Gina Carano fired from Disneys Mandalorian & Lucasfilm

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

She compared the plight of being banned from Twitter to the Nazi Holocaust.

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think it’s a silly comparison, but it’s not bigoted or anything
The stupid friggin bitch wants shitting on from a great height.
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
The Nazi's would put a boot up her non-aryan fanny.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they aren’t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
Your kids wouldn't be into politics their kids.
We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

It is everything she deserves!

YOu people compare other people to nazis all the time.

Your pretense of outrage over that is obviously bullshit.

You people demand conformity or you will use whatever power you have to destroy anyone who dares show individuality.

You are tyrants.
I didn't see any individuality in the attack on the US Government.
I saw a bunch of lemmings who didn't know what to do when they got there and looked bewildered as to what to do next. Whilst their leader went off having loaded the bullets to watch what would happen next, no doubt hoping that everyone watching on TV would rise up and come and join them and reinstall him as President.
When that didn't happen over the many hours later and it all just fizzled out through lack of direction and leadership and they started getting arrested and thrown into vans and carted off. Their courageous leader reemerged to condemn them and throw them to the wolves.

No individualism nor heroism from where I'm standing. Just gross stupidity and an inability to reason for themselves. Beware false prophets!

You really supporting the firing of Gina Carano because of the dc riot?

That makes no sense. Does one riot invalidate all opposition? If so, then why was your side not "invalidated" 5 years ago?

how about you address my actual point, based on teh topic at hand, ie the twitter mob that pretended to be outraged over a reference to the nazis, and got a woman fired.

And that the real reason was that she showed some individuality and refused to join in the chorus of ORANGE MAN BAD.
You made several points.

Am I condemning her because of the DC riots?
No, but then you know I'm not. Your second point accessed me of demanding conformity and condemning individualism. I made the point that I don't see any individualism from Trump supporters but plenty of mindless conformity. As I described in the DC riots.

I condemned her because she is a person with a following and should not have encouraged them to risk their lives by not wearing a mask. That is my main beef with her. She is not a medical professional. Neither is she their doctor. She won't have to pick up the pieces if they start refusing to wear masks and end up either getting killed themselves or killing someone else.

It is her employers who sacked her are you saying they don't have the right?
If she feels she has been mistreated then she can take them to a Tribunal.

If a mob rioting shows a lack of individuality for a side, then your side, with 5 years of blm/antifa rioting behind it, are certainly the side of conformity. Of course that is YOUR argument, not mine.

She was fired because she referenced the way nazis operated, correctly I might add.

Do you really want to live in a society where simply referencing nazis can get you fired?
She didn't just reference them, did she? She compared today's society in the US with that of Nazi Germany. She talked about neighbors attacking neighbors. Children grassing in their parents.
Her employers did not recognise the picture she painted of the society they have to operate in.
They no doubt received complaints and decided to act on them.

Nobody ever mentions Nazi's/Commies in Uk political debate nor on the last Forum I used to visit or very rarely. Here you bandy the terms about as a matter of course to the point the terms become neutral in meaning. They become sanitised. The atrocities become forgotten to the extent they could be repeated.
US society whatever its present problems bear no resemblance to either of those societies.
People who complained are the companies customers and she had made offensive comments in the past.

I have had several lefties admit that they want to see large numbers of conservatives killed.

I have had many others admit that they would like to see large numbers of conservatives imprisoned for their political belefs.

TODAY, I have had several liberals gloat over the idea of various people being raped in prison.

Carano's point about the way that the nazis de-humanized their enemies and encouraged citizens to turn on each other,

is a valid and serious point.

Such a reference is not "banding it about till it becomes neutral in meaning".

It is also worth pointing out that the star of the show posted similar tweets, using similar ideas to attack his political enemies.

And he is still working.

Do you really want to live in a world, where having the wrong politics can get you fired?

Someone did start a website: Parler. Then Big Tech shut them out.
So what? Parler can buy its own servers, then. Nobody is stopping them. If they don't have the revenue to do so, that's their problem.

"Faux victims"? You mean the crybabies who rent their clothes and gnashed their teeth over someone merely saying that people are being cancelled for expressing their political views?
Yes, kind of like that, but with more tears and drama and comparisons to Jews in the Holocaust. You DO understand how your weak whataboutism works, right? You are first admitting my point. Did you mean to do so?

I am not denying she got "cancelled" from her job for being an inflammatory moron on a global forum. I do, however, deny completely your attempt to say she was cancelled for any "conservative" viewpoints. There is nothing conservative or liberal about spreading deadly lies or trolling using genocide. Trumpism is assholism on parade. It isn't conservatism.

This is yet another example of sensitive leftists and for the Jewish poster here she is a traitor 100%. What Gina said is 100% accurate and relevant. Disney is a leftist organization. Shame on you!

So? Why is that a fireable offense? I mean I think it’s a silly comparison, but it’s not bigoted or anything
She puts human life at risk with her sneering at mask wearers trying to embarrass people into putting themselves a risk the old whore, and is another who by questioning the result of a legitimate election deemed flawless by UN international observers and undermines the stability of the US pushing it into violent reactionaries excuses for sedition. It was Twitter user fans of the show who demanded her sacking.
Bullshit. If they took a poll I would bet that 90% would not care. My kids love the show they aren’t into politics. Why are people like you so easily offended?
We all know celebrities have tens/hundreds of thousands even millions of fans, many of who are young and impressionable and will be influenced by her gobbing off with information that could possibly kill or injure them (not wearing masks when health experts are demanding it). Questioning the result of a legitimate election when The Courts and UN International Observers found no evidence of wrongdoing let alone fraud. Elections are the cornerstone and underpin democracy if we can no longer have them cos of stupid bitches like her cast doubt on the process it leaves the door open for a dictator.

Finally and as I've said several times on here you can't compare anyone with Nazis except Nazis. Has the stupid bitch any real idea of what those psychos actually did? So to compare them with her own employers who have a responsibility to protect vulnerable young fans and was demanded by those fans to dumb her quite apart from the disgusting personal insult they must have felt, should just be the first step for the evil sneering bitch. She should never be allowed to appear in any acting performance going out to the general public again and must be blacklisted for life. Maybe when she has sat alone and about to be evicted to end up on the streets she can dwell on her bloody arrogant couldn't give a shit, I'll insult and endanger who I like attitude.

You people demand conformity or you will use whatever power you have to destroy anyone who dares show individuality.

You are tyrants.
I saw a bunch of lemmings who didn't know what to do when they got there and looked bewildered as to what to do next. Whilst their leader went off having loaded the bullets to watch what would happen next, no doubt hoping that everyone watching on TV would rise up and come and join them and reinstall him as President.
When that didn't happen over the many hours later and it all just fizzled out through lack of direction and leadership and they started getting arrested and thrown into vans and carted off. Their courageous leader reemerged to condemn them and throw them to the wolves.

No individualism nor heroism from where I'm standing. Just gross stupidity and an inability to reason for themselves. Beware false prophets!

That makes no sense. Does one riot invalidate all opposition? If so, then why was your side not "invalidated" 5 years ago?

how about you address my actual point, based on teh topic at hand, ie the twitter mob that pretended to be outraged over a reference to the nazis, and got a woman fired.

And that the real reason was that she showed some individuality and refused to join in the chorus of ORANGE MAN BAD.
You made several points.

No, but then you know I'm not. Your second point accessed me of demanding conformity and condemning individualism. I made the point that I don't see any individualism from Trump supporters but plenty of mindless conformity. As I described in the DC riots.

I condemned her because she is a person with a following and should not have encouraged them to risk their lives by not wearing a mask. That is my main beef with her. She is not a medical professional. Neither is she their doctor. She won't have to pick up the pieces if they start refusing to wear masks and end up either getting killed themselves or killing someone else.

If a mob rioting shows a lack of individuality for a side, then your side, with 5 years of blm/antifa rioting behind it, are certainly the side of conformity. Of course that is YOUR argument, not mine.

She was fired because she referenced the way nazis operated, correctly I might add.

Do you really want to live in a society where simply referencing nazis can get you fired?
She didn't just reference them, did she? She compared today's society in the US with that of Nazi Germany. She talked about neighbors attacking neighbors. Children grassing in their parents.
Her employers did not recognise the picture she painted of the society they have to operate in.

Nobody ever mentions Nazi's/Commies in Uk political debate nor on the last Forum I used to visit or very rarely. Here you bandy the terms about as a matter of course to the point the terms become neutral in meaning. They become sanitised. The atrocities become forgotten to the extent they could be repeated.
US society whatever its present problems bear no resemblance to either of those societies.
People who complained are the companies customers and she had made offensive comments in the past.

I have had several lefties admit that they want to see large numbers of conservatives killed.

I have had many others admit that they would like to see large numbers of conservatives imprisoned for their political belefs.

TODAY, I have had several liberals gloat over the idea of various people being raped in prison.

Carano's point about the way that the nazis de-humanized their enemies and encouraged citizens to turn on each other,

It is also worth pointing out that the star of the show posted similar tweets, using similar ideas to attack his political enemies.

And he is still working.

Do you really want to live in a world, where having the wrong politics can get you fired?
Oh shut the fuck up.

So then why was everybody so afraid of him or of what he might do?

View attachment 456564
View attachment 456565

You just said: "the only thing that stopped Trump from being Hitler is that we have stronger institutions in this country than Germany's Wiemar Republic did."

Yet you're afraid of him anyway. Your arguments are not very consistent.

Actually, the real problem is that we have so many Mitlaufers in the GOP who know Trump is a fascist and a moron, but can't even bring themselves to impeach him even AFTER he's out of office and can't do anything to them.

There's no reason to impeach him after he's out of office.

The story she's in is irrelevant to the issue.

it is when she becomes bigger than the story.

The crybabies on Twitter are the ones who made her bigger than the story. If these people had even a modicum of backbone and the wherewithal of mature adults to dismiss opposing ideas they don't agree with, this would be a non-issue.

I didn't say anything about Sandmann's image consultants. I said he took it down when the truth came out that Sandmann did not approach or harass Phillips.

That said, why did he post it in the first place? I'll tell you why: He overreacted and went bugshit and made a summary judgment when he saw the MAGA hat just like everybody else did.

Or he just realized it was in poor taste.

If he was not aware that it was in poor taste before he posted it then it means just what I said: That he overreacted and went bugshit and made a summary judgment when he saw the MAGA hat just like everybody else did.

Sorry, but nothing you say will change the fact that he did it or the fact that he was not reprimanded for it in any way. Yet Carano gets fired.

I personally think Smirky McBitchslap needs an attitude adjustment, but sticking him in a wood chipper would be harsh.

You've said much more than that he needed an attitude adjustment. You repeatedly condemned him for his pro-life views in spite of the fact that it had nothing to do with the encounter with Phillips, and constantly referred to him and the other kids as "Little Catholic Bastards".

It's way too late in the game to try to pretend that your words and comments were not just as reprehensible as Morrisey's.

A woman gets cancelled for expressing the opinion that people today are being cancelled for expressing their opinions. If you can't see the irony in that then you wouldn't know irony if you were choking on it. And if you were choking on it you'd say it was Carano's fault.

A woman got cancelled saying stupid shit... Just like people are fired every day for saying stupid shit on Twitter and Facebook.

Irrelevant. You're still moronically and obsessively oblivious to the irony.

I knew a lady who put her resume on Craig's List, where she put the line in under her current job "The company got bought out and I'm not comfortable here anymore". This company had someone who spent time scouring the internet, finding anyplace where their name came up, and fired her for it. She didn't even say anything that was untrue. The company was bought out and she didn't feel comfortable. A lot of people didn't.

And do you think this was right or fair?

They are not "very sensitive", they are very intolerant and so are their Twitter followers.

yes, we are completely intolerant of racism and need to put it in the correct perspective.

You yourself are guilty of intolerance and you have your own carefully crafted prejudices; against conservatives, pro-lifers and Catholics, among other things.

It doesn't matter when he did it or even who he was working for. He did it and he did it because he let his anger cloud his judgment just as you have. And he wasn't the only one, not by a long shot. Many other liberals made tasteless and offensive remarks about Sandmann and those kids calling for violence against them and whatnot. But unlike Morrisey, most of them have never bothered to apologize and in fact, like you, they still revile Sandmann even after everyone knows the truth. Why? Again, the goddamn MAGA hat.

And the disrespect of a veteran.

A lie and irrelevant to the fact that they made tasteless and offensive remarks about Sandmann.

And the smug little smirk.

A lie and irrelevant to the fact that they made tasteless and offensive remarks about Sandmann.

And the little bitch was there trying to take away a woman's right to choose.

Irrelevant to the incident with Phillips and irrelevant to the fact that they (and you) made tasteless and offensive remarks about Sandmann.

You still haven't made a point.

Sure I did. Big Studios are risk adverse. Especially Disney, which prides itself on being family friendly.

Morrissey was not fired, Carano was. Ergo, you have no point.

Whose room? Twitter is not Disney's "room".

No, but the ONLY reason why ANYONE cared what Mannish Woman had to say was because she was on a Disney show. Otherwise, she'd be just like the millions of other Qnatics on Twitter who say stupid shit.

Don't be stupid. You know full well that even if she was in The Walking Dead, the crybabies on Twitter would still be calling for her head and AMC would have given it to them just as quickly. Why? Because, as you said, you people are "completely intolerant of racism and need to put it in the correct perspective". Quit pretending that this has anything to do with Disney being a family oriented network.

How does anything she says affect your enjoyment of a movie or show?

Good question. Hey, what happened to Jane Fonda's acting career after she started protesting Vietnam? History has mostly proven her right. The Vietnam War was a TERRIBLE idea. But the world never forgave her for it.

Don't tell me about what others did and for what reason. I asked YOU the question: How does anything she says affect your enjoyment of a movie or show?

Irrelevant. They were worried about losing revenue and by firing her they're going to lose revenue (probably).

People will forget about this in a week...

They're still going to lose revenue. And even after the clamor has died down, those who boycott, unsubscribe or refuse to watch Disney will still be boycotting, still be unsubscribed and still be refusing to watch Disney.

So what? Parler can buy its own servers, then. Nobody is stopping them. If they don't have the revenue to do so, that's their problem.

"Faux victims"? You mean the crybabies who rent their clothes and gnashed their teeth over someone merely saying that people are being cancelled for expressing their political views?
Yes, kind of like that, but with more tears and drama and comparisons to Jews in the Holocaust. You DO understand how your weak whataboutism works, right? You are first admitting my point. Did you mean to do so?

I am not denying she got "cancelled" from her job for being an inflammatory moron on a global forum. I do, however, deny completely your attempt to say she was cancelled for any "conservative" viewpoints. There is nothing conservative or liberal about spreading deadly lies or trolling using genocide. Trumpism is assholism on parade. It isn't conservatism.

Big tech shutting down Parler ends the pretense of a free market.

You are tyrants.

You made several points.

And he is still working.

They actually DO want to live in that world, because they're too sociopathic (lacking in empathy) and unimaginative to realize that, at some point in time, THEY might be the ones with the "wrong politics".

You are tyrants.

You made several points.

And he is still working.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Well, THERE'S an incisive rebuttal. He speaking too much truth for you?

You are tyrants.

You made several points.

She is 100% correct. What she alluded to is happening in MA right now.

Irrelevant. You said they could start their own website and they did. When they did, big tech then shut them out.

What you're doing amounts to regressus ad infinitum or, infinite regress. You suggested they start a website, I said they did and got shut out. You then said they can buy their own servers. But what happens then? Will big tech or the government devise some other bullshit excuse to shut them out? If so, what then; do you suggest they move to Antarctica and start their own internet there?

I realize this is an unlikely scenario but I think you get my point. The point is, where does it end?

Yes, kind of like that, but with more tears and drama and comparisons to Jews in the Holocaust.

How is that any different than liberals comparing conservatives to Nazis?

You DO understand how your weak whataboutism works, right? You are first admitting my point. Did you mean to do so?

If your point is that liberals get a free pass from you for whining while you deride conservatives for doing the same thing then yes, I proved your point.

You haven't said a word about the ninnies whining on Twitter in the first place. That's what started all this. Or have you forgotten already? The point is, you're a hypocrite. You don't have a problem with people whining, you have a problem with conservatives whining.

I am not denying she got "cancelled" from her job for being an inflammatory moron on a global forum. I do, however, deny completely your attempt to say she was cancelled for any "conservative" viewpoints. There is nothing conservative or liberal about spreading deadly lies or trolling using genocide.

Of course she was cancelled for her conservative views. Her views are shared by many conservatives, views that get conservatives labelled as Nazis. That is precisely why her tweets triggered these puling whiners in the first place.

I would bet that the very thing that popped into the whiners' heads when they saw her first political and social tweets was: Conservative. Or worse, Trump supporter.

Trumpism is assholism on parade. It isn't conservatism.

Again, what does Trump have to do with this? You say she wasn't cancelled for being conservative and yet you keep bringing up Trump and the election which are irrelevant to the issue.

Irrelevant. You said they could start their own website and they did. When they did, big tech then shut them out.
I said they could by their own servers, which they did not do. So, completely relevant. Amazon is under no obligation to host Parler's disgusting content. Sorry. You really are not getting this at all.

Of course she was cancelled for her conservative views.
Whiny, faux victim horseshit. Nobody is getting banned or fired for conservative views. Your mistake is conflating deadly, idiotic lies about the pandemic and election with "conservatism". That's trump cultism, on parade.

I said they could by their own servers, which they did not do. So, completely relevant. Amazon is under no obligation to host Parler's disgusting content. Sorry. You really are not getting this at all.

I never suggested that Amazon is obligated to host Parler's "disgusting content" and I never suggested they had no legal right to shut them out. They are not obligated and they do have the right.

But the question remains: Where does it end?

I never suggested that Amazon is obligated to host Parler's "disgusting content" and I never suggested they had no legal right to shut them out.
Yet you had to be reminded nonetheless.

Where does it end? I dunno. When will morons stop spreading deadly lies about the pandemic and election?

She was perfect for the role, physically. Though she couldn't act her way out of a wet paper sack, even THAT worked, in the pulp scifi western setting. I doubt the character is recast.

Of course she was cancelled for her conservative views.
Whiny, faux victim horseshit. Nobody is getting banned or fired for conservative views. Your mistake is conflating deadly, idiotic lies about the pandemic and election with "conservatism". That's trump cultism, on parade.

Again with the "faux victim horseshit"? You and a few others have had a few suggestions as to what Carano and Parler can do. But not once have you suggested that Twitter users simply block Carano's Twitter feed or stop watching the show. These are even simpler solutions to the problem than what's been suggested. Yet, you and others like you would rather crucify her so you can be more comfortable in the clown costume in your pathetic morality play.

Carano got fired whereas the Twitter users were merely subjected to opinions that no one forced them to read in the first fucking place. How many are now having to see a therapist because someone *gasp* iterated some historical facts?

Let me give you a couple of examples of the idiotic tweets that compelled Disney to fire her.

* From a woman named Ara: "She's transphobic, anti-mask, alt-right who parrots QAn*n conspiracies, doesn't believe in systematic racism, and now shares anti-semitic images."

* From Ian: " #FireGinaCarano for her unabashed anti-semitism."

Carano had posted a photo of a Jewish woman being stripped and beaten in the street to illustrate her point. Yet these dumbasses accused her of antisemitism.

Talk about faux victims. These idiots can't even grasp the simple concept of context and Disney's going to listen to them?

Say vile things and get what’s coming to you legally from the public. The government had no part in the free market decision she is repulsive.
She said nothing vile. Clearly you are just a cultist bot spewing what you are told to.

I never suggested that Amazon is obligated to host Parler's "disgusting content" and I never suggested they had no legal right to shut them out.
Yet you had to be reminded nonetheless.

Why do I need to be reminded of something I never contended or denied or even brought up? Dumbass.

Where does it end? I dunno. When will morons stop spreading deadly lies about the pandemic and election?

When will morons stop spreading pernicious lies about people of differing political views being Nazis?

You are tyrants.

Irrelevant. None of this has anything to do with Carano.

Your responses here perfectly illustrate what Carano was getting at. You have conflated the entire issue surrounding her individual tweets to mean that they are tied somehow to the Capital riot. In other words, you're transferring your contempt for them to her for simply using Nazi Germany as a metaphor for our cancel culture.

With every post you and others have made here, you prove her point. In fact, you have proven it more effectively than the tweet that started this mess.

Again with the "faux victim horseshit"?
Absolutely. It describes all of you morons perfectly. You go out of your way to annoy and upset people, then you cry like little bitches when you face the consequences of annoying and upsetting people. That's the game you play. It's literally your entire MO.

Gina Carano is a moron and knows less than nothing about the science of the pandemic. Yet she trolled about it constantly. Surely, even as mealy mouthed as you are, you still would not sit there and try to tell someone, with a straight face, that Gina had any genuine, intellectual interest in getting to the truth, or in spurring discussions on the forefront of the pandemic issues that are arising. She was trolling. She was trying to upset and annoy people. And now she's crying like a little bitch, because it worked. How fucking dumb can a person be?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back