George Santos of NY - Newly Elected Republican Fraudster

He is closely aligned with Trump, and like anything associated with Trump, you can just expect to hear of some criminality. Turns out this guy won the Long Island district usually held by a Democrat, and that his personal story seems to be largely made up.

In 2008, when Santos was 19, he stole the checkbook of a man his mother was caring for, according to Brazilian court records uncovered by the Times. Police and court records show that Santos used the checkbook to make fraudulent purchases, including a pair of shoes. Two years later, Santos confessed to the crime and was later charged.

The court and local prosecutor in Brazil confirmed the case remains unresolved. Santos did not respond to an official summons, and a court representative could not find him at his given address, records show.

That period in Brazil overlapped with when Santos said he was attending Baruch College, where he has said he was awarded a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance. But Baruch College said it was unable to find records of Santos — using multiple variations of his first, middle and last names — having graduated in 2010, as he has claimed.

A biography of Santos on the website of the National Republican Congressional Committee, which is the House Republicans’ campaign arm, also includes a stint at New York University. The claim is not repeated elsewhere, and an NYU spokesperson found no attendance records matching his name and birth date.

After he said he graduated from college, Santos began working at Citigroup, eventually becoming “an associate asset manager” in the company’s real estate division, according to a version of his biography that was on his campaign site as recently as April.

A spokesperson for Citigroup, Danielle Romero-Apsilos, said the company could not confirm Santos’ employment. She also said she was unfamiliar with Santos’ self-described job title and noted that Citi had sold off its asset management operations in 2005.

Are all Republians rogues? Or does it just seem that way?

Maybe from the Clinton Foundation! Oh , nevermind that beacon of charity dried up for some reason when trump beat Hillary's ass . Wonder why it dried up. Do you?
Well, at least Hillary did not have to pay a $2 million fine for fake charities like your orange douchebag.

Well, at least Hillary did not have to pay a $2 million fine for fake charities like your orange douchebag.
Criminal Hillary has a $2 billion fake charity, I mean slush fund, I mean foundation funded by foreign countries and others who purchased political favors I mean made donations.

Criminal Hillary has a $2 billion fake charity, I mean slush fund, I mean foundation funded by foreign countries and others who purchased political favors I mean made donations.
So, no response to your orange douchebag getting fined 2 million dollars for running a fake charity? Thought so. :itsok:

Don't be ridiculous, Hillary is a democrat. Different rules apply ask the Haitians! They know what the clintons did.
In other words, you can't respond to the charges about your orange douchebag? Yup, I never thought you retards could. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

In other words, you can't respond to the charges about your orange douchebag? Yup, I never thought you retards could. Thanks for playing. :itsok:
Charges? Lemme guess .... you got him this time bigly ... I guess investigation #942 is the one... can't wait till the boomerang hits back .... clown.

Charges? Lemme guess .... you got him this time bigly ... I guess investigation #942 is the one... can't wait till the boomerang hits back .... clown.
In other words… you don’t care that your orange fuhrer is a criminal? Well, of course. That’s why you are a retard. :itsok:

In other words… you don’t care that your orange fuhrer is a criminal? Well, of course. That’s why you are a retard. :itsok:
A criminal ? What did he do now sneeze on a Sunday? Rob the poor Haitian people after a natural disaster?

This puts Republican Leadership on the spot. They are the ones who have to swear in this guy. They are very fond of going around labeling things "fake". They need to stand up and refuse to allow this con man to become a Republican Congressman.
We control the House. You think we're going to give that up?

Forum List

Back