Georgia State votes for Constitutional Convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Oh boy!

www.politisite.com/2014/03/06/georgia-first-state-to-pass-convention-of-states-resolution/

Blog: First state passes Article V Convention of States resolution

Georgia House of Representatives. SR736 calls for an Article V Convention of States for the purpose of proposing amendments to the United States Constitution on the limited topics of limiting the power and jurisdiction of the federal government and establishing term limits for federal officials.

Brockway, the resolution’s primary sponsor in the Georgia House said, “I’m proud Georgia has taken the lead on the very important work of restoring our Republic. An Article V Convention of States would provide an opportunity for the citizens of this great nation to restore the balance of power between the States and the Federal government. I urge Legislators in the other 49 states to join Georgia and call for a Convention of States for the purpose of proposing amendments to the U.S. constitution.”

By a vote of 107-58, Georgia becomes the first state in the country to pass this historic resolution
107-58 IS a landslide. This means other states will quickly pass it as well.

Don't let the door hit em on the way out.

When they're gone they'll become a third world country.

Oh boy!

www.politisite.com/2014/03/06/georgia-first-state-to-pass-convention-of-states-resolution/

Georgia House of Representatives. SR736 calls for an Article V Convention of States for the purpose of proposing amendments to the United States Constitution on the limited topics of limiting the power and jurisdiction of the federal government and establishing term limits for federal officials.

Brockway, the resolution’s primary sponsor in the Georgia House said, “I’m proud Georgia has taken the lead on the very important work of restoring our Republic. An Article V Convention of States would provide an opportunity for the citizens of this great nation to restore the balance of power between the States and the Federal government. I urge Legislators in the other 49 states to join Georgia and call for a Convention of States for the purpose of proposing amendments to the U.S. constitution.”

By a vote of 107-58, Georgia becomes the first state in the country to pass this historic resolution

EXTREMELY RISKY to call for a Constitutional Convention when close to 50% of the electorate are dependent on government handouts and where over 85% of Americans are victims of government "education".

Oh boy!

You are not there yet, Sparky. Georgia House of Representatives George does not have a unicameral legislature.

[

EXTREMELY RISKY to call for a Constitutional Convention when close to 50% of the electorate are dependent on government handouts and where over 85% of Americans are victims of government "education".

Can't be more risky than continuing down the same road.

Remember that it takes 3/4 of the States to ratify any of the changes. Any obscene changes wouldn't make it past committee.

Last edited:
Oh boy!

Wonderful. Let's get rid of the poor thing, and start over.

One can only imagine the kind of amendments those goobers will propose

Things like term limits for a Congress with only a 10% approval rating and dropping.

Or how about a balanced budget amendment or how about just forcing them to actually pass a budget?

About 80% of Americans favor these two issue. You sir are in the minority.

So how does it feel to be a left winged extremist who detests democracy?

Don't let the door hit em on the way out.

When they're gone they'll become a third world country.
retard you do realize they aren't trying to leave the union they are proposing amendments to limit the power of the Federal Government and term limits.
Already stated what they are up above and its in the article.

Indeed....enough entertainment for a while.

Indeed it is interesting. Hell if they manage to get a constitutional convention going and change things to the constitution it may either fix things or if enough liberals get their way it could easily start the very fast slide into insurrection and rebellion in the US...either way is fine for me!

Indeed it is interesting. Hell if they manage to get a constitutional convention going and change things to the constitution it may either fix things or if enough liberals get their way it could easily start the very fast slide into insurrection and rebellion in the US...either way is fine for me!

Why is that?

Are you residing in a Pacific atoll?

Be a man move to the Houston area and wear a target on your forehead.

This is the first of many.

I think we willl see the first convention of states since the Constitutional convention. It's going to be epic.

I think we willl see the first convention of states since the Constitutional convention. It's going to be epic.

The most epic part will be the Progressives trying to repeal/alter the 2nd Amendment. When everyone realizes that 3/4 of the States will not pass their amendment, nor any of their other shit, they'll be treated like a flailing child throwing a tantrum --- ignored and made irrelevant.

It's a process.

For the first time conservatives are going on the offensive instead of simply being baited into reacting.

The federal government is too far gone to reform itself. They need an outside intervention, preferably an intervention that does not include the country imploding.

Things like term limits for a Congress with only a 10% approval rating and dropping.

Or how about a balanced budget amendment or how about just forcing them to actually pass a budget?

About 80% of Americans favor these two issue. You sir are in the minority.

So how does it feel to be a left winged extremist who detests democracy?

Those are concepts far too advanced for the Southern mind.

They're more concerned with queers and guns and the big book of myths and fables.

Forum List

Back