George Zimmerman

Trayvon's mother is right. You don't see him as human. And you don't see her as human, either. She's just a monkey to you. You ignorant pieces of shit.

Another Cindy Sheehan, milk her childs death for all it's worth..these people are disgusting

I respectfully disagree, having lost a child, I can tell you it is the worse pain in the world, almost 11 years after the fact, it is the most life altering, most excruciating pain I have ever had.

I understand her feelings and I respect them, and she needs to find a way to come to peace with this personal tragedy. I am not saying she is right or wrong, however, the emotions are easily stirred and outside forces can influence one in that much pain as she has to try to find her answers. These are her feelings and she needs to deal with them and work it all out in her mind.

Sheehan, I feel more sorry for because the left used her and kept her pain alive to further their agenda and then tossed Sheehan under the bus when their pushing her, pushed her over the line. She was a sad case how a political party used the pain and suffering of a child to stir anger and hatred by a mother.

When my daughter was killed, the place she died, set off a political firestorm in our town, and democrats and republicans started to use her death to get an advantage. A friend of mine, and I mean a true friend, was the chairman of the local Republican Party and told the Republicans to back off, this was a child's death they were using to get votes. They backed off and spared my wife and I that mess.

That is my perspective.

Trayvon's mother is right. You don't see him as human. And you don't see her as human, either. She's just a monkey to you. You ignorant pieces of shit.

Not true. He isn't an animal, but we do see him as yet ANOTHER violent black teen thug. That story is getting old. The black community really needs to get on the ball when it comes to raising children.

Another Cindy Sheehan, milk her childs death for all it's worth..these people are disgusting

I respectfully disagree, having lost a child, I can tell you it is the worse pain in the world, almost 11 years after the fact, it is the most life altering, most excruciating pain I have ever had.

I understand her feelings and I respect them, and she needs to find a way to come to peace with this personal tragedy. I am not saying she is right or wrong, however, the emotions are easily stirred and outside forces can influence one in that much pain as she has to try to find her answers. These are her feelings and she needs to deal with them and work it all out in her mind.

Sheehan, I feel more sorry for because the left used her and kept her pain alive to further their agenda and then tossed Sheehan under the bus when their pushing her, pushed her over the line. She was a sad case how a political party used the pain and suffering of a child to stir anger and hatred by a mother.

When my daughter was killed, the place she died, set off a political firestorm in our town, and democrats and republicans started to use her death to get an advantage. A friend of mine, and I mean a true friend, was the chairman of the local Republican Party and told the Republicans to back off, this was a child's death they were using to get votes. They backed off and spared my wife and I that mess.

That is my perspective.

I'm not going to say that Sybrina Fulton doesn't feel a genuine sense of mourning for her child. However, that does not exclude her from exploiting her son's death. That doesn't suddenly empower her with ethics either.

As for Sheehan, she had abandoned her child and she shameless exploited him after the fact.

It wouldn't have happened if Trayvon had not gone back and punched Zimmerman in the face either.

The altercation began with Zimmerman. That is an undeniable fact - Zimmerman admits to following the boy.
Which isn't a crime. Trayvon would be alive if he had not committed the crime of assault and battery. He had the last chance to prevent the incident but chose to escalate it instead. That is an undeniable fact.

I am going to lock my doors
I am going to hold onto anything of value, extra hard
I am going to keep my distance

As I am intelligent enough to know that I am far more likely to get my ass beat, killed or robbed if I don't. What Obama doesn't realize is we have a good reason to do this. Our president wants to tell us to give up common fucking sense? This is nuts.

Nuts as blacks kill twice as many whites then the other way around :( Obama must not know the realities or simply not care.

I dream of an America where the President is President to ALL Americans, not just the ones who could be his son.

I dream of an America where every single person who rejoices in the death of TM one day finds themselves getting Zimmermanned.

It wouldn't have happened if Trayvon had not gone back and punched Zimmerman in the face either.

The altercation began with Zimmerman. That is an undeniable fact - Zimmerman admits to following the boy.
Which isn't a crime. Trayvon would be alive if he had not committed the crime of assault and battery. He had the last chance to prevent the incident but chose to escalate it instead. That is an undeniable fact.

Nope. We still do not know for certain who initiated the physical altercation.

Saying it over and over again does not make your case.

Nope. We still do not know for certain who initiated the physical altercation.

Saying it over and over again does not make your case.
Ok, If Trayvon would have stayed put (at his father's house), he would still be alive. You gonna deny that too?

Page one, a classic circle jerk of racists blaming Obama. Each of them can deny it, but their written words belie them.

The only germane fact is this: A white 29 year old man (cream puff) armed with a gun stalked a 17 year old for no reason other than the color of the minors skin and the clothing he wore. Some how mutual combat commenced and the adult shot and killed the minor.

You're a idiot

Zimmerman is a Hispanic that had every right to have a gun. The thug attacked him.

Go fuck off and go walk into the ghetto.

You're an idiot. You don't even know how to write your own language.

It's "you're AN idiot," not "you're A idiot." You idiot.

All your whining does nothing as I have freedom of SPEECH! ;) Thank god...I can type the word black, negro, *******, chimp, etc for hours if I so wish!

What is even more cool is idiots like Obama can't force me NOT to lock my door or cross the street. He can blow it out his big black ass as far as I am concern. Until then I still live in America and I can still be racist, factful and careful.

Holder can fuck him self
Obama can fuck him self
Jessie Jackass can fuck him self
Al Sharpton can fuck him self
Chris Matthews can fuck him self
on down the list!

Obama can say words and whine about how whites aren't dropping our guard for his thugs...This doesn't mean that we have to.

Last edited:
Page one, a classic circle jerk of racists blaming Obama. Each of them can deny it, but their written words belie them.

The only germane fact is this: A white 29 year old man (cream puff) armed with a gun stalked a 17 year old for no reason other than the color of the minors skin and the clothing he wore. Some how mutual combat commenced and the adult shot and killed the minor.

You're a idiot

Zimmerman is a Hispanic that had every right to have a gun. The thug attacked him.

Go fuck off and go walk into the ghetto.

You're an idiot. You don't even know how to write your own language.

It's "you're AN idiot," not "you're A idiot." You idiot.

You're a piece of dog shit that probably should go take a flying fuck.:eusa_hand:

All your whining does nothing as I have freedom of SPEECH! ;) Thank god...I can type the word black, negro, *******, chimp, etc for hours if I so wish!

What is even more cool is idiots like Obama can't force me NOT to lock my door or cross the street. He can blow it out his big black ass as far as I am concern. Until then I still live in America and I can still be racist, factful and careful.

Holder can fuck his self
Obama can fuck his self
Jessie Jackass can fuck his self
Al Sharpton can fuck his self
Chris Matthews can fuck his self
on down the list!

Obama can say words and whine about how whites aren't dropping our guard for his thugs...This doesn't mean that we have to.

himself

So, what do y'all think he should have said? "Trayvon Martin was a punk who got what he deserved?"

What would satisfy you? Is there ANYTHING he could have said which you wouldn't criticize?

No, Oldguy, there is NOTHING the President could say that they wouldn't criticize. They still can't get over the fact that a black man was elected president...twice. Elected president by the majority of their fellow citizens. Including a whole lot of white people.

In other words, they have a difficult time with reality.

Holder can fuck his self
Obama can fuck his self
Jessie Jackass can fuck his self
Al Sharpton can fuck his self
Chris Matthews can fuck his self
on down the list!

You are an embarrassment to white people. Fuck HIS SELF???? It's fuck HIMSELF you ignorant white trash.

So, what do y'all think he should have said? "Trayvon Martin was a punk who got what he deserved?"

What would satisfy you? Is there ANYTHING he could have said which you wouldn't criticize?

No, Oldguy, there is NOTHING the President could say that they wouldn't criticize. They still can't get over the fact that a black man was elected president...twice. Elected president by the majority of their fellow citizens. Including a whole lot of white people.

In other words, they have a difficult time with reality.

LOL,

The truth is I have the ability to say as I please. ;):eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back