George Zimmerman

not wet from the rain?

A clean jacket would have george in prison today.

:cuckoo:

are you really this stupid? Wait....don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
the cop said the pants and jacket were wet on the back side consistent with being on his back.. Those aren't my words, those were from a cop who was at the scene. Dude, give it up

the jacket was clean and never presented as evidence.

o.k., the market is beginning to move. Recess with the retarded children is over

:)

wrong.

Not wet from the rain? Your back never gets wet in the rain? You must be on your back for your back to get wet in a rainstorm?

Really.....

No, but I didn't a little research and apparently the police found the jacket was NOT clean, but was wet and soiled in a manner consistent with being on one's back...just as Zimmerman claimed.

A clean jacket presented in Court would have George in prison today.

But it wasn't clean.

Man, we can smell your desperation. It's really pathetic my man.

I think it shows how the media presented the activities in the court. I am retired. My wife is an attorney. SO I was glued to the trial. I saw the evidence presented, and heard the questions asked. The prosecution tried to make wine out of water. They did the best they could. Their witnesses weren't witnesses for the defense. They were witnesses to the facts. The facts supported the defense.

What was the prosecution to do? Call witnesses who only had emotions and assumptions to work with?

Jeez....I can not believe a guy is debating this topic so emphatically....but is not at all aware of the evidence that was brought to trial.

HIS JACKET HAD GRASS ON IT.

the troll just keeps trollin along.

Are you really this stupid? Wait....don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
The cop said the pants and jacket were wet on the back side consistent with being on his back.. Those aren't my words, those were from a cop who WAS AT THE SCENE. Dude, give it up

The jacket was clean and never presented as evidence.

O.K., the market is beginning to move. Recess with the retarded children is over

Er yeah it was.

Even you aren't that stupid.

130704112514-01-zimmerman-trial-0704-horizontal-gallery1.jpg

Good lord driveby, now you're just a lying sack of shit! As if being a troll wasn't bad enough.

My vote for the most massive fail in USMB history goes to drivebymedia. Congrats jackass :lol:

Not wet from the rain?

A clean jacket would have George in prison today.

:cuckoo:

Are you really this stupid? Wait....don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
The cop said the pants and jacket were wet on the back side consistent with being on his back.. Those aren't my words, those were from a cop who WAS AT THE SCENE. Dude, give it up

O.K., the market is beginning to move. Recess with the retarded children is over

I think you're in waaaay over your head, dude.
You've had your ass handed to you and smart enough to run tail between your legs. :eusa_whistle:

Er yeah it was.

Even you aren't that stupid.

130704112514-01-zimmerman-trial-0704-horizontal-gallery1.jpg

Good lord driveby, now you're just a lying sack of shit! As if being a troll wasn't bad enough.

My vote for the most massive fail in USMB history goes to drivebymedia. Congrats jackass :lol:

It just shows what most that hate zimmerman are.....low informed posters.

Then it ought to be easy to restate your case here succinctly and without emotion. Will you?

Yes, we understand you're capable of an ad hominem attack, but will you answer the question?

One more time, please tell us specifically what evidence you have to prove Zimmerman was a murderer and did not act in self defense.

The floor is yours.

Not interested in rehashing anything with you. If you're so interested, look through my posts, anyone can. That's why it is so ignorant for those of you lying about what my opinions are on the case. It's all here in black and white.

I have been here in threads chock full of wingnuts piling on me. Sorry you missed it but I don't intend to discuss it now.

Go beg someone else to talk to you.

Well, I read through the 10 posts of yours in this thread. Not a one presents a shred of evidence that Zimmerman lied. Perhaps you'd be good enough to offer a link to one of your previous posts that contains such evidence. No?

Your reluctance to state your case plainly and specifically is telling. Good luck with that.

Again, if you want to know my position, please go look for yourself. Those posts of mine will tell you everything you so obviously need to know. Go look for yourself. Buh bye, now.

Maybe someone will talk to you. There's always hope.

Not interested in rehashing anything with you. If you're so interested, look through my posts, anyone can. That's why it is so ignorant for those of you lying about what my opinions are on the case. It's all here in black and white.

I have been here in threads chock full of wingnuts piling on me. Sorry you missed it but I don't intend to discuss it now.

Go beg someone else to talk to you.

Well, I read through the 10 posts of yours in this thread. Not a one presents a shred of evidence that Zimmerman lied. Perhaps you'd be good enough to offer a link to one of your previous posts that contains such evidence. No?

Your reluctance to state your case plainly and specifically is telling. Good luck with that.

Again, if you want to know my position, please go look for yourself. Those posts of mine will tell you everything you so obviously need to know. Go look for yourself. Buh bye, now.

Maybe someone will talk to you. There's always hope.

Can't even manage a link, eh? What is clear is that you have no salient points to support your position. You were offered the opportunity to state your case, you responded with childish taunts. Speaks volumes about you.

One more time, please tell us specifically what evidence you have to prove Zimmerman was a murderer and did not act in self defense.

Since when is self defense a 9mm gun? Let's see I follow someone, get in a fight, start losing, so I kill them. Damn, my HS would have lost lots of us. Zimmerman is a coward plain and simple.

"The assumption underlying their ho-hum approach to the case was that Zimmerman had the right to self-defense but Martin — young, male, black — did not. The assumption was that Zimmerman would fear for his life in a hand-to-hand struggle but Martin — young, male, black — would not.

If anyone wonders why African Americans feel so passionately about this case, it’s because we know that our 17-year-old sons are boys, not men. It’s because we know their adolescent bravura is just that — an imitation of manhood, not the real thing.

We know how frightened our sons would be, walking home alone on a rainy night and realizing they were being followed. We know how torn they would be between a child’s fear and a child’s immature idea of manly behavior. We know how they would struggle to decide the right course of action, flight or fight."

Eugene Robinson: Trayvon Martin never had a chance - The Washington Post

BenneC20130716_low.jpg

SmithM20130716_low.jpg

Since when is self defense a 9mm gun? Let's see I follow someone, get in a fight, start losing, so I kill them. Damn, my HS would have lost lots of us. Zimmerman is a coward plain and simple.

"The assumption underlying their ho-hum approach to the case was that Zimmerman had the right to self-defense but Martin — young, male, black — did not. The assumption was that Zimmerman would fear for his life in a hand-to-hand struggle but Martin — young, male, black — would not.

If anyone wonders why African Americans feel so passionately about this case, it’s because we know that our 17-year-old sons are boys, not men. It’s because we know their adolescent bravura is just that — an imitation of manhood, not the real thing.

We know how frightened our sons would be, walking home alone on a rainy night and realizing they were being followed. We know how torn they would be between a child’s fear and a child’s immature idea of manly behavior. We know how they would struggle to decide the right course of action, flight or fight."

BenneC20130716_low.jpg

SmithM20130716_low.jpg

Eugene Robinson is the biggest race baiter in Washington DC:gay:

But it hardly matters s0n..........

Time to find something else to get miserable about..........:eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance:

BenneC20130716_low.jpg

SmithM20130716_low.jpg

Since the trial began, I haven't watched any of the political shows. I miss people like Eugene Robinson and his take on things.

WHY TRAYVON PUNCHED ZIMMERMAN.
When Zimmerman stated that he reached for his cell phone do you think he actually pulled out his gun? - Yahoo! Answers

George Zimmerman Shows No Visible Injuries in Video Taken After Killing
George Zimmerman told police he shot Trayvon Martin after a vicious, bloody attack. But a police video of him being taken in for questioning shows no evidence that such a struggle took place.
How Badly Was Zimmerman Injured? Video Raises Questions | TIME.com
Not even the band aid that was later seen in a picture? Where and when did his injuries happen?

The jury did not hear all the evidence. Zimmerman’s own words was after asking Trayvon “what are you doing around here” he reached into his right pocket for his cell phone which he admitted was not even there. This was a deliberate action by Zimmerman to get Trayvon to attack him so he could shoot him and claim self defense. Trayvon feeling threaten by thinking Zimmerman was reaching for a weapon stood his ground and punched him and fought for his life. Why didn't the prosecution not produce all the evidence? It did not matter who was screaming and or who was on the top or bottom being hit but who started the confrontation? And that was Zimmerman. Trayvon may have been on the bottom at some time.
Prosecution screwed up big time and why?

WHY TRAYVON PUNCHED ZIMMERMAN.
When Zimmerman stated that he reached for his cell phone do you think he actually pulled out his gun? - Yahoo! Answers

George Zimmerman Shows No Visible Injuries in Video Taken After Killing
George Zimmerman told police he shot Trayvon Martin after a vicious, bloody attack. But a police video of him being taken in for questioning shows no evidence that such a struggle took place.
How Badly Was Zimmerman Injured? Video Raises Questions | TIME.com
Not even the band aid that was later seen in a picture? Where and when did his injuries happen?

The jury did not hear all the evidence. Zimmerman’s own words was after asking Trayvon “what are you doing around here” he reached into his right pocket for his cell phone which he admitted was not even there. This was a deliberate action by Zimmerman to get Trayvon to attack him so he could shoot him and claim self defense. Trayvon feeling threaten by thinking Zimmerman was reaching for a weapon stood his ground and punched him and fought for his life. Why didn't the prosecution not produce all the evidence? It did not matter who was screaming and or who was on the top or bottom being hit but who started the confrontation? And that was Zimmerman. Trayvon may have been on the bottom at some time.
Prosecution screwed up big time and why?

Hold it---I thought the jury screwed up---
Now Zimmerman manipulated Trayvon into punching him ? :lmao:

Forum List

Back