General Powel: ****ALL 16**** Intel Agencies ***LIED*** to US

No, to places others don't want to be.

Political-Correctness specializes in squashing individual thought processes.

Political correctness used to be called "good manners" - being polite and making strangers feel comfortable, was considered to be a sign of respect. Good manners was a sign of "good breeding" and considered to be of such importance that the children of the wealthy were sent to "finishing schools" to learn them.

These days, "good manners" are so difficult for some because they don't respect themselves much less other people. They want their "inferiors" to know they're inferior so that attack the weak and the vulnerable. That's not a sign of strength, that's betraying your weakness.

Conservatives are weak, frightened, and easily lead. And to protect themselves from their unrealistic fears and insecurities, they've elected a bullying conman, who considers attacking his inferiors his modus operendi.

Things are going to get uglier by the day.
------------------------------------------------- take my reasoning and advice that i gave Wrycatcher in post 118 to heart and be governed accordingly DLady !!

H.L. Mencken said it best:

No one in this world, so far as I know – and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me – has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby. Because the plain people are able to speak and understand, and even in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads. This assumption is folly. They dislike ideas for ideas make them uncomfortable. The tabloids seeking to force such things upon them, will inevitably alarm them and lose their trade.

I will never be governed by Trump. I'm a Canadian living in Canada. Like most people in the world, I'm watching you idiots celebrating your election of Putin's Puppet with a mixture of incredulity and and surprise. I'm surprised because I gave you people credit for being smart enough to see through this conman. I should have believed Mencken.
I imagine that watching our liberal press reports would give you that impression. Unless you knew Trump for the last 30 years, this false charicature the media has dreamed up and massaged would appear real. But we know what he was like before he entered politics. You probably don't.

This is perfect. Just perfect.

For the past 13 years, whenever or wherever chemical weapons were used, the pseudocons claimed the offender got them from Saddam Hussein. They have steadfastly INSISTED Saddam had WMDs. I can point to umpteen topics on this forum where they insisted he had WMDs.

But just as I have predicted, Donald Trump is slowly leading the pseudocons to the far left camp, and this is a perfect example. I have been seeing quite a few pseudocons parroting the same line you have, Contumacious.

In true Orwellian fashion, they are now saying the "intel chiefs" got the Iraq WMDs wrong! Trump has the pseudocon tards rogering up to the liberal cry, "BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

Amazing. :lol:

"We've always been at war with Eastasia."

Some examples of the pseudocons claiming right up to last year that Saddam had WMDs:

Proof Saddam had WMDs..he let 525,000 kids starve !

Saddam’s WMDs: The Left’s Iraq Lies Exposed

Putin Finds Saddam's WMDs

saddam and the weapons of mass destruction

Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

And now cut-and-run liberal Donald Trump has the tards screaming, "BUSH LIED, PEOPLE DIED!"

:lol:

Priceless.

Fucking...priceless.

What the hell are you talking about?

"Pseudo cons"? Who the hell are they supposed to be?
Retards who think they are conservatives who wouldn't know a real conservative principle if it kicked them in the crotch.

I know, because I have been kicking them in the crotch with conservative principles for years. E.g., honesty, integrity, truth, the elimination of tax expenditures. Shit like that.

Pseudo-conservatives. Pseudocons.

ya oughta be watching FOX , Trumps are doing their Role in a Glorious Style G5000 !!

ya oughta be watching FOX , Trumps are doing their Role in a Glorious Style G5000 !!
I stopped watching Fox News in 2002, when the entire country lost its collective mind after 9/11 (see my sig). I have never watched any of the other 24 hour "news" networks.

About the only exposure I get to them these days is when some piss guzzling tard drinks down one of their fake news stories in public.

this is REAL HONEST NEWS , taking place right in front of my eyes and your eyes if/n you tune in . You'd be impressed G5000 .:afro:

this is REAL HONEST NEWS , taking place right in front of my eyes and your eyes if/n you tune in . You'd be impressed G5000 .:afro:
I am literally unable to watch any of the 24 hour news networks. I unsubscribed from that shit on my cable provider ages ago.

images

Puts a whole new perspective on where the blame lies for invading Iraq.

It was the progressive Democrats that wanted the war.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Hilarious. They cherry picked the rumors they liked. The New BS GOP is a disgrace, dupe.

well , what can I say although I see some live feed on this board G5000 !!

No, to places others don't want to be.

Political-Correctness specializes in squashing individual thought processes.

Political correctness used to be called "good manners" - being polite and making strangers feel comfortable, was considered to be a sign of respect. Good manners was a sign of "good breeding" and considered to be of such importance that the children of the wealthy were sent to "finishing schools" to learn them.

These days, "good manners" are so difficult for some because they don't respect themselves much less other people. They want their "inferiors" to know they're inferior so that attack the weak and the vulnerable. That's not a sign of strength, that's betraying your weakness.

Conservatives are weak, frightened, and easily lead. And to protect themselves from their unrealistic fears and insecurities, they've elected a bullying conman, who considers attacking his inferiors his modus operendi.

Things are going to get uglier by the day.
------------------------------------------------- take my reasoning and advice that i gave Wrycatcher in post 118 to heart and be governed accordingly DLady !!

H.L. Mencken said it best:

No one in this world, so far as I know – and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me – has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby. Because the plain people are able to speak and understand, and even in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads. This assumption is folly. They dislike ideas for ideas make them uncomfortable. The tabloids seeking to force such things upon them, will inevitably alarm them and lose their trade.

I will never be governed by Trump. I'm a Canadian living in Canada. Like most people in the world, I'm watching you idiots celebrating your election of Putin's Puppet with a mixture of incredulity and and surprise. I'm surprised because I gave you people credit for being smart enough to see through this conman. I should have believed Mencken.
I imagine that watching our liberal press reports would give you that impression. Unless you knew Trump for the last 30 years, this false charicature the media has dreamed up and massaged would appear real. But we know what he was like before he entered politics. You probably don't.
Libs being all world media outside the New BS GOP's bs bubble, dupe.

| imagine that watching our liberal press reports would give you that impression. Unless you knew Trump for the last 30 years, this false charicature the media has dreamed up and massaged would appear real. But we know what he was like before he entered politics. You probably don't.

I never watch US media. I used to watch CNN when there was a big story, but there was too much chasing rumours which were later proven to be false, and then they lost their minds over the downed Malaysian Airlines jet and went 24/7 with it for months when there was no real news to report. There is no FOX News in Canada, even cable doesn't carry it, my cable network doesn't offer MSNBC. I read newspapers, magazines and watch Canadian news.

I have been following Donald Trump, and his business dealings with great interest since the late 70's when he first came to media attention. By 1990 I had completely dismissed him as a con-man and a loser based on his business dealings. Had he not been born into money, he'd be in jail today. Total scam artist.

I refused to watch his TV show, because he pitted people against one another, encouraged people to throw their own team members under the bus, and the only thing he's ever been successful at is convincing people he's a UUUUUGE success. He wasn't, he isn't and he never will be.

Trumps behaviour throughout the election was really not surprising given his history and attitude. What was surprising is the Trumpbots hanging off his every utterance however inarticulate and dumb. That in the early days of the Republican race no one bothered to call him on his obvious lies, and they let him get away with doing nothing but insulting his opponents.

I give him a year, maybe less, before Republicans impeach him, and let Mike Pence take over.

What I find truly shocking is how many Americans are now prepared to accept the word of a former KGB agent with an agenda to destroy America, over the word of their own intelligence agencies.

Cheney would have figured out a way to get us into Iraq regardless.
Iraq is an illustration of what happens when civilians pressure intelligence people for politically motivated conclusions. And that's what many people fear Trump will do
lol Why would you be afraid of that? Why aren't you upset about Obama using the intel services to sell fake news stories about Trump and Russia?

Iraq is an illustration of what happens when civilians pressure intelligence people for politically motivated conclusions. And that's what many people fear Trump will do
lol Why would you be afraid of that? Why aren't you upset about Obama using the intel services to sell fake news stories about Trump and Russia?
Actually it was the Russians who succeeded at selling those stories. Do try to keep up.

Ac
Actually it was the Russians who succeeded at selling those stories. Do try to keep up.
Obama's corrupt use of our intel services have clearly destroyed your brain.

Russia's use of our corrupt alt-right "news" media may end up having clearly destroyed our country.

oh well , if you libs are correct you will also pay IF the TRUMP brings down the USA OldSchool .

Ac
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!!!! Dupe.

Ac
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!!!! Dupe.
It's not a conspiracy. It's just corrupt, incompetent leadership in the WH.

It's so sad that calling someone a liar comes so easy to those who have no personal knowledge of the experience of those they attack. A lie is an attempt to mislead; when labeling a mistake in judgment, or an utterance which proves to be wrong a lie is a cop out, unless other evidence exists.

For example, the invasion of Iraq was predicated on its possession of WMD's by the Bush Administration, and yet, many of those who signed the Project for a New American Century's Statement of Principles in 1997 sought to engage Saddam, but no effort or discussion was articulated by the same people to engage N. Korea which was a greater threat to the US than was Iraq.

Two reasons stand out as an explanation:
  1. Oil
  2. The attempt on the life of George H. W. Bush
  1. Oil.....which went to China
  2. The attempt on the life of G.H.W.B failed
  3. To create a vacuum in the Middle East that Obama’s friends in Iran could fill with radical Shiites
  4. To spread Islam throughout Europe and the US by way of sending refugees into those countries
ISIS_and_Obama_8.jpg.cf.jpg

ISIS_and_Obama_1.jpg.cf.jpg

Sharia Law in America
threechild.jpg.cf.jpg

No one will ever consider you to be a thinker, thought provoking or the least bit thoughtful.
Yet you probably think Hillary was the most qualified candidate in history......which proves even the retarded think they're smart.

You've proved you can't even compose a proper Straw Man, that's sad.
  • First of all HRC was the most experienced, that cannot be disputed.
  • I do think, and thank you for recognizing that I do
  • Even "the retarded think" is at best an oxymoron
  • Cartoons reflect on the subject less so than they do on the poster***
*** I'd ask you to think about this last bullet point, but that too would be an oxymoron.
******Yawwwwwwwn******

:blahblah:

A yawn is a good start, for you. It suggests you were reading and in the process developed cognitive dissonance, some people fight through it, others, like you, become confused; Then, that leads to denial, and sleep is a good defense when the mind agitated.

Forum List

Back