George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Beating someone up who starts a fight with you is not thuggery, it’s self defense.
Only to the point where the violence is stopped.

SITTING ON TOP OF HIM BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF HIS HEAD IS NOT SELF DEFENSE!!!!

Exactly....and there is witness testimony to that as well as the forensic report which demonstrated that the fatal shot was fired into trayvon whilst he was on top of Z.

Do these morons not understand that the jury spent hours examining all this evidence (and they were no friends of Z) and thus were compelled by the evidence and the law to declare Z was not guilty.

Gunshot wound expert: Evidence supports Zimmerman's account of fatal encounter - NBC News

He was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder which was the correct verdict for that charge. The prosecution was incompetent. They had a much better chance if they started with manslaughter from day 1.

btw... I always wondered how Zimmerman had the wherewithal to pull his gun out and shoot while getting his head slammed into the ground.
Zimmerman also lied about the gun, from what I recall. His initial statement was that Trayon grabbed it and tried to wrestle it from him. Another time, he said Trayvon never touched the gun.

Exactly....and there is witness testimony to that as well as the forensic report which demonstrated that the fatal shot was fired into trayvon whilst he was on top of Z.

Do these morons not understand that the jury spent hours examining all this evidence (and they were no friends of Z) and thus were compelled by the evidence and the law to declare Z was not guilty.

Gunshot wound expert: Evidence supports Zimmerman's account of fatal encounter - NBC News

He was found not guilty of 2nd degree murder which was the correct verdict for that charge. The prosecution was incompetent. They had a much better chance if they started with manslaughter from day 1.

btw... I always wondered how Zimmerman had the wherewithal to pull his gun out and shoot while getting his head slammed into the ground.

I can see how you wouldnt since your just a pansy,,,

its called fighting for your life,,,,and training,,,cops and military do it everyday,,,

Unlike you I don't get my courage from carrying a gun. Who's the pansy now? If I had chose to confront and question Martin I would not have had a gun. It's possible one of us would have walked away with some bruises and blood. But we both would have walked away alive. But then again, I don't profile and pursue teenagers walking through my neighborhood while armed.

btw... your name calling is losing you the debate. Your bias against blacks is quite obvious.

well Z didnt confront TM,,,it was the other way around,,and based on the evidence if he didnt have a gun Z would most likely be dead as would you,,,

I wouldn't be dead because I would have kept driving to the store and not assumed some black kid was out to rob the neighborhood. IF I did stop I and decided to call police I would not have gotten out of my car. IF I did get out of my car, knowing I was armed, I would have stayed close to my car in well lit area. The last thing I would want to do it pursue someone down a dimly lit path and have my gun taken away. Even worse, I don't want to incite a situation where I have to pull my gun out. It's not my job to play police officer.
its not about you dumbass,,,

Beating someone up who starts a fight with you is not thuggery, it’s self defense.
Only to the point where the violence is stopped.

SITTING ON TOP OF HIM BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF HIS HEAD IS NOT SELF DEFENSE!!!!

Zimmerman also lied about the gun, from what I recall. His initial statement was that Trayon grabbed it and tried to wrestle it from him. Another time, he said Trayvon never touched the gun.
you recall wrong,,,I see a pattern forming,,,

A thug who will not let an alleged assailant flee is not acting in self defense. He is acting like a thug. Don't sit here and defend that bullshit.
You're so fucking anti-white, you think black kids should be allowed to beat the fuck out of "white" dudes and NOT get shot when they refuse to STOP beating the shit out of said "white" dude. (GZ is latino)
Boy I love it when you bastards make things so clear and nice and easy.

So does that apply to cops when a perp is fleeing them unarmed as well?

Not too long ago, a bitch-ass cop in North Carolina put about 2 or 3 slugs in the back of an unarmed man fleeing for his life for no reason. Killing him dead on the spot.

Does your standard apply to them too? Was this your position that only a thug does this then?

Reminds me of someone who posts here on U.S. Message Board

MIAMI (AP) — The ex-neighborhood watch volunteer who killed an unarmed black teen in Florida in 2012 has been banned from the dating app Tinder.

An emailed statement from Tinder cited users' safety as a reason for removing George Zimmerman's profile.​

George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

I thought he was banned because he attempted to use an alias to hide his true identity.
He was banned because he’s a danger to society and certainly to women

Or don’t you remember that he’s an abuser?

A thug who will not let an alleged assailant flee is not acting in self defense. He is acting like a thug. Don't sit here and defend that bullshit.
You're so fucking anti-white, you think black kids should be allowed to beat the fuck out of "white" dudes and NOT get shot when they refuse to STOP beating the shit out of said "white" dude. (GZ is latino)
Boy I love it when you bastards make things so clear and nice and easy.

Not too long ago, a bitch-ass cop in North Carolina put about 2 or 3 slugs in the back of an unarmed man fleeing for his life for no reason. Killing him dead on the spot.

Does your standard apply to them too? Was this your position that only a thug does this then?
that cop was convicted,,,

He didn’t “beat the fuck out of his head.” Again, lol Zimmerman needed was a bandage.
Pictures prove otherwise.

Are you telling me that Zimmerman was not justified in using deadly force to stop Martin from sitting on top of him, hitting him in the face/head?

Is that what you're going with?

:laughing0301:

The pictures prove no such thing. The pictures show he was hit in the mouth and nose and that he hit his head on the cement walkway.

Again, he didn’t need to go to the hospital and the treatment was to clean him up and put a bandage on his boo-boo.

Yes.

Sounds like murder. I need to hear more.

Cops can be thugs too.

You are wrong to assume I give them a free pass.

The evidence shows that Martin was headed for a life of crime. He may have gone straight as an adult, but past conduct is a pretty good indicator of future behavior. Plus, there was the whole sitting on top of GZ, punching and attempting to bang his head on the concrete. That's also evidence.
:dunno:
Really? I wonder where did you get that account from.

tenor.gif

Zimmerman was banned because enemies of the progs are not allowed to have lives. Transgress the Prog Church of Perpetual Butthurt, and the True Believers will continue to harass you until you are dead.

The Progs who are celebrating this don't understand that eventually the Reign of Terror eats its own.

He didn’t “beat the fuck out of his head.” Again, lol Zimmerman needed was a bandage.

Are you telling me that Zimmerman was not justified in using deadly force to stop Martin from sitting on top of him, hitting him in the face/head?

I never said Zimmerman wasn’t justified in using deadly force. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

The pictures prove no such thing. The pictures show he was hit in the mouth and nose and that he hit his head on the cement walkway.

Again, he didn’t need to go to the hospital and the treatment was to clean him up and put a bandage on his boo-boo.
thats because he killed the fucker before he was killed,,,,

You presented nothing but your opinion that he was a thug. Your opinion is not evidence.
The evidence shows that Martin was headed for a life of crime. He may have gone straight as an adult, but past conduct is a pretty good indicator of future behavior. Plus, there was the whole sitting on top of GZ, punching and attempting to bang his head on the concrete. That's also evidence.
:dunno:
The evidence shows you’re crazy as fuck. :cuckoo:

I wouldn't be dead because I would have kept driving to the store and not assumed some black kid was out to rob the neighborhood. IF I did stop I and decided to call police I would not have gotten out of my car. IF I did get out of my car, knowing I was armed, I would have stayed close to my car in well lit area. The last thing I would want to do it pursue someone down a dimly lit path and have my gun taken away. Even worse, I don't want to incite a situation where I have to pull my gun out. It's not my job to play police officer.
Zimmerman was stupid. Nobody is excusing his stupidity.

All of it points to his stupid decision getting him attacked by a thug.

Good thing his dumb ass was armed or he may have been beat to death.

Stop lying. You have zero proof that Martin was a thug or that he attacked Zimmerman.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back