Georgia approves Confederate license plate,pisses NAACP off

The sad inconvenient truth is that the flag on the stern of slave ships for about a hundred years prior to the Civil War was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes.

• Banned
Why pay $80 for a license plate? You can advertise that you're trash with a $2 window sticker :dunno:
Fortunately for you,you don't even need to waste money! You just open your mouth and we all know! You wouldn't last in Georgia,boy.
The sad inconvenient truth is that the flag on the stern of slave ships for about a hundred years prior to the Civil War was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes.

Yep...but don't tell the idiots that,they worship the US flag like its their savior despite being the flag flown over most slave ships while the Confederate flag flew over 0 slave ships.

Why pay $80 for a license plate? You can advertise that you're trash with a $2 window sticker :dunno:
Fortunately for you,you don't even need to waste money! You just open your mouth and we all know! You wouldn't last in Georgia,boy.

I've lasted my whole life in the state where the capital of the confederacy was... "boy."

Savannah smells and Atlanta was dirty. Is there anything else in that shithole of a state?

• Banned
You would fit in well in California or New York. Nothing but a carpetbagger.

If this is ok...
pan_african-flag-e1367205038857.jpg

So is this...
Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg

http://rt.com/usa/georgia-confederate-license-plate-787/

Damn I wish I still lived there! Better believe I would pay 80$ for it!

It always fascinates me how all those stupid people think THAT's the Confederate flag....:rofl:

It is a confederate flag. There are several versions. Its also called the Confederate Battle Flag...

Not unless it's square. The closest to it during the REAL Confederacy was the Navy Jack, but it was a lighter blue.

But it still makes me laugh.....Southern Heritage my ass. :rofl:

It always fascinates me how all those stupid people think THAT's the Confederate flag....:rofl:

It is a confederate flag. There are several versions. Its also called the Confederate Battle Flag...

Not unless it's square. The closest to it during the REAL Confederacy was the Navy Jack, but it was a lighter blue.

But it still makes me laugh.....Southern Heritage my ass. :rofl:
That would be the bonnie blue flag. No one truly cares if you think if its Southern Heritage or not. Stay away from the south if you don't like it. Not like people are moving AWAY from the south in droves...

I lived in South Carolina for six years. A bunch of Bible thumping rubes.
That's anywhere in the south and the midwest. Pretty easy to avoid. I still live in the south and yep plenty of bible thumpers around but you can avoid them pretty easily.

Atlanta is as open minded city in this country as there is. Very large gay and lesbian community for decades and Atlanta and the entire metro area is known to be a haven for African American professional athletes and entertainers from all over the country to move and live there. Most efficient airport in the world and first class interstate system.
Amazing the ignorance of the left shown here. Show them a picture of a Confederate flag and their noses grow faster than Pinochios.

whitehall : The sad inconvenient truth is that the flag on the stern of slave ships for about a hundred years prior to the Civil War was the Union Jack and the Stars and Stripes.

Here's what the tag looks like:

NEW_confederate_tag.JPG

Over the last few years, this county has fractured. In my 55 years, I've never seen this country so divided and its people so hateful towards each other. I've never seen a president egg on divisiveness so hard while abandoning his main job as leader of all people.

I have Confederate ancestors on both sides of my family. I learned in the 70's to keep my mouth shut about being proud or even aware of my heritage. I wouldn't put this tag on my car in this ObamaNation. It would be asking for slit tires or smashed headlights. So much for the 1st Amendment.

Last edited:
I have traveled the states and the world for the last 35 years. South Boston is more racist than anywhere in the south these days as well as the midwest states of Indiana, Illinois and Ohio.
Race relations here are better than most everywhere else in the country. Take a look at the City of Atlanta and the Georgia Legislature, they all work together black and white.
Best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post rumors here that remove all doubt.

I've lasted my whole life in the state where the capital of the confederacy was... "boy."

Savannah smells and Atlanta was dirty. Is there anything else in that shithole of a state?

Georgia ranked 10th best state to work, live and do business by Forbes magazine.
All of the north eastern states ranked in the bottom tier with California.
You have never been to Savannah so who are you trying to shit here?

Forum List

Back