Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

If the German had any idea how much higher their already high taxes would have to go to finance their own defense, they'd feel much different.

I guess they don't think they need our military as much as we think they do.

Germans actually want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

Germans would actually welcome the withdrawal of American troops stationed in their country, a new poll has found – as Donald Trump threatens to pull the plug on military support.

How exciting! Let's pull our troops out of Germany and use the money for the betterment of the United States. :)

The resulting German migration to north America would gut Germany's economy and add many full points to our GDP growthrates

Every article I have seen lately states that an operational German military is non existent. Do people really think this doesn’t display weakness? And this is the richest and most powerful country in Europe. Peace through weakness? When they realize they have made a mistake, the war will be over or many Americans will have lost their lives protecting these idiots.

Every article I have seen lately states that an operational German military is non existent. Do people really think this doesn’t display weakness? And this is the richest and most powerful country in Europe. Peace through weakness? When they realize they have made a mistake, the war will be over or many Americans will have lost their lives protecting these idiots.
They want out, sounds good to me.

Germans actually want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds
during the 70's there were daily [at least that was the claim in the news] protests by germans demanding we pull our troops out...we offered germany more money in the 80's and they stopped. [I believe the figure we offered/gave was a total of 50 thousand a day] this is all from memory so you may want to look it up

2018 Germany Military Strength

The only question we need to answer is do we move everything to Poland or do we bring it all back home?

Well maybe energy from Russia is more important than troops from the us. This would be the death knell for nato, so what would our European strategy be? Certainly Russia would have gained all their strategic objectives without firing a shot. Donald Trump tells the truth and no one is happy about it.

2018 Germany Military Strength
This is only one article, they may have equipment but it is not operational.
Afraid of a major conflict? The German military is currently unavailable.

You probably could have found a poll going back to Harry Truman that claimed Germans wanted U.S. Troops out of Germany but the media pays attention only during republican administrations

Forum List

Back