Georgia approves Confederate license plate,pisses NAACP off

Georgia approves Confederate flag license plates ? RT USA

Damn I wish I still lived there! Better believe I would pay 80$ for it!

It always fascinates me how all those stupid people think THAT's the Confederate flag....:rofl:

It is a confederate flag. There are several versions. Its also called the Confederate Battle Flag...

Some people are easily amused.

Here Bod, don't wet your pants giggling;

800px-CSA_FLAG_28.11.1861-1.5.1863.svg.png

Up with the 'Bonnie Blue Flag'!

The first 'Lone Star Flag'
And, the first Flag of the Southern Confederacy. Hoorah! Hoorah!

Over a hundred and fifty years and you Damn Yankees ain't over it yet! Most people in the South did not own slaves or want to.

Do you hate the thousands of blacks who owned slaves, or just the whites?
You people are so pathetic, you make me sick!!

You are much more pathetic. You guys lost over 150 years ago. Then you lost again with the Civil Rights act.

BTW the vast majority of Black people that owned slaves owned their relatives and friends since in some states it was illegal for you to free a slave and in others the Fugitive Slave Act allowed free blacks to be captured and enslaved.

Let's see, My Great Grandaddy, Thomas Dorsett Pvt. 16th Maine inf. Reg. at Gettysburg and other battles. Held back the Confederates and allowed the Union to regroup and hold the field.

My Great Grandaddy, Noah S. Chick, pvt. 16th Maine Inf. Reg. same service as above.

My Great Grandaddy, William J. Stewart, pvt. 5th Florida Inf. Reg. Pickett's Charge at Gettysburg, and other battles.

Great Grandaddy Robert May pvt. (Listed as Grocer) 5th Florida Inf.

The only person listed here who had family owning slaves was Robert May, (His Father was Asa May of Jefferson County Florida)

Now, how am I a loser with all my Great Grand fathers serving, two on each side and only one from a Slave owning family.

I am proud of my ancestors, my history, and my cultural history. I'm proud of my G.G. Grandfather, John Stewart, who fought Indians with Andrew Jackson and was the first of my Stewart ancestors to come to Wakulla, (Saint Marks) Florida.
You jealous because your ancestors gave you no history to be proud of?

And no, not the 'vast majority' that's selective picking, you must be counting the Mulattos as white, which would be fine with me as long as you count them as white today.
One of the largest slave plantations in Louisiana was owned by a black man.

Last edited:
Up with the 'Bonnie Blue Flag'!

The first 'Lone Star Flag'
And, the first Flag of the Southern Confederacy. Hoorah! Hoorah!

Over a hundred and fifty years and you Damn Yankees ain't over it yet! Most people in the South did not own slaves or want to.

Do you hate the thousands of blacks who owned slaves, or just the whites?
You people are so pathetic, you make me sick!!

You are much more pathetic. You guys lost over 150 years ago. Then you lost again with the Civil Rights act.

BTW the vast majority of Black people that owned slaves owned their relatives and friends since in some states it was illegal for you to free a slave and in others the Fugitive Slave Act allowed free blacks to be captured and enslaved.

Let's see, My Great Grandaddy, Thomas Dorsett Pvt. 16th Maine inf. Reg. at Gettysburg and other battles. Held back the Confederates and allowed the Union to regroup and hold the field.

My Great Grandaddy, Noah S. Chick, pvt. 16th Maine Inf. Reg. same service as above.

My Great Grandaddy, William J. Stewart, pvt. 5th Florida Inf. Reg. Pickett's Charge at Gettysburg, and other battles.

The only person listed here who had family owning slaves was Robert May, (His Father was Asa May of Jefferson County Florida)

Now, how am I a loser with all my Great Grand fathers serving, two on each side and only one from a Slave owning family.

I am proud of my ancestors, my history, and my cultural history. I'm proud of my G.G. Grandfather, John Stewart, who fought Indians with Andrew Jackson and was the first of my Stewart ancestors to come to Wakulla, (Saint Marks) Florida.

And no, not the 'vast majority' that's selective picking, you must be counting the Mulattos as white, which would be fine with me as long as you count them as white today.

You are a loser because of your joy in supporting a flag that represents the attempt to keep Black people enslaved. Good you are proud of your loser culture. I am extremely proud of mine as well.

Yes the vast majority even the mulattos made sure to protect the family members they could. You must be stupid if you think otherwise. :lol:

Why pay $80 for a license plate? You can advertise that you're trash with a $2 window sticker :dunno:

And you can advertise you lack of tolerance by calling people who express their likeness for the Confederacy "trash." Oh, and you can also show how much you don't want them expressing themselves via their First Amendment rights.

Lol it's my 1st amendment right to call them trash. You don't want me to be able to exercise my 1st amendment rights? :laugh:

Yeah it might be, but you're a hypocrite for admonishing those who want a Confederate Flag on their vehicles. It isn't expression for you unless it appeases your morals. Such a double standard.

If you are going to demand that race based plates be banned in Georgia, you better be for banning the plate for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority. It's an all-black Sorority.

And the Kappa Alpha Psi plate.. It's an all black fra.

Don't be so sure about that, Dean. We have our bright people down here just as you have wherever you are residing.

There are liberals everywhere. Not just Blue States.

I believe many right wingers think Lincoln was a confederate.

U.S. Farmers Blame Billion-Dollar Losses on Immigration Laws | TIME.com

Nativism costs Georgia farmers $300 million to $1 billion

They aren't terribly bright in Georgia.

Don't be so sure about that, Dean. We have our bright people down here just as you have wherever you are residing.

There are liberals everywhere. Not just Blue States.

Yeah, like a cancer.

You know, the thought just occurred to me...

The folks at the NAACP don't have to buy these tags. They should respect the rights of those who do want to buy them and adorn their automobile with it. It isn't fair to sit there deny folks the right to commemorate their heritage just because it offends someone else. But oh hey, never mind that, we only need to hear about one side of history; the least offensive side, that is.

Last edited:
I am offended by the people that get a disability/handicapped tag and there is nothing wrong with them whatsoever.
But the left gives them a free pass and encourages more to join their ranks.
Always wondered if you are disabled how are you able to load your truck parked in the handicapped zone full of plywood by yourself?
Handicapped should mean you can not lift anything.

I have a handicapped sticker. Why? Cause I can not stand for long periods of time nor walk long distances without difficulty. I can load my car just fine.

But I know where you are coming from I see people that seem perfectly healthy parking in handicapped spaces all the time. Then I remember I LOOK perfectly healthy.

If you are going to demand that race based plates be banned in Georgia, you better be for banning the plate for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority. It's an all-black Sorority.

And the Kappa Alpha Psi plate.. It's an all black fra.

I would not categorize the Confederate plates as "race based" as I believe that most people want them to remember their ancestors who were used, manipulated and thrown to be slaughtered by the Confederacy which was run by wealthy plantation owners that never fought a day.
And to compare them to fraternities and sororities is not the same.

You are a loser because of your joy in supporting a flag that represents the attempt to keep Black people enslaved. Good you are proud of your loser culture. I am extremely proud of mine as well.

Yes the vast majority even the mulattos made sure to protect the family members they could. You must be stupid if you think otherwise. :lol:

You're two brain cells bump together now and then and come up with this brilliant stuff? I don't think 'Slavery" when I see that flag. I think 'History'.

I've got no more time for your dumb ass.

I am offended by the people that get a disability/handicapped tag and there is nothing wrong with them whatsoever.
But the left gives them a free pass and encourages more to join their ranks.
Always wondered if you are disabled how are you able to load your truck parked in the handicapped zone full of plywood by yourself?
Handicapped should mean you can not lift anything.

I have a handicapped sticker. Why? Cause I can not stand for long periods of time nor walk long distances without difficulty. I can load my car just fine.

But I know where you are coming from I see people that seem perfectly healthy parking in handicapped spaces all the time. Then I remember I LOOK perfectly healthy.

Not my right to judge as I do have a problem with that sometimes. My faith tells me not to but I sometimes fall on that part. And I worked worker's comp cases for 20 years as a field investigator so I have seen it all.
I would say you are disabled, not handicapped but they give the same tag. And I would say you do not run a flooring company and work 40 hours a week for cash and can lift anything you want.
And I would say you earned whatever you get because you would not take it unless you did.

Forum List

Back