Germans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

Do you believe Putin is waiting for his opportunity to invade western Europe?
Russia is nowhere near powerful enough.
No? What about the five tanks joke armies?

A war between Russia and the EU would be a disaster for both sides and both sides know it. WW2 was going on a century ago now. The world is changing. Lighting fast travel and the internet have fused cultures more than ever more. I really don't think that kind of conflict will ever happen again.

WTF?

Are you drunk this early in the day?

Hitler came to power in 1919, almost exactly a century ago.

September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland.

I said it was going on a century ago, and that's true. The world and cultures have changed drastically since then. I don't think there will ever be another conflict of that magnitude.

Eh, Hitler wasn't head of Germany until 1933....

No? What about the five tanks joke armies?

A war between Russia and the EU would be a disaster for both sides and both sides know it. WW2 was going on a century ago now. The world is changing. Lighting fast travel and the internet have fused cultures more than ever more. I really don't think that kind of conflict will ever happen again.

WTF?

Are you drunk this early in the day?

Hitler came to power in 1919, almost exactly a century ago.

September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland.

I said it was going on a century ago, and that's true. The world and cultures have changed drastically since then. I don't think there will ever be another conflict of that magnitude.

Eh, Hitler wasn't head of Germany until 1933....

His aspirations and his rise to power began a century ago. This is the last bit of energy I am putting into dumb ass semantics. I believe the world is different now.

I guess they don't think they need our military as much as we think they do.

Germans actually want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany, poll finds

Germans would actually welcome the withdrawal of American troops stationed in their country, a new poll has found – as Donald Trump threatens to pull the plug on military support.

Good.
We can loot their nation as we leave to pay us back for 2 world wars and rebuilding them afterwards.

I've felt for a pretty good while that we should move bases
forward into Poland, Estonia, Romania, and the other
former Warsaw Pact Countries. Keep what we have in Italy
and add Austria.

Put ourselves right at Russia's front door. Piss on the Frogs
and the Krauts. Those are worthless nations. We lost 100's
of thousands of men defending the fucking French. Except for
a brief run by Napoleon, they've never won a war on their own.

Don't bother with those people. Put our troops where they are
wanted and needed and appreciated. Leave NATO and form
are own alliance with the former Warsaw Pact countries.

And it's really time to teach the fucking British another lesson.
In 1982, we went against our own Hemisphere and sided with
the Brits in the Falkland Islands War. We helped resupply them
and fueled their invasion fleet, along with providing medical
assistance for wounded English soldiers.

A year later, they bitched about us invading Grenada. Sided
with the UN until we paraded the captured USSR all-stars
in front of them all. The Cubans, Bulgarians, Russians,
East Germans, North Koreans and Libyans that were all in
Grenada, which had its Governor, first captured and then
executed, so the Russians could build an airstrip long enough
to handle its bombers. Nobody took into account that the
Nations of the Caribbean had asked Reagan to get those
people out of there. There was even a Combined Civilian
Police force from Jamaica and from Barbados that came ashore
with our Marines after the Army Rangers and the 82nd had
launched the Airborne Assault.

The Brits need a reminder that we helped end the British Empire
and the shame that we brought on them was compounded 90 years
later by the Zulu's.

Piss on all of Western Europe.

And let the Russians know that we will not defend Western Europe.
They want to lob missiles at them...go ahead, just leave us out of
it. Those fucking Western Europeans would be on their worthless
hands and knees begging us to stay.

Western Europeans definitely have more than a few screws loose.

I mean how does Germany go from Hitler to Merkel?

Good.
We can loot their nation as we leave to pay us back for 2 world wars and rebuilding them afterwards.

You'd start another war with Germany because you're spiteful they don't think they need our shit in their backyard anymore.

The bases there make a fortune for the local economies.This is from 2004.

Business
US Troop Pullout To Hit Local German Economies
The impact of US plans to pull some 70,000 troops out of Europe and Asia is likely to be felt most acutely in Germany -- especially in smaller towns whose economies depend on the US presence.

US Troop Pullout To Hit Local German Economies | DW | 17.08.2004

I think Germans are kind of nuts, but I will admit they do make some decent products, be it Audi or Bratwurst.

The resulting German migration to north America would gut Germany's economy and add many full points to our GDP growthrates

Germany's not really in worse shape than the U.S.A.

People think Europe is going to be invaded the moment the U.S military isn't present. They're nuts.

Russia could hardly handle Chechnya, they almost broke away from Russia because that little terrorist hobble almost beat Russia.

Anyways, I apologize on behalf of some of my fellow Poles, who are paranoid about our Slavic relative of Russia.

If the German had any idea how much higher their already high taxes would have to go to finance their own defense, they'd feel much different.

Do you believe Putin is waiting for his opportunity to invade western Europe?

Russia couldn't even take Finland after WW2, when they were a more "Hardened State"

The only reason Russia overtook many countries in Eastern Europe, is only because Uncle Adolph had pushed out the governments in places like Poland.

The resulting German migration to north America would gut Germany's economy and add many full points to our GDP growthrates

People think Europe is going to be invaded the moment the U.S military isn't present. They're nuts.
Is that why Sweden and Estonia are on an elevated war footing in preparation for a non Russian invasion?

Is that why Sweden and Estonia are on an elevated war footing in preparation for a non Russian invasion?

The big Russian threat is actually it's "Nukes"

But, then again, why would they contaminate land they wish to colonize? As well as piss off the global community too?

I don't think Russia's that senseless.

Actually most Americans want Donald Trump to pull US troops out of Germany too

But, then again, why would they contaminate land they wish to colonize? As well as piss off the global community too?

Make the Poles occupy radioactive regions.

Make the Poles occupy radioactive regions.

What's the purpose of that, exactly?

I just spent a month in Sweden. I didn't hear anything about them being worried about war.

Americans would like to see the troops withdrawn from Germany. Thanks to German Hillary isn't Germany a Muslim nation nowadays?

I don't think we need any troops in Europe any more. We need to bring the troops home and put them guarding our southern border.

However, if we have to have them in Europe then station them in Poland.

Forum List

Back