George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec gun factory

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
George Zimmerman visited the Kel-Tec gun factory yesterday. Kel-Tec made the 9 mm pistol that Zimmerman used to thwart the attempted murderer Trayvon Martin and save his own life in the process.

As an aside, Reuters and Yahoo both made false headlines based upon Mark O'mara's (Zimmerman's lawer) spokesman's comment, which is as follows:

“We certainly would not have advised him to go to the factory that made the gun that he used to shoot Trayvon Martin through the heart,” Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for attorney Mark O’Mara, told Yahoo News. “That was not part of our public relations plan.”

Lawyer for George Zimmerman chides him for visiting gun factory | Reuters
Lawyer: George Zimmerman should not be visiting gun factories

Nowhere in the story(s) did it talk about Zimmerman's lawyer chiding him. Nor did either story show that Zimmerman's lawyer said he should not be visiting gun factories. Yet, Reuters and Yahoo both gave false headlines.

Zimmerman is a private citizen. The press needs to leave him the fuck alone.

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

If I was Zimmerman, I'd have been hiding in plain sight since my justified aquittal. I'd be on talk shows, I'd be sponsoring guns and ammo, and touring gun factories as much as possible.

Hiding in plain sight is the best way to protect himself right now.

Which brings up an interesting question ...

Did gz's pr person inform the press?

Or, is the press still interested in knowing what Trayvon's murderer is up to?

If I was Zimmerman, I'd have been hiding in plain sight since my justified aquittal. I'd be on talk shows, I'd be sponsoring guns and ammo, and touring gun factories as much as possible.

I don't agree. But, I do think it sends a good message to other would-be attempted murderers like Trayvon Martin that he is going to be packing. So, tread lightly.

He can go wherever he wants. It's doubtful that he walked in off the street. He was probably invited. Maybe it was a job interview.

The self defense and justified elimination of thug trayvon martin is being used all over the country to murder innocent people by the same kind of thugs that martin was. This could be used by more thugs to kill 13 month old babies, 88 year old veterans and random joggers.

I don't agree. But, I do think it sends a good message to other would-be attempted murderers like Trayvon Martin that he is going to be packing. So, tread lightly.

True. One of the most difficult things is to be able to draw your weapon and use it effectively under extreme duress. Certainly GZ was able to do that. A psycho thug was on top of him visiously beating him and not only was he able to draw his weapon but he was dead-on with his aim.

I wouldn't want to try to attack the man.

He can go wherever he wants. It's doubtful that he walked in off the street. He was probably invited. Maybe it was a job interview.

The self defense and justified elimination of thug trayvon martin is being used all over the country to murder innocent people by the same kind of thugs that martin was. This could be used by more thugs to kill 13 month old babies, 88 year old veterans and random joggers.

Yup.

Arizona legislature voted to make the gun that was used by the Tucson shooter the "state gun". Like Rs everywhere, they vote against jobs, education, infrastructure and economic growth, but they can always find time to congratulate murderers.

Maybe this gun maker will name one of their guns after the murderer of Trayvon Martin. I'm sure that would fit right in to gz's "PR plan".

Neg!

Trayvon had no "murderer."

You love being wrong, Muddly.

You are very adept at it.

By the way, the lolberal media is not finished trying to use Trayvon and Zimmerman for their petty tawdry agenda. They are disgraceful maggots, like you.

Trayvon had no "murderer."

You love being wrong, Muddly.

You are very adept at it.

By the way, the lolberal media is not finished trying to use Trayvon and Zimmerman for their petty tawdry agenda. They are disgraceful maggots, like you.

Luddley is a very special kind of stupid.

After going through all the crap he had to go through, he should make the most of it and enjoy himself. If he can get some kind of gig earning some bucks, good for him.

If anyone has any doubt about the lack of humanity manifest in callous conservatives the post above will remove it. I don't know many people as fucked up as some of those above, and I spent a career in LE and interviewed hundreds of other dirt bags.

Yeah they could make the zimmerman 45. Call it the "ice tea" put fake skittles on the handle , and have a gold tipped barrel.

True. One of the most difficult things is to be able to draw your weapon and use it effectively under extreme duress. Certainly GZ was able to do that. A psycho thug was on top of him visiously beating him and not only was he able to draw his weapon but he was dead-on with his aim.

I wouldn't want to try to attack the man.

He didn't have much aiming to do. The thug was right on top of him.

If anyone has any doubt about the lack of humanity manifest in callous conservatives the post above will remove it. I don't know many people as fucked up as some of those above, and I spent a career in LE and interviewed hundreds of other dirt bags.

The Regime DID confiscate the gun belonging to the ACQUITTED George Zimmerman. That should be a tip-off that the fucking Regime is engaged in some tawdry behavior.

It is not a "lack of humanity" to accurately note such a fact.

You sound like the dirt bag, here, frankly.

The Federal government has NO genuine legitimate business even "looking into" the Zimmerman case. The scumbag AG is a hack, as is the President. They are busy sucking Al not too Sharpton's ass. They are disgraceful.

REALLY?
I'm from Arizona and I have never heard of them doing that.
What's the name of the Bill?
NO State has ever had a State Gun Luddly Neddite.
And you have the audacity to call right winger's stupid.!!! :cuckoo:

Do some research and you will find that R's are for jobs, education, infrastructure and growth.
It's the L's whose policies are stopping all of the above.
Wake UP Luddly the Dem's are more corrupt than the R's.

Forum List

Back