General Powel: ****ALL 16**** Intel Agencies ***LIED*** to US

And the extravagant waste of lives, military power, diplomatic status and vast amounts of treasure were all calculated to place the country in precisely the position where its only choices would serve the interests of the perpetrators.
I'm gonna have to ask you to elaborate on this....

If ALL of that was true, it would not rise to a threat worthy of a new COld War.
Not to YOU. I believe Putin is relishing this.

He is ex-KGB leadership, old-school Russian. It is not the people, most of the time, who are loud and arrogant you have to worry about - it's the quiet ones. Putin is not an 'Obama' nor a 'Trump' in regards to grandstanding. He feels superior and has indeed outplayed Obama at times. I believe he had no respect for Hillary but did realize her experience made her less preferable that Trump (to him).

I think he sees how jacked up the US is - like how divided our Intel is - and sees opportunities and 'smooth sailing' ahead.

Putin and Trump have common ground. They don't want needless conflict between their nations.

He might very well relish our misfortunes given his youth in the KGB, or maybe he realizes that the Cold War is over, and that he has new enemies today.

IMO, HIllary, despite her "experience" had a moronic view of the world, where she thought she could safely push around Russia like it was a defeated power, for political purposes.

Her "no fly zone" proposal was utter madness.

(in her defense, her idiocy in that regard, seems to be the Conventional Wisdom)
Tell me when, exactly, Russia was "rehabilitated", Useful Idiot.

"rehabilitated"?

That's your word, not mine.

IMO, our conflict with Russia ended, when they dropped their plans for conquering Western Europe and thus dominating the world.

That was the basis of the Cold War, and the end of that, ends the conflict.

It is sad that so many have accepted world wide conflict as normal.

It is sad that, under Obama, so many Americans have accepted that the President has the authority to drag the country into war anywhere, anytime he wants without Congressional approval.

If ALL of that was true, it would not rise to a threat worthy of a new COld War.

He is ex-KGB leadership, old-school Russian. It is not the people, most of the time, who are loud and arrogant you have to worry about - it's the quiet ones. Putin is not an 'Obama' nor a 'Trump' in regards to grandstanding. He feels superior and has indeed outplayed Obama at times. I believe he had no respect for Hillary but did realize her experience made her less preferable that Trump (to him).

I think he sees how jacked up the US is - like how divided our Intel is - and sees opportunities and 'smooth sailing' ahead.

Putin and Trump have common ground. They don't want needless conflict between their nations.

He might very well relish our misfortunes given his youth in the KGB, or maybe he realizes that the Cold War is over, and that he has new enemies today.

IMO, HIllary, despite her "experience" had a moronic view of the world, where she thought she could safely push around Russia like it was a defeated power, for political purposes.

(in her defense, her idiocy in that regard, seems to be the Conventional Wisdom)

"rehabilitated"?

IMO, our conflict with Russia ended, when they dropped their plans for conquering Western Europe and thus dominating the world.

when they dropped their plans for conquering Western Europe and thus dominating the world.

Is there a date involved?

It is sad that, under Obama, so many Americans have accepted that the President has the authority to drag the country into war anywhere, anytime he wants without Congressional approval.

Can you cite an example?

I have no use for 'powell' , just another lib in my opinion , just a comment !!

The point is that the "intelligence community" LIES LIKE A RUG.

Contumacious, Gen Powell was an enthusiastic supporter of the admin he was part of, but there were rumors back then that the 'dogs of war' Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz, together with Cheney, cherry-picked data. It has been said that they rejected the doubts offered, and there were several. It is said that Rumsfeld suggested an Iraqi invasion well before 911. I cannot verify any of this, but with that in mind, and with Powell's epiphany after his UN speech, I do not accept that the intel community has done anything of the sort. What I DO accept is that President Trump's all new intel team will be compliant to his wishes...IOW, LIE LIKE RUGS. You DO realize that with our intel community utterly discredited, and with Trump's lean towards disbanding NATO, Russia has a clear path to restoring the old USSR. So who is it we are making 'Great Again'? NATO was specifically created to keep the USSR in check. Today, the Baltic States and Poland are very nervous, and Putin is not happy that Georgia has requested acceptance into NATO. And now thoughtless Americans are rejecting their own intel because Putin says they lied, and a narcissistic President touts KGB intel . Wake up, friend..don't trust..verify!

Bullshit. Powell was against sending troops into Iraq and he tried to talk Bush out of it.

It's so sad that calling someone a liar comes so easy to those who have no personal knowledge of the experience of those they attack. A lie is an attempt to mislead; when labeling a mistake in judgment, or an utterance which proves to be wrong a lie is a cop out, unless other evidence exists.

For example, the invasion of Iraq was predicated on its possession of WMD's by the Bush Administration, and yet, many of those who signed the Project for a New American Century's Statement of Principles in 1997 sought to engage Saddam, but no effort or discussion was articulated by the same people to engage N. Korea which was a greater threat to the US than was Iraq.

Two reasons stand out as an explanation:
  1. Oil
  2. The attempt on the life of George H. W. Bush

1. Oil.....which went to China
  2. The attempt on the life of G.H.W.B failed
  3. To create a vacuum in the Middle East that Obama’s friends in Iran could fill with radical Shiites
  4. To spread Islam throughout Europe and the US by way of sending refugees into those countries
ISIS_and_Obama_8.jpg.cf.jpg

ISIS_and_Obama_1.jpg.cf.jpg

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

No one will ever consider you to be a thinker, thought provoking or the least bit thoughtful.

Can you cite an example?
Libya. Syria.

Libya doesn't qualify (brush up on the War Powers Act)

Syria - Obama sought the approval of Congress for military action against Assad. Congress, still smarting from being Scrub's Useful Idiot in Iraqnam, cut and run. We are operating there under Congressional Authority.

I understand that Breitbart demands nothing of its readers. Leave any critical faculty with which your maker endowed you at the door.

It's so sad that calling someone a liar comes so easy to those who have no personal knowledge of the experience of those they attack. A lie is an attempt to mislead; when labeling a mistake in judgment, or an utterance which proves to be wrong a lie is a cop out, unless other evidence exists.

For example, the invasion of Iraq was predicated on its possession of WMD's by the Bush Administration, and yet, many of those who signed the Project for a New American Century's Statement of Principles in 1997 sought to engage Saddam, but no effort or discussion was articulated by the same people to engage N. Korea which was a greater threat to the US than was Iraq.

1. Oil

3. To create a vacuum in the Middle East that Obama’s friends in Iran could fill with radical Shiites
  4. To spread Islam throughout Europe and the US by way of sending refugees into those countries

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

No one will ever consider you to be a thinker, thought provoking or the least bit thoughtful.

The tragic thing is that Mud is NOT entirely incapable of thought.......

It's that thinking leads him places he doesn't want to be....

Can you cite an example?
Libya. Syria.

Libya doesn't qualify (brush up on the War Powers Act)

Syria - Obama sought the approval of Congress for military action against Assad. Congress, still smarting from being Scrub's Useful Idiot in Iraqnam, cut and run. We are operating there under Congressional Authority.

I understand that Breitbart demands nothing of its readers. Leave any critical faculty with which your maker endowed you at the door.
BS. Barry violated the War Powers act - he ran out of time and refused to go before Congress to ask for the approval to continue to carry on his military actions - his war - to help AL QAEDA, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans. Obama knew there was no way in hell he was going to be able to justify THAT so he kept it up on his own.

Congress has NOT authorized a war in Syria, has NOT authorized combat troops inside Syria in the middle of another civil war to try to help overthrow another sovereign leader just because Obama F*ed Up and was embarrassed in front of the entire world.

Snowflakes are squealing like stuck piggies about Russia interfering in our election but completely ignore the fact that Barry has done 4 times what he and snowflakes hav accused Russia of doing once:
- Helped Oust Mubarak, an ally, and put the Muslim Brotherhood into power
- Helped al Qaeda oust / murder Gaddafi and take over Libya
- Used tax dollars to try to oust Netanyahu
- Now the Nobel Peace Prize winner has US combat Troops in Syria trying to oust Assad

1. Oil

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

Yet you probably think Hillary was the most qualified candidate in history......which proves even the retarded think they're smart.

1. Oil

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

The tragic thing is that Mud is NOT entirely incapable of thought.......

It's that thinking leads him places he doesn't want to be....

No, to places others don't want to be.

Political-Correctness specializes in squashing individual thought processes.

1. Oil

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

Yet you probably think Hillary was the most qualified candidate in history......which proves even the retarded think they're smart.

You've proved you can't even compose a proper Straw Man, that's sad.
  • First of all HRC was the most experienced, that cannot be disputed.
  • I do think, and thank you for recognizing that I do
  • Even "the retarded think" is at best an oxymoron
  • Cartoons reflect on the subject less so than they do on the poster***
*** I'd ask you to think about this last bullet point, but that too would be an oxymoron.

Political correctness used to be called "good manners" - being polite and making strangers feel comfortable, was considered to be a sign of respect. Good manners was a sign of "good breeding" and considered to be of such importance that the children of the wealthy were sent to "finishing schools" to learn them.

These days, "good manners" are so difficult for some because they don't respect themselves much less other people. They want their "inferiors" to know they're inferior so that attack the weak and the vulnerable. That's not a sign of strength, that's betraying your weakness.

Conservatives are weak, frightened, and easily lead. And to protect themselves from their unrealistic fears and insecurities, they've elected a bullying conman, who considers attacking his inferiors his modus operendi.

Things are going to get uglier by the day.

1. Oil

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

You've proved you can't even compose a proper Straw Man, that's sad.
  • First of all HRC was the most experienced, that cannot be disputed.
  • I do think, and thank you for recognizing that I do
  • Even "the retarded think" is at best an oxymoron
  • Cartoons reflect on the subject less so than they do on the poster***
*** I'd ask you to think about this last bullet point, but that too would be an oxymoron.

------------------------------------------ illary was , is traitorous or at least un-American and if she had been elected she would continue 'husseins' policies . But thats old history !! You have today , tomorrow and the next 8 years so lets celebrate the new President Trump Wrycatcher !!

Last edited:

Political correctness used to be called "good manners" - being polite and making strangers feel comfortable, was considered to be a sign of respect. Good manners was a sign of "good breeding" and considered to be of such importance that the children of the wealthy were sent to "finishing schools" to learn them.

These days, "good manners" are so difficult for some because they don't respect themselves much less other people. They want their "inferiors" to know they're inferior so that attack the weak and the vulnerable. That's not a sign of strength, that's betraying your weakness.

Conservatives are weak, frightened, and easily lead. And to protect themselves from their unrealistic fears and insecurities, they've elected a bullying conman, who considers attacking his inferiors his modus operendi.

Things are going to get uglier by the day.
------------------------------------------------- take my reasoning and advice that i gave Wrycatcher in post 118 to heart and be governed accordingly DLady !!

"rehabilitated"?

when they dropped their plans for conquering Western Europe and thus dominating the world.

Is there a date involved?

Knock off your stupid shit and respond to my point if you can.

Forum List

Back