George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Stop lying. You have zero proof that Martin was a thug or that he attacked Zimmerman.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I have very credible evidence that Martin was sitting on top of Zimmerman, punching him.

Are you questioning the veracity of that credible, eyewitness testimony?

Your Derangement worsens as I never challenged the testimony of the eye witnesses. Sitting on top of Zimmerman is neither proof of thuggery nor initiating the fight.

Prove he stole jewelry....
I'm just going off what these guys said:

Police buried Trayvon's criminal history - WND - WND

and this:

Weed, fights and guns: Trayvon Martin’s text messages released

Am I not justified in relying on Martin's own words to characterize him as thuggish?

Why is that so offensive to you? Can it not be true that TM was a thug, and also a shame that he was killed so young?

Why do you think I’m offended because you’re a flaming nut? Neither of your links say Trayvon stole jewelry, ya flaming nut. :cuckoo:

Your Derangement worsens as I never challenged the testimony of the eye witnesses. Sitting on top of Zimmerman is neither proof of thuggery nor initiating the fight.
Agree to disagree.

Only a thug uses more force than reasonably necessary. TM was a thug.

Last edited:
Why do you think I’m offended because you’re a flaming nut?
What makes you think I am a "flaming nut"? Because I have consistently provided evidence that you have demanded?

Neither of your links say Trayvon stole jewelry, ya flaming nut.
"He realized that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe."

You mean that link?

Agree to disagree.

Only a thug uses more force that reasonably necessary. TM was a thug.

An injury requiring nothing more than a bandaid is hardly more force than is necessary.

Oh, and the bandaid wasn’t even put on until the next day. The night of the incident. Paramedics didn’t even put bandages on him. They just cleaned him up and were done with him.

Why do you think I’m offended because you’re a flaming nut?
What makes you think I am a "flaming nut"? Because I have consistently provided evidence that you have demanded?

Neither of your links say Trayvon stole jewelry, ya flaming nut.
"He realized that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe."

You mean that link?

Yeah, ya flaming nut..... where does it say he “stole” the jewelry......

Let me help you out since you clearly need all the help you can get.....

It doesn’t. Neither of your links say that.

Reminds me of someone who posts here on U.S. Message Board

MIAMI (AP) — The ex-neighborhood watch volunteer who killed an unarmed black teen in Florida in 2012 has been banned from the dating app Tinder.

An emailed statement from Tinder cited users' safety as a reason for removing George Zimmerman's profile.​

I thought he was banned because he attempted to use an alias to hide his true identity.
He was banned because he’s a danger to society and certainly to women

Or don’t you remember that he’s an abuser?

He was banned for creating an alias. But George is no danger to me. I'm not the slightest one bit worried about the guy. But maybe he's a danger to stupid little lying shitstains like you.

Sitting on top of Zimmerman is neither proof of thuggery nor initiating the fight.

That is certainly true. However, it wasn't up to Zimmerman to prove his innocence, but up to the Persecutors to prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. And Martin being on top would be reasonable doubt that he was the aggressor.

Does it need to spell it out for you?

JESUS BUTTFUCKING CHRIST
:laughing0301:

So, because he was found with jewelry for women and a tool one might use for burglary, you're saying that there is no evidence that he stole that jewelry for women?

Who is the fucking nut case here?

I am not saying that he could be convicted of it, but COME ON!!!

If my dog has white powder all over his face and the power donuts on the table are gone, you're saying I have no evidence that my dog ate them?

BULLSHIT!!!

Jesus. Now you're just trying to save face.

So I will let you.

Last edited:
An injury requiring nothing more than a bandaid is hardly more force than is necessary.
Repeatedly punched one in the face while pinning him to the ground...IS.

You're making the argument that TM could have beat GZ's face for 3 hours straight and GZ was supposed to sit there and take it? As punishment for being a "creepy cracka"?
Oh, and the bandaid wasn’t even put on until the next day. The night of the incident. Paramedics didn’t even put bandages on him. They just cleaned him up and were done with him.
You're focusing on the injuries, not the threat and potential injuries/death. Taking blows to the head can be fatal.

And, GZ's nose was broken. That is as serious injury.

MIAMI (AP) — The ex-neighborhood watch volunteer who killed an unarmed black teen in Florida in 2012 has been banned from the dating app Tinder.

An emailed statement from Tinder cited users' safety as a reason for removing George Zimmerman's profile.​

I thought he was banned because he attempted to use an alias to hide his true identity.

He was banned for creating an alias. But George is no danger to me. I'm not the slightest one bit worried about the guy. But maybe he's a danger to stupid little lying shitstains like you.
Nonsense.

Tinder may ban users for using the name of a celebrity or creating multiple accounts, but creating one account with an alias does not violate their TOS...

Tinder - meet interesting people nearby.

He was banned because for “user safety” reasons.

“At Tinder, we take our users' safety very seriously and our team has removed this profile from our platform.” ~ Tinder

You're making the argument that TM could have beat GZ's face for 3 hours straight and GZ was supposed to sit there and take it? As punishment for being a "creepy cracka"?
You're focusing on the injuries, not the threat and potential injuries/death. Taking blows to the head can be fatal.

Nope, I never made that argument either. Sadly, you’re still hallucinating. What I did say was that his injuries were so mild, paramedics cleaned him up and he didn’t need to go to a hospital. He had s cut lip, a bruised nose, and a couple of small lacerations on the back of his head. And he suffered no apparent symptoms of a head injury as he spent the next few hours being questioned by police.

Nope, I never made that argument either. Sadly, you’re still hallucinating. What I did say was that his injuries were so mild, paramedics cleaned him up and he didn’t need to go to a hospital. He had s cut lip, a bruised nose, and a couple of small lacerations on the back of his head. And he suffered no apparent symptoms of a head injury as he spent the next few hours being questioned by police.

Are you suggested that Mr. Zimmerman should have waited until he had a concussion before fighting back?

Nonsense.

Tinder may ban users for using the name of a celebrity or creating multiple accounts, but creating one account with an alias does not violate their TOS...

Tinder - meet interesting people nearby.

He was banned because for “user safety” reasons.

“At Tinder, we take our users' safety very seriously and our team has removed this profile from our platform.” ~ Tinder

Try again, lying little bitch,

An article by Tampa, Florida, weekly Creative Loafing says Zimmerman used a fake name on the dating app.

Does it need to spell it out for you?

JESUS BUTTFUCKING CHRIST
:laughing0301:

So, because he was found with jewelry for women and a tool one might use for burglary, you're saying that there is no evidence that he stole that jewelry for women?

Who is the fucking nut case here?

I am not saying that he could be convicted of it, but COME ON!!!

If my dog has white powder all over his face and the power donuts on the table are gone, you're saying I have no evidence that my dog ate them?

BULLSHIT!!!

Jesus. Now you're just trying to save face.

So I will let you.

Yes, it does need to spell out what you falsely claimed it says. Nowhere does it say he stole any jewelry.

Face reality, you want it to say that because you want to b’lieve Trayvon was a thug.

And by thug, we’re talking about a kid who walked to a nearby convenience store to by himself a soft drink and a bag of candy for his 14 year old friend; for them to sit at home and watch a basketball game.

2s0blvo.jpg

Last edited:
And that was the result of someone sitting on top of him, beating him, right?

Are you suggested that Mr. Zimmerman should have waited until he had a concussion before fighting back?
No, I’m suggesting he wouldn’t have been rendered unconscious because he wasn’t being killed. I’m not saying he wasn’t justified in using deadly force since the bar is a reasonable fear, not actually facing death, but no one can reasonably look at his minor injury, so minor, paramedics didn’t even bandage him or take him to a hospital, and claim he was being beaten to unconsciousness.

And that was the result of someone sitting on top of him, beating him, right?

Yeah, so?

Yes, it does need to spell out what you falsely claimed it says. Nowhere does it say he stole any jewelry.

Face reality, you want it to say that because you want to b’lieve Trayvon was a thug.
He was a thug because it took a bullet to get him to stop beating GZ.

You need stuff spelled out for you. I understand.

We don't.

Agree to disagree.

And by thug, we’re talking about a kid who walked to a nearby convenience store to by himself a soft drink and a bag of candy for his 14 year old friend; for them to sit at home and watch a basketball game.
So, why did this innocent little angel feel he needed to pin GZ to the ground and beat on his face?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back