Gindsburg out campainging for Hillary?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

It used to be that those on SCOTUS did not campaign for political candidates, but now that has all changed. Gindsburg says she will move to New Zealand if Trump is elected.

So not only do we have activist judges like Roberts rewriting laws to make them somewhat Constitutional, we now have a SCOTUS that campaigns for future Presidents.

How much you want to be lefties will still say Ginsburg can be unbiased and above influence politically?

If you think being sane is a bias then she is biased...

If she's supporting Hillary, she's proven she's too stupid to be on the Court.

Gindsburg is anything but not stupid, you could have asked her friend Scalia before he died...

She just doesn't think Trump is fit to be President and Trump's behaviour doesn't lend her to thinking different...

She just happens to agree with 1/3 of the Republican party as well...

So they must be stupid too in your eyes.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: ‘I can’t imagine what the country would be’ under President Trump

It used to be that those on SCOTUS did not campaign for political candidates, but now that has all changed. Gindsburg says she will move to New Zealand if Trump is elected.

So not only do we have activist judges like Roberts rewriting laws to make them somewhat Constitutional, we now have a SCOTUS that campaigns for future Presidents.

The left doesn't care to hide anymore.....they are in full frontal fascist mode.....

How much you want to be lefties will still say Ginsburg can be unbiased and above influence politically?

Gindsburg is anything but not stupid, you could have asked her friend Scalia before he died...

She just doesn't think Trump is fit to be President and Trump's behaviour doesn't lend her to thinking different...

So she supports a woman who is an obvious criminal.....?

Even the Republican Party can't stand Trump, why should a Supreme Court Justice?

Even the Republican Party can't stand Trump, why should a Supreme Court Justice?

no...the establishment toadies can't stand Trump.......they are happy to let hilary win......so they are morons....

no...the establishment toadies can't stand Trump.......they are happy to let hilary win......so they are morons....

You keep shrinking that tent

Conservatives have erected a big "NO RINOS ALLOWED" sign outside the GOP Convention

As a result, they have no prominent Republican speaking on Trumps behalf.....Neither Bush, Romney, McCain, Dole

You keep shrinking that tent

Conservatives have erected a big "NO RINOS ALLOWED" sign outside the GOP Convention

As a result, they have no prominent Republican speaking on Trumps behalf.....Neither Bush, Romney, McCain, Dole

So the CINOs (Conservative in Name Only) are trying to eject the (their perceived) RINOs from the Republican convention...

I maybe be not a conservative but I know what one looks like and Trumpsters are no Conservatives...

She can't imagine a world without Depends either.

Just shows how impartial the SCOTUS really isn't.

Also points out why Mrs. Tuzla can't be allowed in office.

You Liberal assholes could care less about what Scalia said. Suddenly, he's believable to you? Hypocrite.

You Liberal assholes could care less about what Scalia said. Suddenly, he's believable to you? Hypocrite.

Since you are just insulting and not actually engaging in a conversation I presume you must mean I am right...

Since you are just insulting and not actually engaging in a conversation I presume you must mean I am right...

I asked you a question. Are you too stupid to be able to answer?

Forum List

Back