General Powel: ****ALL 16**** Intel Agencies ***LIED*** to US

No, to places others don't want to be.

Political-Correctness specializes in squashing individual thought processes.

Political correctness used to be called "good manners" - being polite and making strangers feel comfortable, was considered to be a sign of respect. Good manners was a sign of "good breeding" and considered to be of such importance that the children of the wealthy were sent to "finishing schools" to learn them.

These days, "good manners" are so difficult for some because they don't respect themselves much less other people. They want their "inferiors" to know they're inferior so that attack the weak and the vulnerable. That's not a sign of strength, that's betraying your weakness.

Conservatives are weak, frightened, and easily lead. And to protect themselves from their unrealistic fears and insecurities, they've elected a bullying conman, who considers attacking his inferiors his modus operendi.

Things are going to get uglier by the day.

Your pretense that Political Correctness has anything to do with manners is dismissed and ridiculed.

Why are you such a liar?

While God-fearing righteous conservatives were down in the trenches defending Bush and the Iraq War against the anti-war commies, buying Support Our Troops car magnets and flag pins by the gross, Donald Trump was in the faggot hippy camp, screaming for Bush's impeachment and demanding we cut and run from Iraq IMMEDIATELY.

This is why Trump is a pseudocon hero today.

No, really! He is! They LOVE this faggot hippy now!

But boy, if you are a governor who took Medicaid expansion money, YOU ARE A FUCKING MARXIST WHO DESERVES TO DIE!

Positively schizophrenic.

Last edited:
This is perfect. Just perfect.

For the past 13 years, whenever or wherever chemical weapons were used, the pseudocons claimed the offender got them from Saddam Hussein. They have steadfastly INSISTED Saddam had WMDs. I can point to umpteen topics on this forum where they insisted he had WMDs.

But just as I have predicted, Donald Trump is slowly leading the pseudocons to the far left camp, and this is a perfect example. I have been seeing quite a few pseudocons parroting the same line you have, Contumacious.

In true Orwellian fashion, they are now saying the "intel chiefs" got the Iraq WMDs wrong! Trump has the pseudocon tards rogering up to the liberal cry, "BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

Amazing. :lol:

"We've always been at war with Eastasia."

Some examples of the pseudocons claiming right up to last year that Saddam had WMDs:

Proof Saddam had WMDs..he let 525,000 kids starve !

Saddam’s WMDs: The Left’s Iraq Lies Exposed

Putin Finds Saddam's WMDs

saddam and the weapons of mass destruction

Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

And now cut-and-run liberal Donald Trump has the tards screaming, "BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

:lol:

Priceless.

Fucking...priceless.

Political correctness used to be called "good manners" - being polite and making strangers feel comfortable, was considered to be a sign of respect. Good manners was a sign of "good breeding" and considered to be of such importance that the children of the wealthy were sent to "finishing schools" to learn them.

These days, "good manners" are so difficult for some because they don't respect themselves much less other people. They want their "inferiors" to know they're inferior so that attack the weak and the vulnerable. That's not a sign of strength, that's betraying your weakness.

Conservatives are weak, frightened, and easily lead. And to protect themselves from their unrealistic fears and insecurities, they've elected a bullying conman, who considers attacking his inferiors his modus operendi.

------------------------------------------------- take my reasoning and advice that i gave Wrycatcher in post 118 to heart and be governed accordingly DLady !!

H.L. Mencken said it best:

No one in this world, so far as I know – and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me – has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby. Because the plain people are able to speak and understand, and even in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads. This assumption is folly. They dislike ideas for ideas make them uncomfortable. The tabloids seeking to force such things upon them, will inevitably alarm them and lose their trade.

I will never be governed by Trump. I'm a Canadian living in Canada. Like most people in the world, I'm watching you idiots celebrating your election of Putin's Puppet with a mixture of incredulity and and surprise. I'm surprised because I gave you people credit for being smart enough to see through this conman. I should have believed Mencken.

This is perfect. Just perfect.

For the past 13 years, whenever or wherever chemical weapons were used, the pseudocons claimed the offender got them from Saddam Hussein. They have steadfastly INSISTED Saddam had WMDs. I can point to umpteen topics on this forum where they insisted he had WMDs.

But just as I have predicted, Donald Trump is slowly leading the pseudocons to the far left camp, and this is a perfect example. I have been seeing quite a few pseudocons parroting the same line you have, Contumacious.

In true Orwellian fashion, they are now saying the "intel chiefs" got the Iraq WMDs wrong! Trump has the pseudocon tards rogering up to the liberal cry, "BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

Amazing. :lol:

"We've always been at war with Eastasia."

Some examples of the pseudocons claiming right up to last year that Saddam had WMDs:

Proof Saddam had WMDs..he let 525,000 kids starve !

Saddam’s WMDs: The Left’s Iraq Lies Exposed

Putin Finds Saddam's WMDs

saddam and the weapons of mass destruction

Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

And now cut-and-run liberal Donald Trump has the tards screaming, "BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

:lol:

Priceless.

Fucking...priceless.

What the hell are you talking about?

"Pseudo cons"? Who the hell are they supposed to be?

Knock off your stupid shit and respond to my point if you can.

Answer the question. When did Putin stop wanting to conquer the world? On what date? Before or after he annexed the Crimea? Attacked Georgia? Invaded the Ukraine?

I did answer the question, in the portion of the post you cut.

Here it is for you, AGAIN.

"IMO, our conflict with Russia ended, when they dropped their plans for conquering Western Europe and thus dominating the world.

That was the basis of the Cold War, and the end of that, ends the conflict."

Do you understand that the Crimea, Georgia and the Ukraine are NOT in Western Europe?

------------------------------------------------- take my reasoning and advice that i gave Wrycatcher in post 118 to heart and be governed accordingly DLady !!

No one in this world, so far as I know – and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me – has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby. Because the plain people are able to speak and understand, and even in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads. This assumption is folly. They dislike ideas for ideas make them uncomfortable. The tabloids seeking to force such things upon them, will inevitably alarm them and lose their trade.

I will never be governed by Trump. I'm a Canadian living in Canada. Like most people in the world, I'm watching you idiots celebrating your election of Putin's Puppet with a mixture of incredulity and and surprise. I'm surprised because I gave you people credit for being smart enough to see through this conman. I should have believed Mencken.
--------------------------------------------------------------- we have a Trump like figure coming your way in a few years so just like England and its BREXIT change is coming your way . You Canooks are just a few years behind us DLady , change is coming to Canada , bet on it DLady !!

Answer the question. When did Putin stop wanting to conquer the world? On what date? Before or after he annexed the Crimea? Attacked Georgia? Invaded the Ukraine?
----------------------------------------------------- so what , imo , let those guys work things out . Heck , some muslims want to conquer the world DLady . ---------- And a question , what is that guys name , he is supposed to be a TRUMP like figure and rising star in Canadian politics DLady !! [his name sounds Scottish or Irish but he is Canadian]b b

"IMO, our conflict with Russia ended, when they dropped their plans for conquering Western Europe and thus dominating the world.

Do you understand that the Crimea, Georgia and the Ukraine are NOT in Western Europe?

Where is the date? The link to this announcement? That's what was asked for.

You do understand that they invaded neighbouring countries and "annexed" them don't you? You do understand that this in violation of the UN Charter don't you?

You do understand that Putin is a master of propaganda, denial, deflections and lies, don't you? You should be because TrumbleThinSkin uses the exact same methods.

--------------------------------------------------------------- we have a Trump like figure coming your way in a few years so just like England and its BREXIT change is coming your way . You Canooks are just a few years behind us DLady , change is coming to Canada , bet on it DLady !!

Canadians are not that stupid. We're liberals, who are not easily fooled. And if someone does something we don't like, we destroy the party so they can never do it again. Just ask Stephen Harper, or Brian Mulroney, or Paul Martin.

We don't have FOX News or right wing radio lying to us 24/7 either. Our government acts in favour of the people, not the corporations, or we vote them out of office. Lobbying is severely restricted and PACS are not allowed. Political parties are funded by the taxpayers, from our general budget so that special interests can't get hold of our government.

And our education system is ranked among the best in the world, which means that instead of teaching our children to be good little Republicans, we expose them to all political points of view and let them make up their own minds. Most choose to be liberal.

and you have no military buy hey , I like canooks , I was almost a canook except I was on the American side of Lake Superior and I played hockey and 'eh' is a regular part of my vocabulary . As far as your education goes , have you guys started teaching your kids to speak 'arabic' yet . Anyway , from what I HEAR you guys have a Trump like figure coming your way in a few years DLady

and you might have FOX if you had Free Speech in Canada rather than Canadian style 'almost' free speech . By the way is Mark Stein still in court over some words in a book that he wrote DLady ??

Where is the date? The link to this announcement? That's what was asked for.

You do understand that they invaded neighbouring countries and "annexed" them don't you? You do understand that this in violation of the UN Charter don't you?

You do understand that Putin is a master of propaganda, denial, deflections and lies, don't you? You should be because TrumbleThinSkin uses the exact same methods.

What was asked for was when the Cold War ended. I gave my answer.

If you want a "date" look up when the Russians pulled their forces out of East Germany.

I don't give a damn about the UN.

I understand that Putin is not a threat to the United States.

Hell, the Europeans don't believe he is a threat to THEM, as they demonstrate by putting him in charge of much of their energy supply.

that last point of your is pretty interesting and I guess that its true and accurate about Russias control of 'europes' oil supply eh Correll ??

that last point of your is pretty interesting and I guess that its true and accurate about Russias control of 'europes' oil supply eh Correll ??

MOre about natural gas. I'm fuzzy on the numbers, but I know they get enough of their energy from Russia that it would be INSANE of them to do so, if they really thought that PUtin was HALF as bad as these lefties are pretending.

The point is that the "intelligence community" LIES LIKE A RUG.

It's so sad that calling someone a liar comes so easy to those who have no personal knowledge of the experience of those they attack. A lie is an attempt to mislead; when labeling a mistake in judgment, or an utterance which proves to be wrong a lie is a cop out, unless other evidence exists.

For example, the invasion of Iraq was predicated on its possession of WMD's by the Bush Administration, and yet, many of those who signed the Project for a New American Century's Statement of Principles in 1997 sought to engage Saddam, but no effort or discussion was articulated by the same people to engage N. Korea which was a greater threat to the US than was Iraq.

Two reasons stand out as an explanation:
  1. Oil
  2. The attempt on the life of George H. W. Bush

1. Oil.....which went to China
  2. The attempt on the life of G.H.W.B failed
  3. To create a vacuum in the Middle East that Obama’s friends in Iran could fill with radical Shiites
  4. To spread Islam throughout Europe and the US by way of sending refugees into those countries
ISIS_and_Obama_8.jpg.cf.jpg

ISIS_and_Obama_1.jpg.cf.jpg

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

No one will ever consider you to be a thinker, thought provoking or the least bit thoughtful.

Yet you probably think Hillary was the most qualified candidate in history......which proves even the retarded think they're smart.

You've proved you can't even compose a proper Straw Man, that's sad.
  • First of all HRC was the most experienced, that cannot be disputed.
  • I do think, and thank you for recognizing that I do
  • Even "the retarded think" is at best an oxymoron
  • Cartoons reflect on the subject less so than they do on the poster***
*** I'd ask you to think about this last bullet point, but that too would be an oxymoron.

******Yawwwwwwwn******

:blahblah:

Vladimir Putin declared in an interview when he 1st became President - when asked what was his biggest regret about Russia - he regretted most watching the USSR dissolve into 'states'...and that he intended to remedy that. Hardly anyone took notice.
Hardly anyone took notice? Probably because you are completely full of shit, including the part about anyone hardly noticing. I assume you have a proper link to support your statement?

Forum List

Back