Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Thank you, Germany! the whore in the Oval Office and his minions have done everything possible to humiliate and disgrace the United States of America. It's up to the countries of Europe now to provide real leadership internationally. How humiliating for us Americans. Thanks, you orange-dyed anti-American pervert, for destroying the U.S. of A.

I don't think you're an American.
I damned well am an American. This is why I can't stand the Orange Whore and his traitorous activities.

Thank you, Germany! the whore in the Oval Office and his minions have done everything possible to humiliate and disgrace the United States of America. It's up to the countries of Europe now to provide real leadership internationally. How humiliating for us Americans. Thanks, you orange-dyed anti-American pervert, for destroying the U.S. of A.

Many of us like The Donald, not all people on this Continent have Trump Derangement Syndrome, I morally have supported Trump from the beginning and I still do, Trump is better for our peoples that Obama was, he was a disaster and Hillary would have been a nightmare.

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!
If Obama had been president you'd be cheering this. Finally European freeloaders are talking about not waiting for America to help them.

Mkay??

How about NATO is just dismantled? There is no need for NATO, the whole reason for it was because of the Soviet threat and the deal was supposed to be once the Iron Curtain fell NATO would be disbanded....until America realised that if that happened America couldn't continue to think it ruled the European Continent, the only reason America needs NATO like oxygen is because it considers all of the European Continent just a vassal of Washington DC.
NATO is worthless. Trump said that it should be modernized to handle current threats from Russia and from terrorist supporting nations.

And The Donald is correct about NATO and also Turkey needs to be expelled already from NATO, why are they still considered a nation that Western nations should trust, we cannot trust Turkey doing so would be insane.

NATO would not need a lot of modernising or adjusting to be used as a force that would deal with terrorist supporting nations, this also would be a better use of all they money it costs to keep NATO afloat.

Islamic Terrorism is the one threat that the West faces, so lets throw Turkey out of NATO and get NATO working to combat the Islamic threat.

Didn't Europeans pretty much naively throw open the doors wide for Islam and then recoil with surprise when the Islamic fundies acted like savages, as they did in their own countries? But were too scared of being called "racist" to do or say anything (even though Islam is not a race)?

I recall hearing a bit about that. Maybe it was just more fake news. Who knows anymore, what's real and what isn't?

Drumpf's grandfather was a draft dodger. He ran away from Germany to avoid his military service.

When he came back years later, he was butt hurt they wouldn't re-institute his German citizenship because of his draft evasion.

So he went back to America.

And the rest is history, which Swedish Meatball Donald tried to rewrite.

Many of us like The Donald, not all people on this Continent have Trump Derangement Syndrome, I morally have supported Trump from the beginning and I still do, Trump is better for our peoples that Obama was, he was a disaster and Hillary would have been a nightmare.
Why do you like the whore?

I damned well am an American. This is why I can't stand the Orange Whore and his traitorous activities.

Yeah? Where are you from, then?

New Jersey, born and raised, right outside of Manhattan on land settled by the Dutch. I am a proud American with many family members who have served with honor in the United States military, lastly in Vietnam.
Where are you from?

FUCK GERMANY

In fact fuck everyone but OUR CITIZENS.

Yes your State Department just issued a World Wide Caution Alert for the first time since 2003 for YOUR citizens around the world, this because of that unnecessary Embassy move The Donald announced yesterday, so it seems that your Government doesn't give a fuck about YOUR citizens.

What happened to America First?
A warning for citizens in other shithole countries...

Blow me

No actually it's also a warning for American citizens across the whole of the European Continent, so again a stupid American policy puts this Continent at risk, because if American citizens get blown up here that means our own peoples are getting blown up with them.

America needs to mind it's own business and PUT AMERICA FIRST and stop further destabilising the Middle East which was already not stable, if all the nations in the Middle East want to argue and kill each other who cares let them, the Middle East was a lost cause a long time ago. When is America ever going to learn this.

"Blow me"

Sorry no darling I am washing my hair :smoke:
Stupid American policy didn't put Muslim terrorists in Europe. You dumbfucks let them in willingly. That is YOUR PROBLEM

No it was American policy, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria that led to 2015 and the using of the Syrian Conflict by the Iraqi's and the Afghans as an excuse to join the Syrians fleeing into Turkey onto Greek Islands onto the Greek Mainland and then through The Balkans and into Western Europa.

We did NOT let them in willingly, Merkel in a moment of madness Opened the Border and then when it became an influx was told by the UN and Obama that she couldn't shut the border because that violated the Human Rights Convention of Refugees.

If America would in your term stop being dumbfucks and very ignorant dumbfucks and stop thinking you can just go around bombing nations that have nothing to do with American National Interests then we wouldn't have half the problems we have, tell me how was Iraq or Syria or Libya in American NATIONAL Interests, National means on your own home soil it does NOT mean tens of thousands of miles away from you.

AMERICA IS ADDICTED TO WAR. America has been addicted to war for more than 60 years now.

New Jersey, born and raised, right outside of Manhattan on land settled by the Dutch. I am a proud American with many family members who have served with honor in the United States military, lastly in Vietnam.
Where are you from?

Illinois, right outside Chicago. It ain't too bad a life.

FUCK GERMANY

Yes your State Department just issued a World Wide Caution Alert for the first time since 2003 for YOUR citizens around the world, this because of that unnecessary Embassy move The Donald announced yesterday, so it seems that your Government doesn't give a fuck about YOUR citizens.

Blow me

No actually it's also a warning for American citizens across the whole of the European Continent, so again a stupid American policy puts this Continent at risk, because if American citizens get blown up here that means our own peoples are getting blown up with them.

America needs to mind it's own business and PUT AMERICA FIRST and stop further destabilising the Middle East which was already not stable, if all the nations in the Middle East want to argue and kill each other who cares let them, the Middle East was a lost cause a long time ago. When is America ever going to learn this.

"Blow me"

Stupid American policy didn't put Muslim terrorists in Europe. You dumbfucks let them in willingly. That is YOUR PROBLEM

No it was American policy, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria that led to 2015 and the using of the Syrian Conflict by the Iraqi's and the Afghans as an excuse to join the Syrians fleeing into Turkey onto Greek Islands onto the Greek Mainland and then through The Balkans and into Western Europa.

We did NOT let them in willingly, Merkel in a moment of madness Opened the Border and then when it became an influx was told by the UN and Obama that she couldn't shut the border because that violated the Human Rights Convention of Refugees.

If America would in your term stop being dumbfucks and very ignorant dumbfucks and stop thinking you can just go around bombing nations that have nothing to do with American National Interests then we wouldn't have half the problems we have, tell me how was Iraq or Syria or Libya in American NATIONAL Interests, National means on your own home soil it does NOT mean tens of thousands of miles away from you.

AMERICA IS ADDICTED TO WAR. America has been addicted to war for more than 60 years now.

Most Americans don't want to bomb other countries.. You can thank your homie George W. for that. Or, rather, his evil master, Dick Cheney.

If Obama had been president you'd be cheering this. Finally European freeloaders are talking about not waiting for America to help them.

Mkay??

How about NATO is just dismantled? There is no need for NATO, the whole reason for it was because of the Soviet threat and the deal was supposed to be once the Iron Curtain fell NATO would be disbanded....until America realised that if that happened America couldn't continue to think it ruled the European Continent, the only reason America needs NATO like oxygen is because it considers all of the European Continent just a vassal of Washington DC.
NATO is worthless. Trump said that it should be modernized to handle current threats from Russia and from terrorist supporting nations.

And The Donald is correct about NATO and also Turkey needs to be expelled already from NATO, why are they still considered a nation that Western nations should trust, we cannot trust Turkey doing so would be insane.

NATO would not need a lot of modernising or adjusting to be used as a force that would deal with terrorist supporting nations, this also would be a better use of all they money it costs to keep NATO afloat.

Islamic Terrorism is the one threat that the West faces, so lets throw Turkey out of NATO and get NATO working to combat the Islamic threat.

Didn't Europeans pretty much naively throw open the doors wide for Islam and then recoil with surprise when the Islamic fundies acted like savages, as they did in their own countries? But were too scared of being called "racist" to do or say anything (even though Islam is not a race)?

I recall hearing a bit about that. Maybe it was just more fake news. Who knows anymore, what's real and what isn't?

I already just responded to this:

upload_2017-12-7_23-35-47.png

Blow me

"Blow me"

Most Americans don't want to bomb other countries.. You can thank your homie George W. for that. Or, rather, his evil master, Dick Cheney.

It's not just GWB and Cheney is it? No.

Obama bombed SEVEN NATIONS and throughout Obama's entire two terms America was at war and bombing someone.

Why do you like the whore?

What whore?

Blow me

"Blow me"

Obama bombed SEVEN NATIONS and throughout Obama's entire two terms America was at war and bombing someone.

And Obama was criticized relentlessly, and rightfully so. His foreign policy was spotty at BEST.

But ... now what? Is Trump making things better? Seems to me he's making things worse ...

America needs to mind it's own business
Nope. NEVER!!!
:lol:

The World Police
They butt in everywhere
The World Police
They won't get out of your hair
The World Police
Police
Police...

(Cheap Trick)
Today, America's business is in every nation on the face of the earth. 1 in 3 jobs is dependent on foreign trade.
. So... And what a mistake that has become. Had to be the Demon-crats behind it all, because they love creating dependency, and even global dependency.

The main problem is the International Globalists who want One World Without Borders and the HQs of the International Globalists are New York City and Washington DC. Nearly all the International Globalists are Leftists and always have been, Franklin Roosevelt was an International Globalist so it's no shock that he liked sucking Stalin's dick, FDR basically was a Communist or at the minimum a strong Communist Sympathiser.

FUCK GERMANY

Blow me

"Blow me"

You sound like the Charlie Brown teacher.

YOU let them in. YOUR choice. Not Americas

Where are you from?

Illinois, right outside Chicago. It ain't too bad a life.
Chicago is one of the places in the U.S. that I've never been. Same with New Orleans. Same with Honolulu. Same with Nome. Same with Seattle. I hope to get to these places and more before I go. I've even been to Kansas City! Loved Albuquerque. Loved San Francisco. Loved Boston. Loved Charleston. Didn't like Orlando much. Now I live on the outskirts of Washington, D.C. A metro ride away from wonderful American landmarks like the Smithsonian. I especially love the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. A few years ago, I had the pleasure of taking a Pakistani couple to visit Ford's Theater and the Peterson House where Lincoln died. They were in awe, very respectful, and very inquisitive.
At least we all have a great heritage and so many places to enjoy!

"Blow me"

And Obama was criticized relentlessly, and rightfully so. His foreign policy was spotty at BEST.

But ... now what? Is Trump making things better? Seems to me he's making things worse ...

I think Trump's instinct is to withdraw and have a more Isolationist Policy, I think this is what he means by America First, but his problem is that those Neo-Conservative Perpetual Warmongers are The Swamp, they were there when Obama was American President, I also think Obama wanted not to get involved in all those military adventures but was pulled into them by the same group of Neo-Conservatives who have been dictating your foreign policy since 2002 and they inhabit the darkened rooms of your State Department and the CIA.

IMHO the Neo-Conservatives are America's greatest domestic threat because they are going to one time get you into something that the ramifications of which are going to be horrific for Americans in America.

Forum List

Back