Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

This always comes up with the loser left and even the right.

First of all EVERY MILTARY BASE around the world is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Our logisitical readiness is essential to our country and the allies we defend.

Meanwhile, lets be clear. This country does NOT OCCUPY those countries. This country does not subjugate their citizens.

Those countries, LOVE OUR MONEY and RELY ON OUR PROTECTION. The dumb, ungrateful, ignorant losers have no clue.

The day they understand that they understand little, will he the day they understand a lot.

It's more like the U.S.A plays "Good cop" as the Globalist police.

I'm actually probably more terrified of the U.S.A than even Russia, not by a lot, but by a little.
I like how the Soviets treated Poles.

News flash,Russia's not really Communist anymore.

This always comes up with the loser left and even the right.

First of all EVERY MILTARY BASE around the world is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Our logisitical readiness is essential to our country and the allies we defend.

Meanwhile, lets be clear. This country does NOT OCCUPY those countries. This country does not subjugate their citizens.

Those countries, LOVE OUR MONEY and RELY ON OUR PROTECTION. The dumb, ungrateful, ignorant losers have no clue.

The day they understand that they understand little, will he the day they understand a lot.

It's more like the U.S.A plays "Good cop" as the Globalist police.

I'm actually probably more terrified of the U.S.A than even Russia, not by a lot, but by a little.
I like how the Soviets treated Poles.

News flash,Russia's not really Communist anymore.

Good luck getting through with that one.

Your username is so accurate because you have just claimed what you said was different now for a third time. You were not talking about how long the war was. You were talking that it was a century ago, which was not and will not remain true for another 21 years!

You're seriously still confused? For fuck sake dude. I pointed out the years of the war to demonstrate that I know it wasn't literally 100 years ago. I can do basic math, probably unlike you. You just don't want to face that you misunderstood the meaning behind my words. It's whatever though. You've made it clear you're either too dumb or too stubborn to see the truth here.

You still did not answer my questions. Is it because you do not have a degree and you have never taught the subject? I'll bet you have never taken a course in military history!

I have. In fact, I also had courses in Naval History and the History of Air Power.

So, will you lay out your bona fides or continue to revel in your ignorant retorts?

Making claims on the internet is pointless. I could easily lie to you. You could easily lie to me. It's a waste of time. Honestly I was mostly just operating on the assumption that you're not intelligent enough to excel in an academic environment.

Your continued display of arrogance and ignorance is impressive.

I guess they don't think they need our military as much as we think they do.

Germans actually want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

Germans would actually welcome the withdrawal of American troops stationed in their country, a new poll has found – as Donald Trump threatens to pull the plug on military support.

How exciting! Let's pull our troops out of Germany and use the money for the betterment of the United States. :)
Let's pull our troops out of everywhere.
I almost go along with that. Korea has the money and industry that they could hold their own protection I would think. Japan really does not need us. The only use of Japan is a holding and assembly area. We have bases in Alaska close to Japan. Could see if Brazil would like a base. Might see if Australia would like to host a base. Or Build aircraft carriers for the Air force USAF..... Navy would have to operate them.

We have bases in over 150 nations. You haven't even scratched the surface.
DBGXrr_UwAAi-2M.jpg

Perhaps it's just scratching the surface, but it's a start.

Forum List

Back