Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

I've watched the entire video from the rally in D.C. on that day and not once did he order anyone to do anything other than to stand their ground and keep fighting the election results. This does not, in any way, imply or say storm the Capital building. You're going to have to give me a link to a video or give me a direct quote to prove that he ordered his mob to storm Congress.

By the way, in case you haven't already heard, he was acquitted today. That's two times those idiots tried to impeach him and two times they failed.

Which shows the sheer cowardice of the Republican Party and why it can't be trusted with power...

Come on. He called the rally. He riled them up against Pence and Pelosi for not ignoring the vote. He sat there and did nothing for hours as the mob looted the Capitol. The sad reality of the Mitlaufer Republicans is that they all know Trump is unfit for office, but they think they can benefit. And that's just sad.

Irrelevant. Your remarks were still hateful and insulting and wholly uncalled for, given the situation.

You overreacted just like everybody else and then even after the truth came out, you refused to acknowledge it. You persisted with the false narrative that he approached Phillips. You persisted with the false narrative that they were blocking Phillips' path to the monument. You persisted with the false narrative that his group did not have a permit, even though they were just waiting for their bus, were not demonstrating there and the march they did attend had a permit. You persisted with the false narrative that the kids were chanting "Build that wall".

Literally everything you said about him and that incident was a lie. And why? The stupid hat.

Naw, he was still a misogynistic, Little Catholic Bastard. "WAAAAAA, Mommy, the country is making fun of me." "It's okay, dear, we'll hire a bunch of image consultants to put you on TV shows without the hat and a nice suit and you can get all puppy face sad about how people are being mean to you" So much for the party of personal responsibility.

Don't be an idiot.

I asked you a straight up question. When did AMC network fire ANYONE from one of their original shows for being a conservative asshole?

Well, that's your problem, isn't it?

Nope. It's not. Fonda might have been right on the overall point, but some of her tactics, like excusing the brutal Hanoi regime and spreading disinformation about American POW's... made her toxic at the box office. If fact, she still is. Her "Comeback" where she's playing Grandmothers now are still all box office bombs.

I have a problem with a lot of celebrities these days saying stupid shit about conservatives and Trump supporters. That never stopped me from watching their shows and films.
That's a stupid goddamn thing to say. Are you telling me they're okay with losing revenue to white trash? That doesn't jibe with what you and others here have been telling us; that the almighty dollar is the bottom line for them.

Cleetus doesn't have any revenue, that's the thing. I mean, he might have Disney Plus because he got it in a package with his Verizon subscription.... but he's not a target audience.

Their target audience are man-babies who want to recapture their youth. And they aren't going to stop watching Star Wars.

We've been listening to them whine and bitch since the Force Awakens... OH, how dare you have a girl Jedi and a black Stormtrooper? And they'll keep showing up without the Mannish Woman on the cast.

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

She compared the plight of being banned from Twitter to the Nazi Holocaust.

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think it’s a silly comparison, but it’s not bigoted or anything
The stupid friggin bitch wants shitting on from a great height.
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
The Nazi's would put a boot up her non-aryan fanny.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they aren’t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
Your kids wouldn't be into politics their kids.
We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

It is everything she deserves!

YOu people compare other people to nazis all the time.

Your pretense of outrage over that is obviously bullshit.

You people demand conformity or you will use whatever power you have to destroy anyone who dares show individuality.

You are tyrants.
I didn't see any individuality in the attack on the US Government.
I saw a bunch of lemmings who didn't know what to do when they got there and looked bewildered as to what to do next. Whilst their leader went off having loaded the bullets to watch what would happen next, no doubt hoping that everyone watching on TV would rise up and come and join them and reinstall him as President.
When that didn't happen over the many hours later and it all just fizzled out through lack of direction and leadership and they started getting arrested and thrown into vans and carted off. Their courageous leader reemerged to condemn them and throw them to the wolves.

No individualism nor heroism from where I'm standing. Just gross stupidity and an inability to reason for themselves. Beware false prophets!

You really supporting the firing of Gina Carano because of the dc riot?

That makes no sense. Does one riot invalidate all opposition? If so, then why was your side not "invalidated" 5 years ago?

how about you address my actual point, based on teh topic at hand, ie the twitter mob that pretended to be outraged over a reference to the nazis, and got a woman fired.

And that the real reason was that she showed some individuality and refused to join in the chorus of ORANGE MAN BAD.
You made several points.

Am I condemning her because of the DC riots?
No, but then you know I'm not. Your second point accessed me of demanding conformity and condemning individualism. I made the point that I don't see any individualism from Trump supporters but plenty of mindless conformity. As I described in the DC riots.

I condemned her because she is a person with a following and should not have encouraged them to risk their lives by not wearing a mask. That is my main beef with her. She is not a medical professional. Neither is she their doctor. She won't have to pick up the pieces if they start refusing to wear masks and end up either getting killed themselves or killing someone else.

It is her employers who sacked her are you saying they don't have the right?
If she feels she has been mistreated then she can take them to a Tribunal.

If a mob rioting shows a lack of individuality for a side, then your side, with 5 years of blm/antifa rioting behind it, are certainly the side of conformity. Of course that is YOUR argument, not mine.

She was fired because she referenced the way nazis operated, correctly I might add.

Do you really want to live in a society where simply referencing nazis can get you fired?
She didn't just reference them, did she? She compared today's society in the US with that of Nazi Germany. She talked about neighbors attacking neighbors. Children grassing in their parents.
Her employers did not recognise the picture she painted of the society they have to operate in.
They no doubt received complaints and decided to act on them.

Nobody ever mentions Nazi's/Commies in Uk political debate nor on the last Forum I used to visit or very rarely. Here you bandy the terms about as a matter of course to the point the terms become neutral in meaning. They become sanitised. The atrocities become forgotten to the extent they could be repeated.
US society whatever its present problems bear no resemblance to either of those societies.
People who complained are the companies customers and she had made offensive comments in the past.

I have had several lefties admit that they want to see large numbers of conservatives killed.

I have had many others admit that they would like to see large numbers of conservatives imprisoned for their political belefs.

TODAY, I have had several liberals gloat over the idea of various people being raped in prison.

Carano's point about the way that the nazis de-humanized their enemies and encouraged citizens to turn on each other,

is a valid and serious point.

Such a reference is not "banding it about till it becomes neutral in meaning".

It is also worth pointing out that the star of the show posted similar tweets, using similar ideas to attack his political enemies.

And he is still working.

Do you really want to live in a world, where having the wrong politics can get you fired?

They actually DO want to live in that world, because they're too sociopathic (lacking in empathy) and unimaginative to realize that, at some point in time, THEY might be the ones with the "wrong politics".

I know. We all know that. On some level, they know it too, they are just such liars that they won't admit that that is their goal.

At least for now. But as they grow more confident in their grip on power, they are lying less and less.

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think it’s a silly comparison, but it’s not bigoted or anything
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they aren’t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

You people demand conformity or you will use whatever power you have to destroy anyone who dares show individuality.

You are tyrants.
I saw a bunch of lemmings who didn't know what to do when they got there and looked bewildered as to what to do next. Whilst their leader went off having loaded the bullets to watch what would happen next, no doubt hoping that everyone watching on TV would rise up and come and join them and reinstall him as President.
When that didn't happen over the many hours later and it all just fizzled out through lack of direction and leadership and they started getting arrested and thrown into vans and carted off. Their courageous leader reemerged to condemn them and throw them to the wolves.

No individualism nor heroism from where I'm standing. Just gross stupidity and an inability to reason for themselves. Beware false prophets!

That makes no sense. Does one riot invalidate all opposition? If so, then why was your side not "invalidated" 5 years ago?

how about you address my actual point, based on teh topic at hand, ie the twitter mob that pretended to be outraged over a reference to the nazis, and got a woman fired.

And that the real reason was that she showed some individuality and refused to join in the chorus of ORANGE MAN BAD.
You made several points.

No, but then you know I'm not. Your second point accessed me of demanding conformity and condemning individualism. I made the point that I don't see any individualism from Trump supporters but plenty of mindless conformity. As I described in the DC riots.

I condemned her because she is a person with a following and should not have encouraged them to risk their lives by not wearing a mask. That is my main beef with her. She is not a medical professional. Neither is she their doctor. She won't have to pick up the pieces if they start refusing to wear masks and end up either getting killed themselves or killing someone else.

If a mob rioting shows a lack of individuality for a side, then your side, with 5 years of blm/antifa rioting behind it, are certainly the side of conformity. Of course that is YOUR argument, not mine.

She was fired because she referenced the way nazis operated, correctly I might add.

Do you really want to live in a society where simply referencing nazis can get you fired?
She didn't just reference them, did she? She compared today's society in the US with that of Nazi Germany. She talked about neighbors attacking neighbors. Children grassing in their parents.
Her employers did not recognise the picture she painted of the society they have to operate in.

Nobody ever mentions Nazi's/Commies in Uk political debate nor on the last Forum I used to visit or very rarely. Here you bandy the terms about as a matter of course to the point the terms become neutral in meaning. They become sanitised. The atrocities become forgotten to the extent they could be repeated.
US society whatever its present problems bear no resemblance to either of those societies.
People who complained are the companies customers and she had made offensive comments in the past.

I have had several lefties admit that they want to see large numbers of conservatives killed.

I have had many others admit that they would like to see large numbers of conservatives imprisoned for their political belefs.

TODAY, I have had several liberals gloat over the idea of various people being raped in prison.

Carano's point about the way that the nazis de-humanized their enemies and encouraged citizens to turn on each other,

It is also worth pointing out that the star of the show posted similar tweets, using similar ideas to attack his political enemies.

And he is still working.

Do you really want to live in a world, where having the wrong politics can get you fired?
Oh shut the fuck up.

Seriously, you can see where this is going. Do you really want to be on the side of tyranny and if so why?

You are tyrants.

You made several points.

And he is still working.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Seriously, you can see where this is going. Do you really want to be on the side of tyranny and if so why?

We do live in a world where having the wrong politics can get you fired dumbfuck. You can be fired for any reason in a great many States...

She was fired because she made some absurd claims comparing the US to Nazi Germany.

You aren’t making any sense fatty. People would watch the Mandalorian with her in it if Disney didn’t take any action. They allowed easily offended sissies on Twitter who likely don’t even subscribe to Disney+ to make the decision for them. Do you even win a debate? You are a very stupid person. What you call “babbling” is me telling you that you’re full of shit.

Dude, you are definitely babbling.... They teach you in high school debate club that you don't win points with name calling.

Point was, she was bringing attention to the show it didn't need, so off she goes.
You’re not very smart. As always. More attention = more eyes on your product = higher ratings and more money. And idiots like you and the moron who illegally fired her think that is a bad thing. Considering what others on that show (still employed) have said, she’s an angel.
Marvel and Lucas Film employees openly attack fans on Twitter and tell them they are not wanted , they love ruining their fandoms and to stop buying their products.

Not sure why lefties get so pissy when fans take their money away and use it somewhere else.

Again with the "faux victim horseshit"?
Absolutely. It describes all of you morons perfectly. You go out of your way to annoy and upset people, then you cry like little bitches when you face the consequences of annoying and upsetting people. That's the game you play. It's literally your entire MO.

The only reason it looks like we go out of our way to annoy and upset people is because you people go out of your way to get annoyed and upset. For Christ's sake, a woman teacher recently said that Bernie Sanders' outfit that he wore at the inauguration was a sign of white privilege. A winter coat and oversized mittens are now a symbol of white privilege. Jesus please us, and you wonder why conservatives say the shit they do.

Gina Carano is a moron and knows less than nothing about the science of the pandemic. Yet she trolled about it constantly. Surely, even as mealy mouthed as you are, you still would not sit there and try to tell someone, with a straight face, that Gina had any genuine, intellectual interest in getting to the truth, or in spurring discussions on the forefront of the pandemic issues that are arising. She was trolling. She was trying to upset and annoy people. And now she's crying like a little bitch, because it worked. How fucking dumb can a person be?

I don't give a loose shit in a high wind about her remarks about masks. Are you telling me that the people on Twitter are not smart enough or mature enough to make their own choice about wearing the mask? C'mon man. The choice was, and always has been, theirs to make. If they choose to not wear a mask based on comments from some yahoo on Twitter in contravention of state and government protocols and doctor recommendations, well, that would be pretty fucking stupid, dontcha think?

Your remarks don't cast your fellow liberals in a very flattering light. You seem to think they're all as dimwitted as you think I am.
Lefties mis characterize her mask comments as well. She was saying that the government want everyone to wear masks over their eyes so they are blinded to its corruption. ( it was a metaphor).

Again she was 100 % correct. Democrats are just dumb.

I don't watch the Star Wars sucker series nor do I have anything to do with Disney entertainment so I don't care.

The thing that these idiot Moon Bats hate about Gina is that she is a biological female that has a vagina.

Moon Bats like their "women" to have penises.

Just look at Michelle Obama or Rachel Levine as examples.

You are tyrants.

You made several points.

And he is still working.

Oh shut the fuck up.

We do live in a world where having the wrong politics can get you fired dumbfuck. You can be fired for any reason in a great many States...

She was fired because she made some absurd claims comparing the US to Nazi Germany.

SO, you do want to live in that kind of world. So, to you, political purity is more important than hard work or skill.

And thus we see why liberals end up dominating certain fields or organizations. They discriminate against non liberals. ANd then enforce conformity with tyranny.

And now that you guys are concentrating your power, with Big Tech and and Big Media and Big Government all allied with the Party,

you can do away with the pesky Freedom thing and really start going after your enemies, crushing them in every way.

Once you pass hate speech laws, all the limits on your tyranny will be gone.

You can jail anyone for any reason and anyone speaks out against it, you can arrest them too.

You really think that will end well?

Irrelevant. Not everyone shares his opinion that cops are out to get black guys.

Yes, a lot of people are kind of clueless. It's been what, 30 years since the Rodney King tape, and you guys still pretend this isn't a problem.

Who's "you guys"? There IS a problem. Thing is, people like you don't like to hear what it is because it's easier just to blame the Evil White Man.

You can't have it both ways. If saying that conservatives are being treated like Jews is an exaggeration and a silly comparison then so is calling people Nazis (who rounded people up and forced them into ghettos and slaughtered millions; something conservatives have never done) for stupid shit like wearing a hat.

Uh, guy, the only difference is that we put a stop to Trump after four years. Heck, if Hitler had been voted out of office in 1937, before any concentration camps were running at full clip, before he invaded any countries, etc. he wouldn't be the go-to argument for every twit making a Godwin argument. The mistake a lot of you guys make in recalling Nazi Germany was that you all think that BAM 1933, it all changed overnight. It really didn't. The destruction of Germany's democratic institutions took years.

"The mistake a lot of you guys make in recalling Nazi Germany..." The mistake WE make? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you remember in this very discussion telling me this: "Stop acting like Nazis and we'll stop calling you Nazis."?

You guys are the ones who started this Nazi bullshit five years ago. The constant comparisons of Trump supporters and conservatives to Nazis started when Trump ran for office. It was never a problem before that. It started then and only got worse and it was only when it got worse that conservatives realized they were being persecuted because of hatred for Trump. Hence, the comparisons to the Jews.

You can't very well compare an elderly black man wearing a MAGA hat to someone who participated in genocide. It's fucking ridiculous, asinine, moronic and childish.

Hey, funny thing. Slavs joined up with the SS in droves. It's why when they drag out some geriatric war criminal to ship to the Zionist Entity for a show trial, he's usually not a German. Self-loathing minorities are kind of the problem, because they give legitimacy to the racism.

Unless you're telling me the same thing is happening here today and can provide evidence for it, I'm chalking this up to a cheap dodge.

I said I don't know any conservatives personally who hates minorities. If you have a problem with people hating minorities then go and deal with them and stop assuming every conservative does just because of a few you see on a fucking message board.

Wow, so all your conservative friends are all just smart enough not to blurt out the N-word in public. Color me not impressed.

Idiot.

Her costar did the exact same thing and no one told him shit. In fact, someone posted a pic of that tweet in this discussion.

His co-star actually had a point, because he was pointing out that TRUMP WAS THROWING KIDS INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS>

Irrelevant. They criticized her for sharing Nazi imagery when Pascal did the same thing and they said nothing. He shared it to illustrate his point and so did she. Yet she gets criticized for sharing disturbing Nazi imagery and by some kind of pathetically hysterical logic, some of those same Twitter snowflakes even accused her of antisemitism, as if she were glorifying the Holocaust or something.

I get that some think the comparison was a bit much but how the fuck did they come up with antisemitism from that?

(Next Lame Argument: "But, but, but, OOOooooooobama did that a for a week once in 2015, so that makes it okay.)

The difference is that if Trump had done it for only a week, he would have been just as reviled as he is today.

Second highest rating is mediocre?

Um, yeah, if the ratings are declining and he wants to come back and ask for more money.

Unless they cancelled the third or fourth highest rated show, you're just blowing hot air.

They knew full well what the show was about. It was always about an opinionated conservative male from the very beginning.

The show started in 2011 while Obama was president so it wasn't much of a problem. But then Trump started campaigning in June 2015 and ruffled a lot of liberal and Democrat feathers and and these idiots began to view conservatives in a negative light. In addition to that, Allen's character started making references to Trump in certain episodes. As result, it is no coincidence (I think) that they cancelled the show after the 2016-2017 season.

ACtually, there was a whole lot of reasons why ABC cancelled Last Man Standing, the main one being, THEY DIDN'T OWN IT.

Why would they pick up a show they don't own only to cancel it later because they don't own it? Again, you're just blowing hot air.

Dungey stressed that star Allen's conservative leaning (he's pro-Trump) did not factor into her decision to cancel the series and noted that the Disney-owned network axed programming from multiple studios: Sony Pictures Television (Dr. Ken, Imaginary Mary), Warner Bros. Television (Time After Time) and even its own ABC Studios (The Catch, American Crime).

"There are many factors that go into the decision-making process: ratings, critical acclaim … of course we look at ownership structure," Dungey said of the rising importance of ownership at all of the Big Four broadcast networks. Ultimately, Dungey stressed that Allen's political affiliation — he has compared being a conservative in Hollywood to "'30s Germany" — did not play a role in the decision to ax the comedy. "I wouldn't say that was the deciding factor," she said.

From a financial point of view, ABC did not own Last Man Standing and had been reducing licensing fees on many of its aging shows — including Sony's The Goldbergs, ABC Studios' Once Upon a Time and 20th TV's Modern Family — in a bid to reduce costs amid dwindling viewership and ad dollars.

Sorry, but given the rising anti-Trump sentiment at the time, I'm not entirely convinced that the conservative nature of the show was not a factor.

Compare a Reagan Speech to a Trump Speech. World of difference. Your movement has gotten dumber, and you don't even bother to hide the racism anymore.

You see, when Reagan advocated the sheer stupidity of "Supply Side" economics, it had the virtue of not really being tested. When Trump advocates it, he doesn't even PRETEND it's going to have a positive economic effect or reduce the deficit...It's just a rich guy making a naked power grab and you shitheads going along with it because he hates Gays and Mexicans, just like Jesus did.

Blah blah blah... It was YOU people who created Trump and YOU who got him elected. The ever increasing and freedom-eroding Democrat economic and social policies are what got Trump elected. People were sick and tired of it and along comes a Republican candidate who was just as sick and tired of it as they were and promised to do something about it. It was inevitable. But democrats were oblivious and dismissive of conservative complaints and is why they were so shocked when he won.

I've watched the entire video from the rally in D.C. on that day and not once did he order anyone to do anything other than to stand their ground and keep fighting the election results. This does not, in any way, imply or say storm the Capital building. You're going to have to give me a link to a video or give me a direct quote to prove that he ordered his mob to storm Congress.

By the way, in case you haven't already heard, he was acquitted today. That's two times those idiots tried to impeach him and two times they failed.

Which shows the sheer cowardice of the Republican Party and why it can't be trusted with power...

Which shows they didn't have a case.

Come on. He called the rally. He riled them up against Pence and Pelosi for not ignoring the vote. He sat there and did nothing for hours as the mob looted the Capitol. The sad reality of the Mitlaufer Republicans is that they all know Trump is unfit for office, but they think they can benefit. And that's just sad.

Nope. You'll have to do better than that. Provide the evidence I asked for or let it go.

Irrelevant. Your remarks were still hateful and insulting and wholly uncalled for, given the situation.

You overreacted just like everybody else and then even after the truth came out, you refused to acknowledge it. You persisted with the false narrative that he approached Phillips. You persisted with the false narrative that they were blocking Phillips' path to the monument. You persisted with the false narrative that his group did not have a permit, even though they were just waiting for their bus, were not demonstrating there and the march they did attend had a permit. You persisted with the false narrative that the kids were chanting "Build that wall".

Literally everything you said about him and that incident was a lie. And why? The stupid hat.

Naw, he was still a misogynistic, Little Catholic Bastard. "WAAAAAA, Mommy, the country is making fun of me." "It's okay, dear, we'll hire a bunch of image consultants to put you on TV shows without the hat and a nice suit and you can get all puppy face sad about how people are being mean to you" So much for the party of personal responsibility.

Irrelevant. What you think about his parents getting image consultants or his religion or pro-life views have nothing to do with the fact that you had everything wrong about his encounter with Phillips and pushed a false narrative.

Don't be an idiot.

I asked you a straight up question. When did AMC network fire ANYONE from one of their original shows for being a conservative asshole?

Again, don't be an idiot. I don't have to answer that question because I never said they did.

Nope. It's not. Fonda might have been right on the overall point, but some of her tactics, like excusing the brutal Hanoi regime and spreading disinformation about American POW's... made her toxic at the box office. If fact, she still is. Her "Comeback" where she's playing Grandmothers now are still all box office bombs.

Irrelevant. Fact is, your response to her actions are entirely on you.

I have a problem with a lot of celebrities these days saying stupid shit about conservatives and Trump supporters. That never stopped me from watching their shows and films.
That's a stupid goddamn thing to say. Are you telling me they're okay with losing revenue to white trash? That doesn't jibe with what you and others here have been telling us; that the almighty dollar is the bottom line for them.

Cleetus doesn't have any revenue, that's the thing. I mean, he might have Disney Plus because he got it in a package with his Verizon subscription.... but he's not a target audience.

Their target audience are man-babies who want to recapture their youth. And they aren't going to stop watching Star Wars.

Dumbass.

We've been listening to them whine and bitch since the Force Awakens... OH, how dare you have a girl Jedi and a black Stormtrooper? And they'll keep showing up without the Mannish Woman on the cast.

Who the fuck said anything about a female Jedi and a black stormtrooper? I myself found it to be a refreshing change and I thought they both did a fantastic job.

Which shows they didn't have a case.

Nope. You'll have to do better than that. Provide the evidence I asked for or let it go.

Irrelevant. What you think about his parents getting image consultants or his religion or pro-life views have nothing to do with the fact that you had everything wrong about his encounter with Phillips and pushed a false narrative.

Don't be an idiot.

Again, don't be an idiot. I don't have to answer that question because I never said they did.

Irrelevant. Fact is, your response to her actions are entirely on you.

Dumbass.

Who the fuck said anything about a female Jedi and a black stormtrooper? I myself found it to be a refreshing change and I thought they both did a fantastic job.

Well, Rei was better in the last one. But I do feel Finn had a lot of potential that was never explored.

Irrelevant. Not everyone shares his opinion that cops are out to get black guys.

Yes, a lot of people are kind of clueless. It's been what, 30 years since the Rodney King tape, and you guys still pretend this isn't a problem.

You can't have it both ways. If saying that conservatives are being treated like Jews is an exaggeration and a silly comparison then so is calling people Nazis (who rounded people up and forced them into ghettos and slaughtered millions; something conservatives have never done) for stupid shit like wearing a hat.

Uh, guy, the only difference is that we put a stop to Trump after four years. Heck, if Hitler had been voted out of office in 1937, before any concentration camps were running at full clip, before he invaded any countries, etc. he wouldn't be the go-to argument for every twit making a Godwin argument. The mistake a lot of you guys make in recalling Nazi Germany was that you all think that BAM 1933, it all changed overnight. It really didn't. The destruction of Germany's democratic institutions took years.

You can't very well compare an elderly black man wearing a MAGA hat to someone who participated in genocide. It's fucking ridiculous, asinine, moronic and childish.

Hey, funny thing. Slavs joined up with the SS in droves. It's why when they drag out some geriatric war criminal to ship to the Zionist Entity for a show trial, he's usually not a German. Self-loathing minorities are kind of the problem, because they give legitimacy to the racism.

I said I don't know any conservatives personally who hates minorities. If you have a problem with people hating minorities then go and deal with them and stop assuming every conservative does just because of a few you see on a fucking message board.

Wow, so all your conservative friends are all just smart enough not to blurt out the N-word in public. Color me not impressed.

Her costar did the exact same thing and no one told him shit. In fact, someone posted a pic of that tweet in this discussion.

His co-star actually had a point, because he was pointing out that TRUMP WAS THROWING KIDS INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS>

(Next Lame Argument: "But, but, but, OOOooooooobama did that a for a week once in 2015, so that makes it okay.)

Second highest rating is mediocre?

Um, yeah, if the ratings are declining and he wants to come back and ask for more money.

They knew full well what the show was about. It was always about an opinionated conservative male from the very beginning.

The show started in 2011 while Obama was president so it wasn't much of a problem. But then Trump started campaigning in June 2015 and ruffled a lot of liberal and Democrat feathers and and these idiots began to view conservatives in a negative light. In addition to that, Allen's character started making references to Trump in certain episodes. As result, it is no coincidence (I think) that they cancelled the show after the 2016-2017 season.

ACtually, there was a whole lot of reasons why ABC cancelled Last Man Standing, the main one being, THEY DIDN'T OWN IT.

Dungey stressed that star Allen's conservative leaning (he's pro-Trump) did not factor into her decision to cancel the series and noted that the Disney-owned network axed programming from multiple studios: Sony Pictures Television (Dr. Ken, Imaginary Mary), Warner Bros. Television (Time After Time) and even its own ABC Studios (The Catch, American Crime).

"There are many factors that go into the decision-making process: ratings, critical acclaim … of course we look at ownership structure," Dungey said of the rising importance of ownership at all of the Big Four broadcast networks. Ultimately, Dungey stressed that Allen's political affiliation — he has compared being a conservative in Hollywood to "'30s Germany" — did not play a role in the decision to ax the comedy. "I wouldn't say that was the deciding factor," she said.

From a financial point of view, ABC did not own Last Man Standing and had been reducing licensing fees on many of its aging shows — including Sony's The Goldbergs, ABC Studios' Once Upon a Time and 20th TV's Modern Family — in a bid to reduce costs amid dwindling viewership and ad dollars.

Compare a Reagan Speech to a Trump Speech. World of difference. Your movement has gotten dumber, and you don't even bother to hide the racism anymore.

You see, when Reagan advocated the sheer stupidity of "Supply Side" economics, it had the virtue of not really being tested. When Trump advocates it, he doesn't even PRETEND it's going to have a positive economic effect or reduce the deficit...It's just a rich guy making a naked power grab and you shitheads going along with it because he hates Gays and Mexicans, just like Jesus did.

Oh Geebus, RODNEY KING is a MYTH......What really happened is that he was habitual drunk/drugged up driver who fought police....as the cops tried to get him and his 2 black friends to lie on the ground and show his hands--KING fought them putting their lives in danger (KINGS two friends did not fight cops which is why you never hear of them)........KING was a threat to everyone and yet this drunk/druggy is treated as a folk hero among the black community. Stop with being stupid--this guy was no hero and was more likely run over some poor black child than help anyone. It should also be noted that he was snagged driving under the influence both before and after his famous arrest.

Yes it took years for Germany to go socialist dictatorship and the same thing is happening here using the same tactics----for the US to go socialist dictatorship. The Nazis had their celebrities, propaganda media, their hate of jews, their brown shirts, their riots, and their "billionaire" class full support ......they singled out and attacked one small group/person after another who would try to stand up to them. Now the socialist/communist dem dictatorship has their celebrities, propaganda media, their hate of whites, their violent #blm and antifa, their riots, and their billionaire class full support as well---they also single out and attack one small group/person one right after another who would try to stand in their way (this week it is the entire state of florida). Same shit happens over and over in history.

The N word is just a word----------a word now abused to give idiots power over others. What are you going to do when people figure out that the N word and the R-(racist) word are just words and letting morons like yourself use the fear of hearing or saying these words power over others is just crazy.

Trump was throwing kids into concentration camps? Nonsense------ Notice how you never talk about Obama locking the kids of illegals or the gang banger kids in cages...

As you stated--the Germans going nazi didn't happen over night----------nor did the communist/socialist libs attacking anything conservative including shows happen over night--------they have been doing so for decades as George soros and others have sought and poured billions into getting their fascist supporters to destroy anything that isn't socialist thusly give them full power of everyone and everything just as their NAZI forefathers did in Germany. Again, the socialist communist dems demands become more and more bizarre and they attack more and more things---words, flags, statues, shows, people, buildings, cops----their demands like the Nazis will never stop...as everyone caves to the demands of the demented and evil communist organizations including blm, they will move on to more and more for their attacks. Time for the american people tell the blm/antifa/dems/communists/globalists where they and you can shove yourself.

Last edited:

You are tyrants.

You made several points.

And he is still working.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Absurd is subjective. My parents are Jews, whose parents lived through (some died) during the actual WW2 and Holocaust. They have been telling me this for the past 18 months. Long before Gina said it. You may disagree with it but to call their perspective absurd is disrespectful at best. My dad lost his father in the battle of Stalingrad when he was just two years old. My mom lost everyone in her family sans her mom, dad and one uncle. She has shown pictures where there are 25+ of them...all ages. All killed by the Nazis. The left the old Soviet Union in the mid 70s.

Therein lies the problem CC, people like you don't understand perspective of actual persons who lived through this BS. You only believe the drivel the News Entertainment Media feeds you.

I don't watch the Star Wars sucker series nor do I have anything to do with Disney entertainment so I don't care.
Then why are you opining in this thread? Just to make a scene? Explains why you have been banned in the past. We have a nice discussion going and don't need a brainless loser like you posting here.

Marvel and Lucas Film employees openly attack fans on Twitter and tell them they are not wanted , they love ruining their fandoms and to stop buying their products.

Not sure why lefties get so pissy when fans take their money away and use it somewhere else.

Maybe because they realize they have to build new audiences.

Look, most of us who became Star Wars fans back in the 1980's with the original trilogy, we aren't going to buy the merchandise. If you want to sell merch, you have to build a new audience, and that means getting women into Star Wars, not just the doughy white middle aged fanboys.

Who's "you guys"? There IS a problem. Thing is, people like you don't like to hear what it is because it's easier just to blame the Evil White Man.

Not the subject of this thread, but the problem is the police departments are way too tolerant of bad apples... that's why we have a problem.

You guys are the ones who started this Nazi bullshit five years ago. The constant comparisons of Trump supporters and conservatives to Nazis started when Trump ran for office. It was never a problem before that. It started then and only got worse and it was only when it got worse that conservatives realized they were being persecuted because of hatred for Trump. Hence, the comparisons to the Jews.

You are right. It never started before that because although the GOP has a long history of playing on racism, Trump was the first guy who was open about it.

Unless you're telling me the same thing is happening here today and can provide evidence for it, I'm chalking this up to a cheap dodge.

Again, that's exactly how I see Minority Trump Supporters. A bunch of self-loathing types who hope to get in on the action.

Irrelevant. They criticized her for sharing Nazi imagery when Pascal did the same thing and they said nothing. He shared it to illustrate his point and so did she. Yet she gets criticized for sharing disturbing Nazi imagery and by some kind of pathetically hysterical logic, some of those same Twitter snowflakes even accused her of antisemitism, as if she were glorifying the Holocaust or something.

Pascal compared kids in cages to kids in cages..
Mannish Woman claimed that she was being oppressed because people didn't like her ignorant opinions, even though she had already been cut a lot of breaks for saying stupid stuff.

The difference is that if Trump had done it for only a week, he would have been just as reviled as he is today.

Trump didn't do it for a week, and he did it intentionally to terrify potential immigrants.

Unless they cancelled the third or fourth highest rated show, you're just blowing hot air.
Why would they pick up a show they don't own only to cancel it later because they don't own it? Again, you're just blowing hot air.

It's a matter of expense. If your second highest rated show costs 2 million an episode to make and bring in 2.5 million dollars in add revenue, it doesn't do as well as a show that makes 2 million an episode in revenue, and only costs $500,000 because you are paying yourself to make it.

For instance, the Original Battlestar Galactica (Or as I like to call it "Mormons In Space") cost nearly a million dollars an episode on 1970s money to make. It routinely won it's time slot, but didn't make enough money to offset it's expense.

Blah blah blah... It was YOU people who created Trump and YOU who got him elected. The ever increasing and freedom-eroding Democrat economic and social policies are what got Trump elected. People were sick and tired of it and along comes a Republican candidate who was just as sick and tired of it as they were and promised to do something about it. It was inevitable. But democrats were oblivious and dismissive of conservative complaints and is why they were so shocked when he won.

Actually, the only thing Trump did that was different than other Republicans and their bag of bad ideas was that he was more openly racist, homophobic and misogynistic. It was the same shit in shiny new packaging.

And Trump was never elected. The people said "NO".

Oh Geebus, RODNEY KING is a MYTH......What really happened is that he was habitual drunk/drugged up driver who fought police....as the cops tried to get him and his 2 black friends to lie on the ground and show his hands--KING fought them putting their lives in danger (KINGS two friends did not fight cops which is why you never hear of them)........KING was a threat to everyone and yet this drunk/druggy is treated as a folk hero among the black community. Stop with being stupid--this guy was no hero and was more likely run over some poor black child than help anyone. It should also be noted that he was snagged driving under the influence both before and after his famous arrest.

Nobody said that Rodney King was a hero. The cops engaging in a high speed chase was endangering just as many people as King was. The point was, their use of force over a minor traffic infraction was over the top.

Yes it took years for Germany to go socialist dictatorship and the same thing is happening here using the same tactics----for the US to go socialist dictatorship. The Nazis had their celebrities, propaganda media, their hate of jews, their brown shirts, their riots, and their "billionaire" class full support ......they singled out and attacked one small group/person after another who would try to stand up to them. Now the socialist/communist dem dictatorship has their celebrities, propaganda media, their hate of whites, their violent #blm and antifa, their riots, and their billionaire class full support as well---they also single out and attack one small group/person one right after another who would try to stand in their way (this week it is the entire state of florida). Same shit happens over and over in history.

First, the Nazis were hardly "socialist", despite the word "Socialist" in their name. They sold out to the Big Corporations in Germany pretty quickly. Read up on the "Night of the Long Knives", where the agreement was that Hitler had to purge the NSDAP of all the radical and socialist elements to get the Industrialists to accept him as Chancellor.

Maybe because they realize they have to build new audiences.

Look, most of us who became Star Wars fans back in the 1980's with the original trilogy, we aren't going to buy the merchandise. If you want to sell merch, you have to build a new audience, and that means getting women into Star Wars, not just the doughy white middle aged fanboys.
Putting 90 pound women into positions of beating the shit out of 200 pound buffed former navy seals is stupid. As civilization declines the payback will occur. You see it in poverty areas and do not see it.

Say vile things and get what’s coming to you legally from the public. The government had no part in the free market decision she is repulsive.

What she said was not vile.

The problem you have with it, is that it was true.
Say vile things and get what’s coming to you legally from the public. The government had no part in the free market decision she is repulsive.

The tone-deaf irony is breathtaking. I am just speechless at this much lack of self-awareness.
She said nothing vile. Clearly you are just a cultist bot spewing what you are told to.
Gina is a trolling pile of vile. Her social posts are stupid. She was fired for being a stupid troll. Why does this bother you? Don’t be a stupid troll.

Forum List

Back