George Zimmerman

Those defending TM, if you were having your head slammed into the concrete by another person would you?

A. Allow the individual to keep slamming your head into the concrete

Or

B. Pull the gun you have and shoot the person slamming your head into the concrete.

Those defending TM, if you were having your head slammed into the concrete by another person would you?

A. Allow the individual to keep slamming your head into the concrete

Or

B. Pull the gun you have and shoot the person slamming your head into the concrete.

The liberal thinks it would have been more appropriate for Zman to call for a timeout during the fight!!!!:2up: Most of these people haave lived in a bubble their whole lives so what do you expect? They're fucked if fate puts them in a situation where they need to respond to save their own asses.

Last edited:
So a man doesn't have a right to self defense as a thug beats on him? Is this what's he saying...

:(

The problem with the trial is that--in THIS case--the jury accepted the story of the killer, and assumed the victim was guilty.

You really can't twist it any other way..

You sat in on the trial and heard and saw everything the jury did?

The far left concept of guilty till proven innocent never ceases to amaze me if you don't like the defendant convict them and let the facts be dam. Even though I think it would be poetic justice if some of you who preach this were on the receiving end of it I would still never wish it on you I would want you to get a fair trial based on the facts not emotion.

LOL. You conservatives can't talk - you had Casey Anthony convicted long before she went to trial, and when she was found not guilty, you still can't deal with it!!!

None of us have any idea of what happened. We have only Zimmermann's story, which is obviously self serving.

A 29 year old man was told to stay in his vehicle, but got out and confronted a 17 year old. The teen had a can of tea and a pack of Skittles. The 29 year old had a gun. A fight ensued, and the kid is dead. The 29 year old had been told to stay in his car by the police, and the police were on the scene minutes after the fatal shot was fired. There was never any reason for Zimmermann to force the confrontation.

Best sum up I have read, and that is exactly what happened.

None of us have any idea of what happened. We have only Zimmermann's story, which is obviously self serving.

A 29 year old man was told to stay in his vehicle, but got out and confronted a 17 year old. The teen had a can of tea and a pack of Skittles. The 29 year old had a gun. A fight ensued, and the kid is dead. The 29 year old had been told to stay in his car by the police, and the police were on the scene minutes after the fatal shot was fired. There was never any reason for Zimmermann to force the confrontation.

He didn't force it, TM hit him.
No evidence he hit TM.

He forced it when he followed a teenage boy who obviously felt threatened.

The far left concept of guilty till proven innocent never ceases to amaze me if you don't like the defendant convict them and let the facts be dam. Even though I think it would be poetic justice if some of you who preach this were on the receiving end of it I would still never wish it on you I would want you to get a fair trial based on the facts not emotion.

LOL. You conservatives can't talk - you had Casey Anthony convicted long before she went to trial, and when she was found not guilty, you still can't deal with it!!!

You think that the CA case pitted liberals against conservatives? Explain.

She doesn't think Trayvon should be accountable to human standards. Humans don't viciously attack other humans. Trayvon could not live up to that basic rule of living in a civilized society. I'm sick and tired of Sybrina Fulton mouthing off after raising a gangster. She's a failure as a parent. In closing, Trayvon wasn't human, he was a feral savage animal.

Trayvon Martin?s mom: Jurors didn?t see my son as human | The Raw Story

Trayvon wasn't human, he was a feral savage animal? Are you fucking kidding me????

You Goddamn people are making me embarrassed to be White. And I'm not necessarily the most diversity-tolerant person in the world. But some of you are frightening. Truly, truly frightening.

Forum List

Back