Georgia Citizens Will Now be Able to Sue Election Officials

Cases were dismissed for no standing on the Federal level. That prevented evidentiary hearings. Now the GA> Supreme Court says:

The Supreme Court of Georgia made the ruling on Tuesday which followed the state code for legal standing, as opposed to the federal code.​

The lawsuits will be in the hundreds, if not thousands. People want elections with integrity. This is not a conspiracy.

“Georgia voters were unjustly denied their Equal Protection and Due Process rights to ensure only legal voters were counted in the 2020 election,” Election integrity group VoterGA co-founder Garland Favorito said in a statement made on Thursday.

Good. The lawsuits will clean up this conspiracy crap.

Mac is right in that the desire is for the whole system to come crashing down. Those are forums like this are just the pawns being used to make that happen.

That's what Trump and Bannon want. The lawyers will make great money.

They should be careful what they ask for. Now they will have to actually provide evidence that is acceptable in a court of law. For the last two years you fools had the excuse that no court would take your cases....now you lose that excuse.
What makes you think they do not have the evidence? Why would it go all the way to the states SC if they did not?

Good. The lawsuits will clean up this conspiracy crap.
The lawsuits will prove how corrupt GA. election officials are. What they will have to produce for inspection will expose them for everyone to see,

Fuck you.

Our Constitution GUARANTEES my right to petition for redress.

The feds are totally out of control. They're violating our Constitution left and right. The 4th and 14th being the most obvious.

But also the 9th and 10th, in spades.
and the lefties said

What is the 9th Amendment?

The 10th.
. as they run for their little pocket versions of the Constitution they always consult when needing to credibly refute what those truth-saying Rs say..

Wow... interesting

Want to get all the liberals here at usmb running to your thread?

Make it about vote integrity!

:uhoh3:

1667233655902.png

The lawsuits will prove how corrupt GA. election officials are. What they will have to produce for inspection will expose them for everyone to see,

Georgia elections aren't corrupt at all and they are run by Republicans. I think this is great, but I expect most of these accusers will drop out.

Georgia elections aren't corrupt at all and they are run by Republicans. I think this is great, but I expect most of these accusers will drop out.
GA. elections were the most corrupt in the country. Next.

What makes you think they do not have the evidence? Why would it go all the way to the states SC if they did not?

They have never had any, which is why after almost 2 years the best you all could come up with was some dumb movie.

That is no answer. The fact is that evidence is forever and can be analysed to the cows come home. It proves the amount of traffic going by dropboxes repeatably in early AM hours is not people working or a daily routine. Nothing will change the fact that under 300 people made over 5,000 drive bys on consecutive nights between 12AM and 5AM.

That is no answer. The fact is that evidence is forever and can be analysed to the cows come home. It proves the amount of traffic going by dropboxes repeatably in early AM hours is not people working or a daily routine. Nothing will change the fact that under 300 people made over 5,000 drive bys on consecutive nights between 12AM and 5AM.

I eagerly await the evidence's day in court.

Should be a great deal of interest it in

I eagerly await the evidence's day in court.

Should be a great deal of interest it in
With the illegitimate administration and a weaponized DOJ and FBI when do you think that will happen? You know it won't and you also know that it should. Traitor.

With the illegitimate administration and a weaponized DOJ and FBI when do you think that will happen? You know it won't and you also know that it should. Traitor.

Then what is the point of this thread if such things will never make it to court?

Forum List

Back