie to yourself constantly?

I put your numerous errors in red. Your English sucks.

You had Improper use of an ellipsis, spelling error, capitalization error, and wrong word choice in one huge run-on sentence.

Again, your English sucks!

Keep lying to yourself about everything.
Lol if it makes you sleep at night. Yes my English is mediocre.

I didn't know you were such a snowflake :). Your covfefe president is a pathological liar, i can write to you in 4 other languages, If you still didn't get it. Although I'm sure you don't know any other languages, you just don't have the mental capacity nor the intelligence to learn a foreign language.

No, I lived in a country where learning another language was optional so I can understand several languages but would never try to convince someone I was better at it than I am.

I just want to know where you got your degree in psychology and when you had the opportunity to properly diagnose the President as a pathological liar. Didn't the Secret Service have a problem with a foreign born doctor getting so close?

He never demanded that Obama should have called every service member that had died. Trump was concentrating on explaining that he was trying to write the letters AND call as well. Cripes I'm seeing headlines that say that Trump ACCUSED the other Presidents of failure which is ridiculous. He didn't.

Actually Trump said that the previous Presidents, particularly Obama, didn't make calls.

""The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it.""

Actually Trump said that the previous Presidents, particularly Obama, didn't make calls.

""The traditional way, if you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them didn't make calls. I like to call when it's appropriate, when I think I'm able to do it.""

So where is the "never made calls" part?

Are a PR rep for Obama or something? WTH? So what?

The sickest part of all of this is Congresswoman Wilson has turned this into a fucking political circus so she personally can benefit from the exposure and padding her coffers for her re election next year.

Disgusting. Absolutely makes me want to throw up. She pulled all this bullshit to benefit herself.

Go back and read the quote again.

"Most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them DIDN'T MAKE CALLS."

He didn't say they didn't always make calls to every family. He said they didn't make calls.

It's pretty well known (thanks to Wikileaks) that the Dems will lie and spread rumors to RUIN their opponents, so I don't believe one word that comes out of a dem congressperson's pie hole! I'm sure this witchy woman made the whole thing up to help widen the divide.

Go back and read the quote again.

"Most of them didn't make calls, a lot of them DIDN'T MAKE CALLS."

He didn't say they didn't always make calls to every family. He said they didn't make calls.

Well, thankfully Obama has YOU to set the record straight. :rolleyes:

You should be concerned when the President of the United States lies in a live press conference out of his spite for Obama... and then when called on it, that he just lied, he then blames it on others. That's sad and pathetic. Leaders don't throw others under the bus when they are the one that fucked up.

What a circus. The media is bleeding this farce for all its worth. Sad. They've got an aunt out there now. Hey maybe they can find the poor soldiers first grade teacher. YIKES.

This is demeaning to the soldier and his service. Freaking side show. RIP sir.

4578CBCB00000578-4995072-image-a-13_1508369909123.jpg

EXCLUSIVE - 'Trump is an S.O.B.' Grieving aunt of slain US Special Forces hero who was killed in Niger ambush slams President's 'heartless and disgusting' remarks to his widow

Read more: Grieving aunt of slain US soldier hero calls Trump an SOB | Daily Mail Online

4578CCBB00000578-4995072-Katrina_Johnson_42_believes_her_family_s_account_of_the_conversa-a-27_1508370612901.jpg

You should be concerned when the President of the United States lies in a live press conference out of his spite for Obama... and then when called on it, that he just lied, he then blames it on others. That's sad and pathetic. Leaders don't throw others under the bus when they are the one that fucked up.

He made a damn phone call is all. He gave his condolences. Wow. What a TERRIBLE man. :doubt:

The sickest part of all of this is Congresswoman Wilson has turned this into a fucking political circus so she personally can benefit from the exposure and padding her coffers for her re election next year.

Disgusting. Absolutely makes me want to throw up. She pulled all this bullshit to benefit herself.

You do realize that TRUMP is the one that turned this into a circus right? By lying about Obama and previous Presidents, attacking Gold Star families and a war hero, using John Kelly's son as a political tool, and even lying to a family about sending them a check out of his own pocket.

Why continue to defend him on that?

He made a damn phone call is all. He gave his condolences. Wow. What a TERRIBLE man. :doubt:

He made a phone call only after being called out on it. And that is the least of what he's done. Are you a PR woman for Trump?

Forum List

Back