Georgia approves Confederate license plate,pisses NAACP off

Of course you're talking about all the stupid people who get pissed about it huh?

Those who wave it picked it up first....after the war and used it for their Jim Crow ways. That's what that rectangular Southern Cross stands for....and people have the right to be pissed by it...just like people have the right to be pissed if they were waving a Nazi flag.

How dumb. You're stating the obvious fact that people have a right to be pissed off when others use a flag, while ignoring the obvious correlating fact, that people have the right to USE that flag if they wish.

Just another dummy who thinks they have a right to not be offended.

Of course they have the right....show where I ever said they did not. And we have the right to look at them and their stupidity and laugh and point.

Those who wave it picked it up first....after the war and used it for their Jim Crow ways. That's what that rectangular Southern Cross stands for....and people have the right to be pissed by it...just like people have the right to be pissed if they were waving a Nazi flag.

How dumb. You're stating the obvious fact that people have a right to be pissed off when others use a flag, while ignoring the obvious correlating fact, that people have the right to USE that flag if they wish.

Just another dummy who thinks they have a right to not be offended.

Of course they have the right....show where I ever said they did not. And we have the right to look at them and their stupidity and laugh and point.

Then you logically agree that we have the right to laugh and point at you stupidly choosing to be gay.

Here's a thought, should a business owner be able to tell a person they don't want to do business with a person who is waving a confederate flag around?

Fortunately for you,you don't even need to waste money! You just open your mouth and we all know! You wouldn't last in Georgia,boy.

I've lasted my whole life in the state where the capital of the confederacy was... "boy."

Savannah smells and Atlanta was dirty. Is there anything else in that shithole of a state?

Listen up, Old School! Savannah is lovely and Atlanta is not dirty. I live in Georgia and the streets of Atlanta look just fine! Our dogwood trees and bradford pear trees lining the highways make our state one of the most lovely places to visit! I do not like the confederate flag and have no desire for a confederate license plate. I am not stuck in the civil war era as some are. Still! Your comment is not polite and it is also untrue. ... thank you for reading. - Jeri

Sorry I was just being a jerk. Except about the confederate flag. That's still a toilet rag

I've lasted my whole life in the state where the capital of the confederacy was... "boy."

Savannah smells and Atlanta was dirty. Is there anything else in that shithole of a state?

Listen up, Old School! Savannah is lovely and Atlanta is not dirty. I live in Georgia and the streets of Atlanta look just fine! Our dogwood trees and bradford pear trees lining the highways make our state one of the most lovely places to visit! I do not like the confederate flag and have no desire for a confederate license plate. I am not stuck in the civil war era as some are. Still! Your comment is not polite and it is also untrue. ... thank you for reading. - Jeri

Sorry I was just being a jerk. Except about the confederate flag. That's still a toilet rag
Ah good I feel the same way about that masonic dish rag you call the "american flag"

I agree with you, Old School. That is just what it is. A shameful thing. I get the creeps when I see that flag. Georgia should not have approved it. Big mistake.

I agree with you, Old School. That is just what it is. A shameful thing. I get the creeps when I see that flag. Georgia should not have approved it. Big mistake.

You are more than welcome to leave traitor.

BW0DNsAIIAAxKoq.jpg:large

I believe many right wingers think Lincoln was a confederate.

U.S. Farmers Blame Billion-Dollar Losses on Immigration Laws | TIME.com

Nativism costs Georgia farmers $300 million to $1 billion

They aren't terribly bright in Georgia.

You are more than welcome to leave traitor.

You must still be sore you guys lost. The people that fly that flag are the traitors. The south will never rise again. At least not the way you envision.

People who fly that flag are proud of what they should be ashamed of. I don't understand it. If I had any part in that history ( or my family roots ) I'd want it destroyed and erased forever. It's a disgrace. When I moved to Georgia and saw people flying that flag I realized there are some who are still stuck in the past. Blinded by hate. It's a sad report but thankfully most Georgians recognize that flag for what it is -----> Ignorance on display.

People who fly that flag are proud of what they should be ashamed of. I don't understand it. If I had any part in that history ( or my family roots ) I'd want it destroyed and erased forever. It's a disgrace. When I moved to Georgia and saw people flying that flag I realized there are some who are still stuck in the past. Blinded by hate. It's a sad report but thankfully most Georgians recognize that flag for what it is -----> Ignorance on display.

That's a childish way of looking at it.

My grandfather served in WWII. We did some fairly shameful things during that war , but I still honor in service. Am I honoring something I should be embarrassed about?

I'm not saying every person who flies the stars and bars around looks at this way, but there are MANY who do. Robert E Lee himself was against slavery and in fact seriously contemplated joining the Union , but in the end felt he HAD to defend what he believed was the right for a state to leave the union. There is nothing to be ashamed about there.

Oh,and just so you know, the north did MANY shameful things during the civil war to.

That being said, I have no use for the confederate flag myself, but then again, I have no use for many things that people fly. I mind my own business though.

Others should try that last part.

My grandfather served in WWII. We did some fairly shameful things during that war , but I still honor in service. Am I honoring something I should be embarrassed about?

I'm not saying every person who flies the stars and bars around looks at this way, but there are MANY who do. Robert E Lee himself was against slavery and in fact seriously contemplated joining the Union , but in the end felt he HAD to defend what he believed was the right for a state to leave the union. There is nothing to be ashamed about there.

Oh,and just so you know, the north did MANY shameful things during the civil war to.

That being said, I have no use for the confederate flag myself, but then again, I have no use for many things that people fly. I mind my own business though.

I think its the cause of the war that makes it shameful or not. Defending a states right to leave the Union is not noble. At least it is not more noble than returning humans to their rightful level of respect as human beings. We all know that was not the real reason the Union fought but at least it had a hand in freeing Black people from slavery. We all know the real reason for the south starting the war was to keep Black people enslaved to run their fiefdoms. WW2 was fought to stop the same type of people from taking over the world.

Up with the 'Bonnie Blue Flag'!

The first 'Lone Star Flag'
And, the first Flag of the Southern Confederacy. Hoorah! Hoorah!

Over a hundred and fifty years and you Damn Yankees ain't over it yet! Most people in the South did not own slaves or want to.

Do you hate the thousands of blacks who owned slaves, or just the whites?
You people are so pathetic, you make me sick!!

Up with the 'Bonnie Blue Flag'!

The first 'Lone Star Flag'
And, the first Flag of the Southern Confederacy. Hoorah! Hoorah!

Over a hundred and fifty years and you Damn Yankees ain't over it yet! Most people in the South did not own slaves or want to.

Do you hate the thousands of blacks who owned slaves, or just the whites?
You people are so pathetic, you make me sick!!

You are much more pathetic. You guys lost over 150 years ago. Then you lost again with the Civil Rights act.

BTW the vast majority of Black people that owned slaves owned their relatives and friends since in some states it was illegal for you to free a slave and in others the Fugitive Slave Act allowed free blacks to be captured and enslaved.

You are mistaken. It is my business. I live in Georgia and don't like the message that flag sends. There are plenty of people who are deeply offended by that flag. Yours is not the only opinion that matters. Differing opinions matter too.

- Jeri

Forum List

Back