Georgia toddler pralyzed over night as AFM fears grow nationwide

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(WSBTV) A Georgia mother said her toddler went to bed sick and woke up paralyzed from the neck down. It’s the latest in a series of mysterious illnesses that are baffling doctors. Two young patients were recently treated at Scottish Rite after they fell ill and then woke up partially paralyzed. Doctors are still working to figure out what causes acute flaccid myelitis, or AFM, but they tell Channel 2 Action News the rare

Georgia toddler paralyzed overnight as AFM fears grow nationwide
------------------------------------------

Well i'm sure the freaks will say it's just fear mongering lmfao , as kids flop over oh well.. but everything I post is just such bs lmfao it's so funny you zombies don't even know what you don't know.

(WSBTV) A Georgia mother said her toddler went to bed sick and woke up paralyzed from the neck down. It’s the latest in a series of mysterious illnesses that are baffling doctors. Two young patients were recently treated at Scottish Rite after they fell ill and then woke up partially paralyzed. Doctors are still working to figure out what causes acute flaccid myelitis, or AFM, but they tell Channel 2 Action News the rare

Well i'm sure the freaks will say it's just fear mongering lmfao , as kids flop over oh well.. but everything I post is just such bs lmfao it's so funny you zombies don't even know what you don't know.
No, this is pretty mainstream now.

No, this is pretty mainstream now.

Oh how well I know , but you would be amazed at how pathetic the responses are, esp. when I first posted about it.
The loons come out of the wood work. lol

It's fucking Trump.

Put everybody to work and cut taxes and the fucking world falls apart. Kids wake up paralyzed. People send pieces of PVC to democrats.

The world is coming to an end.

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes....The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes....The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

200w.webp

tenor.gif

More exotic diseases from 'Fake Refugee Land', and Democrats will convince their base that it will only infect white people and leave blacks, homos, and latinos alone,

If it were your child you wouldn't say that.

Serious business and my heart goes out to the children and parents

That was a childish post

While I have no children of the infected age I have nieces and nephews of toddler age. I do not find it funny that children are becoming paralyzed. Unfortunately we see the scum of the earth come out in droves on this site. I am not sure how they take a disease like this and turn it into a partisan nature. If one values children they should be concerned and if they send children to day care as most do there is a likely hood they are more susceptible to the disease. I for one am concerned and interested in how this shakes out. Hopefully the doctors figure out how to beet it.

Dont worry, all of your apocalyptic fears turn out to be false every single time. Take comfort in the fact that you are always wrong.

Forum List

Back