General Powel: ****ALL 16**** Intel Agencies ***LIED*** to US

While it's true that the intelligence community got some of the information wrong, it's also true that the Bush administration overstated information.

That being said, it's also true that Russia is an enemy of the United States. Trump and you are aiding the enemy.

The Cold War is over. Russia is not our enemy. Trump is going to avoid needless conflict.

Here, educate yourself

Russian Hackers Were Only Getting Started in the 2016 Election

While it's true that the intelligence community got some of the information wrong, it's also true that the Bush administration overstated information.

That being said, it's also true that Russia is an enemy of the United States. Trump and you are aiding the enemy.

The Cold War is over. Russia is not our enemy. Trump is going to avoid needless conflict.

Here, educate yourself

LOL!!! Get back to me when Stalin has 10k tanks parked in Germany. THAT'S cause for a Cold War.

Not some cyber shit.

Here, educate yourself

LOL!!! Get back to me when Stalin has 10k tanks parked in Germany. THAT'S cause for a Cold War.

Not some cyber shit.

This is the 21st Century. Russia used to say they would take over America without firing a shot. They've just done that, using cyber shit, because dorks are too stupid to fact check.

As for the intelligence community lies:

Dick Cheney’s biggest lie

George W. Bush's CIA briefer says Bush and Cheney falsely presented WMD intelligence to public

Here, educate yourself

Not some cyber shit.

This is the 21st Century. Russia used to say they would take over America without firing a shot. They've just done that, using cyber shit, because dorks are too stupid to fact check.

George W. Bush's CIA briefer says Bush and Cheney falsely presented WMD intelligence to public

Um, yeah, that's nonsense.

The Cold War is over. Trump won the election fair and square. He will govern as he sees fit, to the limits of his ability and his power.

Here, educate yourself

Not some cyber shit.

The Cold War is over. Trump won the election fair and square. He will govern as he sees fit, to the limits of his ability and his power.

No it's not, not he didn't, and he will govern as the Republican Party sees fit, or they will impeach his fat ass. They never wanted him, and they will throw him under the bus at the first opportunity.

Intelligence can be wrong. And sometimes Intel agencies just lie. That's why i'm surprised so many are appalled that Trump has disputed some Intel claims. It's like 'How dare he?!' But it's actually very wise to question Intel.

Intel agencies like the CIA and NSA have their own agendas. They have to be questioned and reigned in. That's the President's job in my opinion. As the OP said, the Intel agencies were either wrong, or they just lied us into war with Iraq.

He didn't question.

He was making a total fool of himself talking about knowing more than intelligence, making bullshit promises to release something that "only he knows" that would substantiate his baseless denials, pointing to Assange as trustworthy source over unanimous findings of American Intelligence and independent security experts.

And of course sooner or later clown admitted that it was Russians after all.

If that sounds very familiar it's because he was doing the very same birther song and dance for years until saying "nvmnd chumps, Obama was born in Hawaii"

This man-child is a deplorable windbag and a disgrace to America.

Here, educate yourself

Not some cyber shit.

No it's not, not he didn't, and he will govern as the Republican Party sees fit, or they will impeach his fat ass. They never wanted him, and they will throw him under the bus at the first opportunity.

The COld War is over. The reasons for it are long gone.

Trump won the election fair and square despite massive attempts at rigging it by the other sides.

The Republican leadership got it's ass handed to it by the Republican voters. Those of them with iq in the double digits will be thinking about how to dig themselves out of that hole. I admit that leaves open the possibility that the GOP will fight Trump, because of all those congressmen with SINGLE digit iqs, but

Intelligence can be wrong. And sometimes Intel agencies just lie. That's why i'm surprised so many are appalled that Trump has disputed some Intel claims. It's like 'How dare he?!' But it's actually very wise to question Intel.

Intel agencies like the CIA and NSA have their own agendas. They have to be questioned and reigned in. That's the President's job in my opinion. As the OP said, the Intel agencies were either wrong, or they just lied us into war with Iraq.

He didn't question.

He was making a total fool of himself talking about knowing more than intelligence, making bullshit promises to release something that "only he knows" that would substantiate his baseless denials, pointing to Assange as trustworthy source over unanimous findings of American Intelligence and independent security experts.

If that sounds very familiar it's because he was doing the very same birther song and dance for years until saying "nvmnd chumps, Obama was born in Hawaii"

And yet, he is the first President in a long time who is going to be crafting policy based on benefiting Middle America, not Ideology or the 1%.

And thus, he terrifies you.

IF true, we are in serious trouble. An Intel agency is supposed to serve the United States Govt / President, not have it's own agenda and lie/manipulate/'go rogue' to accomplish that agenda.

Vladimir Putin declared in an interview when he 1st became President - when asked what was his biggest regret about Russia - he regretted most watching the USSR dissolve into 'states'...and that he intended to remedy that. Hardly anyone took notice.

He has taken Crimea.
He has outmaneuvered the US in Iran and Syria.
He has begun collaborating with China
He got Obama to withdraw US missile Defense Systems out of Eastern Europe without getting anything in return.
And if you believe everything the All-In media is saying, Vladimir Putin himself directed Russian Intelligence to infiltrate and attempt to impact the 2016 US Elections

Welcome to the NEW 'Cold War'

IF true, we are in serious trouble. An Intel agency is supposed to serve the United States Govt / President, not have it's own agenda and lie/manipulate/'go rogue' to accomplish that agenda.

That is very true. And build on top of that, the war between the CIA and incoming Pres we are seeing now?

Trump needs to do a LOT OF FIRING, until those who are reaching beyond themselves are purged.

Vladimir Putin declared in an interview when he 1st became President - when asked what was his biggest regret about Russia - he regretted most watching the USSR dissolve into 'states'...and that he intended to remedy that. Hardly anyone took notice.

He has taken Crimea.
He has outmaneuvered the US in Iran and Syria.
He has begun collaborating with China
He got Obama to withdraw US missile Defense Systems out of Eastern Europe without getting anything in return.
And if you believe everything the All-In media is saying, Vladimir Putin himself directed Russian Intelligence to infiltrate and attempt to impact the 2016 US Elections

Welcome to the NEW 'Cold War'

If ALL of that was true, it would not rise to a threat worthy of a new COld War.

Are you aware of the changes in relative power between Europe and Russia since the Fall?

If ALL of that was true, it would not rise to a threat worthy of a new COld War.
Not to YOU. I believe Putin is relishing this.

He is ex-KGB leadership, old-school Russian. It is not the people, most of the time, who are loud and arrogant you have to worry about - it's the quiet ones. Putin is not an 'Obama' nor a 'Trump' in regards to grandstanding. He feels superior and has indeed outplayed Obama at times. I believe he had no respect for Hillary but did realize her experience made her less preferable that Trump (to him).

I think he sees how jacked up the US is - like how divided our Intel is - and sees opportunities and 'smooth sailing' ahead.

He is ex-KGB leadership, old-school Russian. It is not the people, most of the time, who are loud and arrogant you have to worry about - it's the quiet ones. Putin is not an 'Obama' nor a 'Trump' in regards to grandstanding. He feels superior and has indeed outplayed Obama at times. I believe he had no respect for Hillary but did realize her experience made her less preferable that Trump (to him).

I think he sees how jacked up the US is - like how divided our Intel is - and sees opportunities and 'smooth sailing' ahead.

Putin and Trump have common ground. They don't want needless conflict between their nations.

He might very well relish our misfortunes given his youth in the KGB, or maybe he realizes that the Cold War is over, and that he has new enemies today.

IMO, HIllary, despite her "experience" had a moronic view of the world, where she thought she could safely push around Russia like it was a defeated power, for political purposes.

Her "no fly zone" proposal was utter madness.

(in her defense, her idiocy in that regard, seems to be the Conventional Wisdom)

I have no use for 'powell' , just another lib in my opinion , just a comment !!

The point is that the "intelligence community" LIES LIKE A RUG.

It's so sad that calling someone a liar comes so easy to those who have no personal knowledge of the experience of those they attack. A lie is an attempt to mislead; when labeling a mistake in judgment, or an utterance which proves to be wrong a lie is a cop out, unless other evidence exists.

For example, the invasion of Iraq was predicated on its possession of WMD's by the Bush Administration, and yet, many of those who signed the Project for a New American Century's Statement of Principles in 1997 sought to engage Saddam, but no effort or discussion was articulated by the same people to engage N. Korea which was a greater threat to the US than was Iraq.

Two reasons stand out as an explanation:
  1. Oil
  2. The attempt on the life of George H. W. Bush

1. Oil.....which went to China
  2. The attempt on the life of G.H.W.B failed
  3. To create a vacuum in the Middle East that Obama’s friends in Iran could fill with radical Shiites
  4. To spread Islam throughout Europe and the US by way of sending refugees into those countries
ISIS_and_Obama_8.jpg.cf.jpg

ISIS_and_Obama_1.jpg.cf.jpg

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

----------------------------------------- thanks Easy but a new cold war is no big deal if that's all that Russia and the USA get involved in . Cold war never hurt any American as far as I know .

He didn't question.

He should continue questioning Intel. That would be very wise. The CIA operates with almost full autonomy. It has its own agendas. It will lie us into wars. That's been proven.

The intelligence may have been wrong or because it took weak ass Bush over a year to move troops in the Iraqis had plenty of time to hide the evidence. Either way it was a major fuck up by the establishment once again...drain the swamp!

KEEP DOPE ALIVE!

He didn't question.

He should continue questioning Intel. That would be very wise. The CIA operates with almost full autonomy. It has its own agendas. It will lie us into wars. That's been proven.
I have just demonstrated, using the CONTEMPORANEOUS account in Rumsfled's diary that we did not wind up in Iraqnam because intelligence agencies lied.

So why do you persist in catapulting that propaganda?

Putin and Trump have common ground. They don't want needless conflict between their nations.

He might very well relish our misfortunes given his youth in the KGB, or maybe he realizes that the Cold War is over, and that he has new enemies today.

IMO, HIllary, despite her "experience" had a moronic view of the world, where she thought she could safely push around Russia like it was a defeated power, for political purposes.

Her "no fly zone" proposal was utter madness.

(in her defense, her idiocy in that regard, seems to be the Conventional Wisdom)
Tell me when, exactly, Russia was "rehabilitated", Useful Idiot.

Forum List

Back