General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

I think it's quite obvious that no matter what Trump does, the libs are going to try to discredit him. Oh well, nobody listens to them anyways. :D

It's pretty well known (thanks to Wikileaks) that the Dems will lie and spread rumors to RUIN their opponents, so I don't believe one word that comes out of a dem congressperson's pie hole! I'm sure this witchy woman made the whole thing up to help widen the divide.

You are deflecting. Trump has been caught in lies, Trump Jr. has been caught in lies... by your own rational you shouldn't trust them either. :dunno:

The sickest part of all of this is Congresswoman Wilson has turned this into a fucking political circus so she personally can benefit from the exposure and padding her coffers for her re election next year.

Disgusting. Absolutely makes me want to throw up. She pulled all this bullshit to benefit herself.

You do realize that TRUMP is the one that turned this into a circus right? By lying about Obama and previous Presidents, attacking Gold Star families and a war hero, using John Kelly's son as a political tool, and even lying to a family about sending them a check out of his own pocket.

Why continue to defend him on that?

There is nothing to defend except for in your own mind.

I think it's quite obvious that no matter what Trump does, the libs are going to try to discredit him. Oh well, nobody listens to them anyways. :D

And I think it is pretty obvious no matter how big of a lie Trump tells you guys will continue to support him and then blame everyone else for it, instead of holding him accountable. Why would Trump have to be caught lying about for you to final say enough is enough?

And I think it is pretty obvious no matter how big of a lie Trump tells you guys will continue to support him and then blame everyone else for it, instead of holding him accountable. Why would Trump have to be caught lying about for you to final say enough is enough?

I don't think he's anymore of a liar than any other politician. In fact, I would say much of his "lying" has been quite childish and not nearly as dark and destructive as most other politicians' "lies."

The sickest part of all of this is Congresswoman Wilson has turned this into a fucking political circus so she personally can benefit from the exposure and padding her coffers for her re election next year.

Disgusting. Absolutely makes me want to throw up. She pulled all this bullshit to benefit herself.

You do realize that TRUMP is the one that turned this into a circus right? By lying about Obama and previous Presidents, attacking Gold Star families and a war hero, using John Kelly's son as a political tool, and even lying to a family about sending them a check out of his own pocket.

He got fact checked and caught in a lie in a LIVE press conference. :rofl:

How about... he Tweeted that Climate Change was a made up thing by China... and in a Presidential debate said he never said that. He has been caught lying over and over and over again... and you deny he lies?

You have serious issues. It's like a battered women syndrome type of issue but only in politics with Trump's lies.

How about... he Tweeted that Climate Change was a made up thing by China... and in a Presidential debate said he never said that. He has been caught lying over and over and over again... and you deny he lies?

You have serious issues. It's like a battered women syndrome type of issue but only in politics with Trump's lies.

Again, a silly lie with little consequence unlike the lies of some others. I think the dem politicians were fully exposed from the Wikileaks documents. Lol. A truly AWFUL group of people is what they are.

Oh my GOD!! Someone, call the cops! :eek:

Again, a silly lie with little consequence unlike the lies of some others. I think the dem politicians were fully exposed from the Wikileaks documents. Lol. A truly AWFUL group of people is what they are.

Lying about the actions of previous Presidents to try and boost himself up is not of little consequence, especially when it comes to families of fallen soldiers. Funny you will demonize NFL players for kneeling for the national anthem saying it is disrespect, but when Trump lies about something dealing with the families of fallen soldiers it is no big deal. At this point there is no more discussing this with you. You have your head so far up your ass, you will let Trump slide on everything and anything that he does.

Did you know for example the tax cut he is looking at, the people in his cabinet will save a total of $1.5 BILLION dollars. You think he is looking out for your best interest? Or the 1% that he said is the swamp he said he was trying to get rid of?

I get it....
My English is fine...So you telling me that you didn't get It, that Trump is a bully and a liar?

Your English sucks because that is NOT what you said.

TVs are muted, not "mute". The phrase "he told us word by word" means nothing in the context you were trying to get across. The phase ": why does he make bully faces." sounds like something a 4 year-old would say, and it should be in quotes with capitalization and a question mark.

Yes, your English sucks!
My English is fine....as my fifth lqnguage i got higher grades than most US born students, also scored a 98% in placement test for college, and I have almost no accent according to most, and I'm not here to write and essay.

Back to the subject, how can you lie to yourself constantly?

I put your numerous errors in red. Your English sucks.

You had Improper use of an ellipsis, spelling error, capitalization error, and wrong word choice in one huge run-on sentence.

Again, your English sucks!

Keep lying to yourself about everything.
Lol if it makes you sleep at night. Yes my English is mediocre.

I didn't know you were such a snowflake :). Your covfefe president is a pathological liar, i can write to you in 4 other languages, If you still didn't get it. Although I'm sure you don't know any other languages, you just don't have the mental capacity nor the intelligence to learn a foreign language.

No, I lived in a country where learning another language was optional so I can understand several languages but would never try to convince someone I was better at it than I am.

I just want to know where you got your degree in psychology and when you had the opportunity to properly diagnose the President as a pathological liar. Didn't the Secret Service have a problem with a foreign born doctor getting so close?

I didn't know one needs a degree in anything to fact-check the lies that Trump has been spewing since he came to existence. Besides why can't accept the mere reality that he lies even now and then?

He lied about Obama Being born overseas, didn't he? Is simple as 1+1=2, he presented no proof means a lie.
He lied about the fact that we are the highest taxed nation, didn't he? You see being open minded, travel the world and speak different languages and meeting people from other developed nation, you would know that they are taxed to their teeth and we are no where taxed higher than them.
He lied about having the most electoral college win since Reagan, didn't he?

Now I can easily post dozens of lies, but I selected 3 of them and i'll give you enough time to spin around and come up with an excuse or a bullshit explanation. Like my English sucks or I have problems with punctuation and so forth. Allez Mr Admira, vamosl!!!

What a circus. The media is bleeding this farce for all its worth. Sad. They've got an aunt out there now. Hey maybe they can find the poor soldiers first grade teacher. YIKES.

This is demeaning to the soldier and his service. Freaking side show. RIP sir.

4578CBCB00000578-4995072-image-a-13_1508369909123.jpg

EXCLUSIVE - 'Trump is an S.O.B.' Grieving aunt of slain US Special Forces hero who was killed in Niger ambush slams President's 'heartless and disgusting' remarks to his widow

Read more: Grieving aunt of slain US soldier hero calls Trump an SOB | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

4578CCBB00000578-4995072-Katrina_Johnson_42_believes_her_family_s_account_of_the_conversa-a-27_1508370612901.jpg

That flag is touching the ground!

Lying about the actions of previous Presidents to try and boost himself up is not of little consequence, especially when it comes to families of fallen soldiers. Funny you will demonize NFL players for kneeling for the national anthem saying it is disrespect, but when Trump lies about something dealing with the families of fallen soldiers it is no big deal. At this point there is no more discussing this with you. You have your head so far up your ass, you will let Trump slide on everything and anything that he does.

Did you know for example the tax cut he is looking at, the people in his cabinet will save a total of $1.5 BILLION dollars. You think he is looking out for your best interest? Or the 1% that he said is the swamp he said he was trying to get rid of?

Very, VERY disrespectful to insinuate that OUR police are racist based on the actions of a very FEW. Very disrespectful to "disrespect" our flag, the flag of the country that has given them SO much opportunity and success. Millionaire football players disrespecting our police who don't make a QUARTER as much, yet risk their lives every DAY out there dealing with the scummiest of scums to keep you and THEM safe.

Your English sucks because that is NOT what you said.

TVs are muted, not "mute". The phrase "he told us word by word" means nothing in the context you were trying to get across. The phase ": why does he make bully faces." sounds like something a 4 year-old would say, and it should be in quotes with capitalization and a question mark.

Yes, your English sucks!
My English is fine....as my fifth lqnguage i got higher grades than most US born students, also scored a 98% in placement test for college, and I have almost no accent according to most, and I'm not here to write and essay.

Back to the subject, how can you lie to yourself constantly?

I put your numerous errors in red. Your English sucks.

You had Improper use of an ellipsis, spelling error, capitalization error, and wrong word choice in one huge run-on sentence.

Again, your English sucks!

Keep lying to yourself about everything.
Lol if it makes you sleep at night. Yes my English is mediocre.

I didn't know you were such a snowflake :). Your covfefe president is a pathological liar, i can write to you in 4 other languages, If you still didn't get it. Although I'm sure you don't know any other languages, you just don't have the mental capacity nor the intelligence to learn a foreign language.

No, I lived in a country where learning another language was optional so I can understand several languages but would never try to convince someone I was better at it than I am.

I just want to know where you got your degree in psychology and when you had the opportunity to properly diagnose the President as a pathological liar. Didn't the Secret Service have a problem with a foreign born doctor getting so close?

I didn't know one needs a degree in anything to fact-check the lies that Trump has been spewing since he came to existence. Besides why can't accept the mere reality that he lies even now and then?

He lied about Obama Being born overseas, didn't he? Is simple as 1+1=2, he presented no proof means a lie.
He lied about the fact that we are the highest taxed nation, didn't he? You see being open minded, travel the world and speak different languages and meeting people from other developed nation, you would know that they are taxed to their teeth and we are no where taxed higher than them.
He lied about having the most electoral college win since Reagan, didn't he?

Now I can easily post dozens of lies, but I selected 3 of them and i'll give you enough time to spin around and come up with an excuse or a bullshit explanation. Like my English sucks or I have problems with punctuation and so forth. Allez Mr Admira, vamosl!!!

That is not a pathological liar. It means he got it wrong.

You still have not provided information on your training. If you would have had training you would know that is not the sign of a pathological liar. I guess that means you are lying about knowing those languages, plus everything else you posted, according to your definition.

Trump was taken to court for being a liar in the Trump University fraud lawsuit. The fraud was that he lied to clients to swindle them out of money. He agreed to pay them 25 million dollars in a settlement.

Please, they all lie, swindle, wheel and deal. That is the name of the game in politics! At least this one doesn't seem to want to take any of my natural RIGHTS away from me. So, as you can see, I am still very PLEASED that Hill Hag didn't win the election, regardless of whether or not Trump is a pompous arse.

Very, VERY disrespectful to insinuate that OUR police are racist based on the actions of a very FEW. Very disrespectful to "disrespect" our flag, the flag of the country that has given them SO much opportunity and success. Millionaire football players disrespecting our police who don't make a QUARTER as much, yet risk their lives every DAY out there dealing with the scummiest of scums to keep you and THEM safe.

It's not about the police being racist, it's about the ENTIRE criminal justice system being racially biased. It is... and there are SEVERAL examples of how it is, but you wouldn't know two shits about it. I'll give you one, back in the 80's the federal government made crimes for crack cocaine tougher than those for cocaine. Do you have a clue why that is?

Trump is actually disrespecting the soldiers who've died, their families, current soldiers who served with those who've died, attacked Gold Star Families, and attacked a genuine war hero... and you're focused on a couple of guys that have knelt for a cause during the national anthem. I can definitely see where your priorities are. :uhoh3:

It's not about the police being racist, it's about the ENTIRE criminal justice system being racially biased. It is... and there are SEVERAL examples of how it is, but you wouldn't know two shits about it. I'll give you one, back in the 80's the federal government made crimes for crack cocaine tougher than those for cocaine. Do you have a clue why that is?

Trump is actually disrespecting the soldiers who've died, their families, current soldiers who served with those who've died, attacked Gold Star Families, and attacked a genuine war hero... and you're focused on a couple of guys that have knelt for a cause during the national anthem. I can definitely see where your priorities are. :uhoh3:

Because crack addicts tend to be more violent and commit more violent crimes!

I believe that most of the military backed Trump. I guess they don't feel as "disrespected" by Trump as you feel they should.

Nope... at the time cocaine was causing more deaths, through turf wars with rival drug gangs who were importing the drugs. The whole spot light on the drug war under Reagan came about because of the violence being seen on the streets of Miami.

What you probably didn't know, the war on drugs was actually started under Nixon several years before Reagan.

Nope... at the time cocaine was causing more deaths, through turf wars with rival drug gangs who were importing the drugs. The whole spot light on the drug war under Reagan came about because of the violence being seen on the streets of Miami.

What you probably didn't know, the war on drugs was actually started under Nixon several years before Reagan.

Yeah, that happens when you take in thousands of third world "refugees" into your country. CRIME rates are going to rise. They send us boat loads of criminals. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back