Gingrich calls for deporting Muslims who believe in Shariah

funny thing is that one of the commentators observed that he apparently wants to prosecute thought crimes.
Yeah and for decades you libtards claimed that Stalin was just spiffy, too.

One might say that TREASON is only a thought crime, but most of us would disagree, and supporting a culture that is hostile to the US Constitution and the freedomsx we have here is borderline Treason and no mere thought crime.

If they are immigrants here not yet citizens, they should be immediately deported and never allowed back into our country.,

If they are citizens then they should be monitored closely and their associations tracked.

stalin was before my time. and i don't know anyone who said he was "spiffy". my own family left russia... some before some after the revolution. so i suppose you can make ignorant blanket statements . *shrug*

so you don't like the 1st or 4th amendment either, eh?
You don't know your history Silly Jilly.

Ever heard of Walter Duranty of the NY Slimes?

Don't feel bad sweetie...most libs don't know shit about history, which is why they believe in so much BS.

*yawn*

Yeah I know Silly Jilly history is so old news...like...like...really dude!

Lets have it ...... All the pathetic crocodile tears from leftist adolescents on behalf of those poor, peaceful, oppressed, third world animals...... Lol

I agree 100% ! :clap:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

I agree...as long as we deport Christers who believe in Christian Sharia also.
Too funny....another one. Where do they come from?

Could you explain what is Christian Sharia?

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) called for extreme measures against Muslims in the United States after a deadly terrorist attack rocked Nice, France.

“You have to monitor the mosques,” Gingrich said Thursday evening on Fox News's "Hannity." "Where do you think the primary source of recruitment is? We should ... test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Shariah, they should be deported.”

Gingrich, who is believed to be on Donald Trump's shortlist for running mate, said law enforcement must increase its vigilance of the nation’s Muslims to fight terrorism.

“This is the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary,” he said. "We better rethink the rules, or we’re going to lose the war.”

Dozens died Thursday when an attacker drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French President François Hollande said that 77 people were killed, and many more are believed to be injured.

that whole first amendment thing is meaningless, huh?

now tell me it's about "safety" so the first amendment doesn't count.

and then i'll point out that your 2nd amendment is about safety....

That's right, I forgot about that first Amendment thing. So because Shirah may say you can't say anything bad about islam or you might be killed, since you are in the USA you are protected by the first Amendment and you have freedom of religion which means you can kill people who rat fuck your religion. It can be confusing until you talk it thru, now it makes perfect sense.

An example apostate was Hashem Aghajari, who was sentenced to death for apostasy in Iran (in 2002) after giving a controversial speech on reforming Islam. His sentence was reduced to 5 years in prison, but only after international and domestic outcry.

Sharia law - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, this is stupid.

ALL Muslims believe in Sharia. That what being a Muslim MEANS.

How is this supposed to work, I wonder?

You can't deport Natural Born Citizens, so let just stop with that nonsense right now, and that is what Newt Gingrich is calling.

There is nothing you can do when it come to those born as a citizen because the Constitution protects them.

Now are you will to change the Constitution and start denying American Citizens their rights?
You can't go around willy nilly depriving citizens of their rights. Second, third and even fourth generations still might hold dual citizenship through parental citizenship. Go through the process of stripping away American citizenship leaving them only the alternative citizenship and then deport them.

Well, this is stupid.

Dude, there is a huge difference between the daily personal sharia vrs ahving the laws of the land based on Sharia.

Get real and stop fucking with our vigilance against these cretins.

Yeah I know Silly Jilly history is so old news...like...like...really dude!
The absolutely last thing libtards want to hear is true and accurate history.
Yes, because the history of their ideology is all bad.

So...you can hardly blame them for not knowing their history.

Their leaders REALLY like dummies like Silly Jilly.
The New York Times is the classic example.

They still have the Pulitzer awards on display that they got for covering for Stalin during his genocide of the Kulaks in the Ukraine.

I asked a Muslim friend if he wanted to have Sharia law in the US. He was amused and said he and his family already live their lives by Sharia law. He says he never had a conflict with secular law.

I don't care for Newt but he is no fool. What he will do is pander to support Trump and maybe get the VP spot.

Well, this is stupid.

Dude, there is a huge difference between the daily personal sharia vrs ahving the laws of the land based on Sharia.

Get real and stop fucking with our vigilance against these cretins.

Even those who believe in making America or Europe under Sharia law has the right of opinion. My simple question was, how are they going to differ the two sections. Prifiling? criminal history? facebook following?

Even those who believe in making America or Europe under Sharia law has the right of opinion. My simple question was, how are they going to differ the two sections. Prifiling? criminal history? facebook following?
People do not have a Constitutional right to advocate the mass murder of other citizens, and if you cant grasp that, then your affliction is beyond remedy.

Stupid.

Don't you think Muslims will say they don't believe in Sharia, when asked?

That's just so not the point. He's essentially telling the world we won't stand for this lifestyle and we'll protect our own. And yes, there will be some that don't care and will support shariah.

So then tell the entire board how Newt Gingrich will deport Naturally Born Citizens that believe in Sharia Law?

Now before you claim that is not what he said then read the article again because he clearly stated those here and not coming here.

Now I know the Progressive Liberal hate the Constitution because of the Second Amendment and the Tea Party Caucus Member hate it because of the First Amendment but you can't deport people because of their religion.

Now I will let you argue about that is not what he meant when it clearly states he said here and to deport everyone that believe in Sharia law...

Oh, and I don't believe in Sharia Law and I know you will claim I love and support terrorism because hey I am pointing out the facts and telling you what he ( Gingrich ) is proposing is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Clearing he's referring to muslims who immigrated and have not obtained citizenship yet, or those that might be here illegally. Is not that fucking obvious??? Do you fucking liberals need EVERYTHING spoon fed to you?

Wrong again and if that is what he meant he would have said so. He stated those that are here and not migrating or illegally here, so that mean every Muslim here, but go ahead and lie about what he said because the truth is you would support the idea deporting Natural Born Citizens as long as they are Brown and Muslim!

Also feel free to prove I am a Liberal because last time I checked I am Libertarian but I am so glad that some worthless waste of life tell me what I am every day on this kunt of a site!

Now get to work and show where he said those that migrated here and illegal Muslims and when you can't well just know that I know you hate the Constitution as much as the Progressive Liberal hate it when it come to the second amendment!

So which one of us is acting like a Progressive Liberal and wanting laws to make us feel safe when it is worthless like you are?

Religion of pieces.....

Nice-Bastille-Day-terror-attack3-802x1024.jpg.cf.jpg

Deport them just for believing in Shariah Carey? Seems a bit extreme to me.

Stupid.

Don't you think Muslims will say they don't believe in Sharia, when asked?

That's just so not the point. He's essentially telling the world we won't stand for this lifestyle and we'll protect our own. And yes, there will be some that don't care and will support shariah.

So then tell the entire board how Newt Gingrich will deport Naturally Born Citizens that believe in Sharia Law?

Now before you claim that is not what he said then read the article again because he clearly stated those here and not coming here.

Now I know the Progressive Liberal hate the Constitution because of the Second Amendment and the Tea Party Caucus Member hate it because of the First Amendment but you can't deport people because of their religion.

Now I will let you argue about that is not what he meant when it clearly states he said here and to deport everyone that believe in Sharia law...

Oh, and I don't believe in Sharia Law and I know you will claim I love and support terrorism because hey I am pointing out the facts and telling you what he ( Gingrich ) is proposing is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Clearing he's referring to muslims who immigrated and have not obtained citizenship yet, or those that might be here illegally. Is not that fucking obvious??? Do you fucking liberals need EVERYTHING spoon fed to you?

Wrong again and if that is what he meant he would have said so. He stated those that are here and not migrating or illegally here, so that mean every Muslim here, but go ahead and lie about what he said because the truth is you would support the idea deporting Natural Born Citizens as long as they are Brown and Muslim!

Also feel free to prove I am a Liberal because last time I checked I am Libertarian but I am so glad that some worthless waste of life tell me what I am every day on this kunt of a site!

Now get to work and show where he said those that migrated here and illegal Muslims and when you can't well just know that I know you hate the Constitution as much as the Progressive Liberal hate it when it come to the second amendment!

So which one of us is acting like a Progressive Liberal and wanting laws to make us feel safe when it is worthless like you are?
Jeez man, if you don't want to be mistaken for a libtard maybe you should not talk like a libtard. What does ewe mean by " this kunt of a site"? Somebody here chained you to the wall or sumpin?

Forum List

Back