Gindsburg out campainging for Hillary?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

It used to be that those on SCOTUS did not campaign for political candidates, but now that has all changed. Gindsburg says she will move to New Zealand if Trump is elected.

So not only do we have activist judges like Roberts rewriting laws to make them somewhat Constitutional, we now have a SCOTUS that campaigns for future Presidents.
Let the old bag move to NZ and she can take her lib collegues with her.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

It used to be that those on SCOTUS did not campaign for political candidates, but now that has all changed. Gindsburg says she will move to New Zealand if Trump is elected.

So not only do we have activist judges like Roberts rewriting laws to make them somewhat Constitutional, we now have a SCOTUS that campaigns for future Presidents.

If Trump can campaign against judges then judges should be able to campaign against him.

From the looks of it she needs to hurry up and make a decision. She looks like a walking corps

From the looks of it she needs to hurry up and make a decision. She looks like a walking corps

she looks like a walking military unit?....

I'd still bang her.

I'd still bang her.
I wouldn't even hit that for money. Better bring some lube. Because that minnow stopped swimming in the 1800s.

How is she campaining for HILLARY ?

And Roberts was a bush appointee .

I'm still waiting for Limbaugh to keep his promise to move to Costa Rica.

She may as well be...

I certainly hope that should a case involving Trump ever comes before the court she recuses herself... Imagine a replay of Bush v Gore... Clinton v Trump...

I'm still waiting for Limbaugh to keep his promise to move to Costa Rica.
Costa Rico wouldn't want that pill-popping junky. I doubt you could find any country that would want that pig.

Congress should hold hearings to decide whether Ginsburg has violated some law or rule or something. Maybe put Arsonist Issa or Howdy Gowdy in charge of the committee. Drag her in front of a bunch of talking point Republicans and interrogate her.

How much you want to be lefties will still say Ginsburg can be unbiased and above influence politically?

Congress should hold hearings to decide whether Ginsburg has violated some law or rule or something. Maybe put Arsonist Issa or Howdy Gowdy in charge of the committee. Drag her in front of a bunch of talking point Republicans and interrogate her.

I bet you'll claim Ginsburg can still be unbiased and without influence.

she looks like a walking military unit?....
Sorry I had a 0bama moment.

How much you want to be lefties will still say Ginsburg can be unbiased and above influence politically?

If you think being sane is a bias then she is biased...

If you think being sane is a bias then she is biased...

If she's supporting Hillary, she's proven she's too stupid to be on the Court.

Why not? Let's ask your dead pal Justice Scalia:

CNN.com - Scalia won't recuse himself from Cheney case - Mar 18, 2004

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia refused Thursday to recuse himself from an upcoming case involving Vice President Dick Cheney, with whom he recently hunted and dined.

"I do not believe my impartiality can reasonably be questioned," Scalia said in a 21-page memorandum, rejecting suggestions of an appearance of a conflict of interest.

"If it is reasonable to think that a Supreme Court Justice can be bought so cheap, the Nation is in deeper trouble than I had imagined," he wrote.

Forum List

Back