Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

Who said I have never been to Germany? That is irrelevant. Hell, my father was born in Germany. My grandmother on my mothers side IS German (yes, she married a black man).

Sounds like you're suffering from the same insecurites as Obama does.

"And yet, even as I imagined myself following Malcolm’s call, one line in the book stayed me. He spoke of a wish he’d once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged." --Barack Obama, Dreams of My Father.
LOL...nonsense.

2al_jolson01h.jpg

:lol: You must be be of German ancestry.

That was really stupid - you're showing your stripes, here.

Oh shut up..Vigilante and I have an appreciation for each other...he gets it, obviously you don't - which means you can move along.

Yes, your pea sized, 2 digit IQ ,didn't get the significance of that.... why do you even bother, except to look like the fucking idiot you are? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

People complain about no debate, here we are debating, and morons like Crabbie don't get it... Go back to Rep Stack Crabbie, make yourself look important like Rep Frog Boy!

Last edited:
You cannot make it to heaven if you don't forgive people, man.

Now forgetting the things they've done and using that memory to facilitate awareness of preventative measures to take so as to ensure the things they've done can and will never happen to you, me and our neighbors ever again — that's a whole 'nutha animal, right there.

But as Christians, we have to forgive people.

You are right.

shart_attack said:
What I see is an ever-widening gap between the super-rich and the underclass, and less reverence toward The Almighty and understanding of the Bible — not just in Germany, but also in the United States.

Germany has all but given up on faith...like much of Europe

Yep. And America has been heading that way for awhile now, too.

When so-called "Christians" don't truly understand the Scriptures, it makes them far more vulnerable to believing great lies like Naziism.

Nutz said:
shart_attack said:
Like I said in another post on this thread, when occultic secret societies begin to flourish in Germany and the USA, look out: it could get ugly.

I am not certain about secret societies...but if Europe doesn't take hold of the EU and let the Germans dominate it...there will be big trouble.

I am absolutely certain about them.

I recommend you read this book:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Alliance-History-Involvement-Occult/dp/0826414095]Peter Levenda, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult[/ame]

Before the trolls here who hate Christians start screaming at me: it is a 100% secular book. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the promotion of any faith, especially Christianity. It is not about proselytizing.

Here's the video equivalent, for the Cliff's Notes fans among us:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzRCiJNusXM]Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy[/ame]

Here's another very good one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDFEwIXlrss]Nazi Cult: The Vril Society[/ame]

Yes, your pea sized, 2 digit IQ ,didn't get the significance of that.... why do you even bother, except to look like the fucking idiot you are? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

People complain about no debate, here we are debating, and morons like Crabbie don't get it... Go back to Rep Stack Crabbie, make yourself look important like Rep Frog Boy!

Some people don't know how to appreciate a good conversation.

Back to Al Jolson. Black face doesn't really bother me given the historical significance of that period in American history. I do believe some people are racially motivated when they do it...and I would be very aware of my surroundings if I were in the presence of someone who would wear black face in front of me, no matter what there motivation.

LOL, well then I guess that would be almost half of Germany since we have bases all over the place. Your ignorance is shinning through again.

locatoin-heidelberg.jpg

Carry on, dipshit.

Scale. What about Northern Germany?

What about it? We don't have too much in the north. Maybe that's where all your racist Germans are!

Of course, regionalism doesn't exist in Germany...right/ :doubt:

It isnt 1940. The only genocide happening today is in Africa, but you dont have the integrity to mention that.

You cannot make it to heaven if you don't forgive people, man.

Now forgetting the things they've done and using that memory to facilitate awareness of preventative measures to take so as to ensure the things they've done can and will never happen to you, me and our neighbors ever again — that's a whole 'nutha animal, right there.

But as Christians, we have to forgive people.

You are right.

When so-called "Christians" don't truly understand the Scriptures, it makes them far more vulnerable to believing great lies like Naziism.

Nutz said:
shart_attack said:
Like I said in another post on this thread, when occultic secret societies begin to flourish in Germany and the USA, look out: it could get ugly.

I am not certain about secret societies...but if Europe doesn't take hold of the EU and let the Germans dominate it...there will be big trouble.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Alliance-History-Involvement-Occult/dp/0826414095]Peter Levenda, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement With the Occult[/ame]

Before the trolls here who hate Christians start screaming at me: it is a 100% secular book. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the promotion of any faith, especially Christianity. It is not about proselytizing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzRCiJNusXM]Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDFEwIXlrss]Nazi Cult: The Vril Society[/ame]

Hmmm, I need a good book...

Or can't I just watch Indiana Jones?

Back to Al Jolson. Black face doesn't really bother me given the historical significance of that period in American history. I do believe some people are racially motivated when they do it...and I would be very aware of my surroundings if I were in the presence of someone who would wear black face in front of me, no matter what there motivation.

I believe many blacks have be CONDITIONED to see racism, where there is nothing more than entertainment, comedy, but not racism by blackface. Remember when Ted Danson got HUNG when he was fucking Whoppie Goldberg, and put on blackface to ENTERTAIN her at a party? If SOME people can't be offended, others certainly pick up the gauntlet and run with it. Yelling racism, really means less than shit to many of us...like the boy yelling Wolf, after awhile it loses all effect!

It isnt 1940. The only genocide happening today is in Africa, but you dont have the integrity to mention that.

:lol: Because I am talking about Germany. Any attempted genocide is horrific...whether Africa or Germany. African genocide doesn't really threaten the world though...German hate and bloodlust does...it has been proven throughout history.

But speaking of integrity...it doesn't seem as if you have enough to talk about Germany and their rise of hate.

Last edited:

No one is talking about Africa but since you brought it up all the genocides in Africa are due to European countries colonizing and dividing up African countries without respect to traditional borders. Learn your history.

I believe many blacks have be CONDITIONED to see racism, where there is nothing more than entertainment, comedy, but not racism by blackface. Remember when Ted Danson got HUNG when he was fucking Whoppie Goldberg, and put on blackface to ENTERTAIN her at a party? If SOME people can't be offended, others certainly pick up the gauntlet and run with it. Yelling racism, really means less than shit to many of us...like the boy yelling Wolf, after awhile it loses all effect!

Well yeah, blacks are conditioned to see racism because they experience it. No, everything isn't racist and many people (especially WHITE liberals) go way overboard pointing their fingers...like you say, crying wolf and losing effect. But it still doesn't excuse universal exercises in racism...like calling someone a ******, wetback, ****, cracker, ****....blah, blah, blah. And once that is done...don't you think the person speaking those words becomes suspect?

As for Ted Danson and Whoopi...what the fuck was he thinking...no, no not the black face...fucking Whoopi.

You would be conditioned to see racism if it was always practised against you. Just like a quarterback can see a play develop before anyone else. It comes with practice. Practically everyone knows that.

What do you mean by effect? Do you really think people point out racism for the benefit of the racist?

Last edited:

Nice ad hominem.

But don't cha think a reason Nutz hasn't mentioned them juuuuuuuuuuuust might also be because THEY HAVE NOTHING WHATOSEVER TO DO WITH THE MODUS OPERANDI OF THE THREAD, SHERLOCK?!?!?

Deflections seem to start flying all over the place when you get too close to a nerve.

You are right.

Nutz said:

Hmmm, I need a good book...

Or can't I just watch Indiana Jones?

That Peter Levenda book is an authoritative source. Matter of fact, it is THE authoritative source about all things occult in post-WWI Germany.

That book is the chief source of the information we see on the History Channel's documentary about the Nazis and the occult.

I don't understand why the link says it was published in 2002: I first read it in 1995 for a paper I was writing for a 4000-level undergraduate World Religions course.

My best friend is a German immigrate, he's been my friend since 1976. I was the Best Man in his wedding and he was mine when I got married. He's like my brother, I know him that well. I have also met his brothers and sisters several times when they have come to the states for extended visits.
I can guarantee you that that some folks are painting the German people with a mighty wide brush and that's wrong.
Therefore, I disapprove of this thread.

Agree. I've lived in Germany and have very good friends there, people I've known for nearly 25 years. I've traveled all over Germany as well.

The people in this thread are painting a picture of Germany based on exploitive media bites that do not give a true picture of the country as a whole. It is like deciding what America is like based on a few widely published incidents in the media. For example, assuming all Americans are racists and/or gun nuts based on the Martin-Zimmerman case, or that all black men in America are murderers based on OJ Simpson.

This thread is bigotry and ignorance at its best. I'll bet most of you have never even been to Germany. How would you know what it's really like? And fearing a united Germany? What absolute nonsense. Again, based on bigoty and ignorance.

Last edited:

You would be conditioned to see racism if it was always practised against you. Just like a quarterback can see a play develop before anyone else. It comes with practice. Practically everyone knows that.

What do you mean by effect? Do you really think people point out racism for the benefit of the racist?

effect = Meaning

Perhaps I would, but I travel in a wide circle, and rarely see it mentioned. I deal with people, not a color of skin. Give me some recent examples of racism against you. What area of this country does this occur? What brings it on, or is it just simply because your black?

:lol: Because I am talking about Germany. Any attempted genocide is horrific...whether Africa or Germany. African genocide doesn't really threaten the world though...German hate and bloodlust does...it has been proven throughout history.

But speaking of integrity...it doesn't seem as if you have enough to talk about Germany and their rise of hate.

It is quite entertaining though, how you claim to be going after Germany for their historical "bloodlust", yet you're not posting threads on current bloodlust happening in Africa. When was the last time Germany engaged in bloodlust? Nearly 70 years. Yet you appear to be more worried about a bunch of Germans that grew up in a pacified post-WWII era than the thugs in Muslim and African countries that engage in genocide today.

So, enough with the phoney outrage over "bloodlust." You have an agenda, and that is to demonize white people. Progressive dupes like you are so transparent. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back