Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

Germany's not really in worse shape than the U.S.A.

People think Europe is going to be invaded the moment the U.S military isn't present. They're nuts.
Is that why Sweden and Estonia are on an elevated war footing in preparation for a non Russian invasion?

The big Russian threat is actually it's "Nukes"

But, then again, why would they contaminate land they wish to colonize? As well as piss off the global community too?

I don't think Russia's that senseless.
Make the Poles occupy radioactive regions.

What's the purpose of that, exactly?
Need labor for the Mother Land to prosper.

People think Europe is going to be invaded the moment the U.S military isn't present. They're nuts.
Is that why Sweden and Estonia are on an elevated war footing in preparation for a non Russian invasion?

But, then again, why would they contaminate land they wish to colonize? As well as piss off the global community too?

There's millions of Ukrainians, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Armenians, Chechens, Turkmen's etc. who provide cheap labor for Russia.

Russia's illegal immigration problem is proportionately about as out of control as the U.S.A's.

The resulting German migration to north America would gut Germany's economy and add many full points to our GDP growthrates

I just spent a month in Sweden. I didn't hear anything about them being worried about war.
Not exactly a topic for tourists. Hope you saw the Vasa, it may not survive the invasion.

Sweden warns it is 'preparing for war' as fear of Russian invasion grows | Daily Mail Online

There's millions of Ukrainians, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Armenians, Chechens, Turkmen's etc. who provide cheap labor for Russia.

Russia's illegal immigration problem is proportionately about as out of control as the U.S.A's.
Poles are historically better fodder.

Poles are historically better fodder.

How do you figure that one?

Then let’s leave. I’m sure other nations like Poland would love our bases there. Putin would love that

The resulting German migration to north America would gut Germany's economy and add many full points to our GDP growthrates

I just spent a month in Sweden. I didn't hear anything about them being worried about war.
Not exactly a topic for tourists. Hope you saw the Vasa, it may not survive the invasion.

Sweden warns it is 'preparing for war' as fear of Russian invasion grows | Daily Mail Online

My fiance is a Swede and she started laughing at this.

"The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust and published in London."

Do you have a real source? Swedes are not worried about any kind of invasion from Russia.

Do you believe Putin is waiting for his opportunity to invade western Europe?
Russia is nowhere near powerful enough.
No? What about the five tanks joke armies?

A war between Russia and the EU would be a disaster for both sides and both sides know it. WW2 was going on a century ago now. The world is changing. Lighting fast travel and the internet have fused cultures more than ever more. I really don't think that kind of conflict will ever happen again.

WTF?

Are you drunk this early in the day?

Hitler came to power in 1919, almost exactly a century ago.

September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland.

I said it was going on a century ago, and that's true. The world and cultures have changed drastically since then. I don't think there will ever be another conflict of that magnitude.

Hitler came to power in 1919? What fucked up history book are you reading? When it says "Alternative History" means that it is fiction!

In 1923 he was in prison! He didn't "come to power" for another decade, you dumbass!

You do know a "century" means 100 years? World War I ended less than a century ago!

If the German had any idea how much higher their already high taxes would have to go to finance their own defense, they'd feel much different.

Do you believe Putin is waiting for his opportunity to invade western Europe?

A war between Russia and the EU would be a disaster for both sides and both sides know it. WW2 was going on a century ago now. The world is changing. Lighting fast travel and the internet have fused cultures more than ever more. I really don't think that kind of conflict will ever happen again.
A disaster, of course. But the EU is not prepared. They ran out of ammo in less than a month of bombing Libya in 2011.

I guess they don't think they need our military as much as we think they do.

Germans actually want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

Germans would actually welcome the withdrawal of American troops stationed in their country, a new poll has found – as Donald Trump threatens to pull the plug on military support.
Maybe it IS time to downsize our military and bring them home...spend less on the defense budget too.

WTF?

I said it was going on a century ago, and that's true. The world and cultures have changed drastically since then. I don't think there will ever be another conflict of that magnitude.

Eh, Hitler wasn't head of Germany until 1933....

His aspirations and his rise to power began a century ago. This is the last bit of energy I am putting into dumb ass semantics. I believe the world is different now.

Kiss my aspirations. You were wrong and won't admit it! Are you really Peter Strzok?

Germans would actually welcome the withdrawal of American troops stationed in their country, a new poll has found – as Donald Trump threatens to pull the plug on military support.

If you’re a 30 y/o, you have no memory of the Soviet threat. I’m sure that at some point, Helga or Gunther asked their mom or dad if we (the Germans) had bases in the US. When they were told “no”…I’m sure it was a WTF moment. I doubt they see the rationale for us (the US) having bases on their soil; especially for what…70 years?

This is one area I agree with the GOP on…it seems to me that the need for bases across the world has lessened with the advent of global travel, telecommunications, etc…

If you’re a 30 y/o, you have no memory of the Soviet threat. I’m sure that at some point, Helga or Gunther asked their mom or dad if we (the Germans) had bases in the US. When they were told “no”…I’m sure it was a WTF moment. I doubt they see the rationale for us (the US) having bases on their soil; especially for what…70 years?

This is one area I agree with the GOP on…it seems to me that the need for bases across the world has lessened with the advent of global travel, telecommunications, etc…

Germans bear some responsibility for the Soviet fiasco too.

Germany sent funding, and the train of Bolsheviks to Russia in 1917, which had Lenin the partial Volga German heritage "Russian" at the helm.

Friedrich Engels a founding father of Communism, was a German.

They are too busy protecting their women from being raped by Muslim immigrants from the Middle East.

WTF?

Hitler came to power in 1919? What fucked up history book are you reading? When it says "Alternative History" means that it is fiction!

In 1923 he was in prison! He didn't "come to power" for another decade, you dumbass!

You do know a "century" means 100 years? World War I ended less than a century ago!

His rise to power began in 1919, and I said going on a century, not literally a century. Do you speak English? You're stuck on semantics because you don't want to address the actual point, which is that the world has changed.

They are too busy protecting their women from being raped by Muslim immigrants from the Middle East.

A lot of Swedes are unhappy about the immigrant situation, but it's not as bad as Americans like you assume it to be. I personally wish they'd kick them all out. I'm fine with the same here in the states.

Maybe it IS time to downsize our military and bring them home...spend less on the defense budget too.

That’ll never happen. Space Force!!!! LOL

Anyways, I think Germany should be occupied.

A nation of natural born trouble-makers, from the German tribes who sacked, and pillaged Rome, to the Germans who caused the extinction of European tribes in the Wendish Crusade, and the Northern Crusades, as well as the Rhineland Massacres, 30 Year War, WW1, and WW2.

WTF?

His rise to power began in 1919, and I said going on a century, not literally a century. Do you speak English? You're stuck on semantics because you don't want to address the actual point, which is that the world has changed.

His rise to power began when his head popped out of his mother's birth canal using that definition. Why are you such a dumbass?

Yes, the world has changed. There are more and more dumbasses like you who apparently were kicked out of elementary school when you turned 19.

Forum List

Back