Ginsburg Hospitalized.

On another note, based in his tweet to Jeff Sessions, it looks like Romney is auditioning for becoming the new McCain of the Senate. Luckily, the majority will be great enough to cancel out whatever payback damage to Trump he might be planning, for now.

Romney is a jilted woman. He is a legacy vote nothing more. The Mormon Mafia is losing its clout in Utah. Slowly but surly. Mittens has maybe two terms before a serious democrat challenges him and wins.
In other words Utah isn't too far away from becoming like Colorado.

Colorado has WAY better water.

But then, who doesn't.

What a fuckin' ignoramus, both Colorado and Utah get the majority of their drinking water from the snowpack of same mountain range!

Apparently SLC doesn't know how to process it. Go get a cup of "coffee" there and get back to me when you finish puking.
Yeah well you probably ordered drip coffee, because you're a cheap Shiite. Drip coffee usually sucks no matter where you go.

On another note, based in his tweet to Jeff Sessions, it looks like Romney is auditioning for becoming the new McCain of the Senate. Luckily, the majority will be great enough to cancel out whatever payback damage to Trump he might be planning, for now.

Romney is a jilted woman. He is a legacy vote nothing more. The Mormon Mafia is losing its clout in Utah. Slowly but surly. Mittens has maybe two terms before a serious democrat challenges him and wins.

I'm actually surprised he's popular enough in Utah to get elected. He doesn't' seem the the type that would appeal to the rank and file there and their general outlook.

Agree, I know what you mean. It just demonstrates the power of groupthink --- Utah is as automatic-red a state as there is anywhere, much like the "Solid South" of the past was Democratic; in Utah you either run as a Republican, or you lose.

Now if Romney switched his party affiliation -- still the same guy -- his vote count would plummet to like 32%, and only that much because he's a Mormon. That's the transparent idiocy of the Duopoly Dichotomy.

But then, who doesn't.

What a fuckin' ignoramus, both Colorado and Utah get the majority of their drinking water from the snowpack of same mountain range!

Apparently SLC doesn't know how to process it. Go get a cup of "coffee" there and get back to me when you finish puking.
Yeah well you probably ordered drip coffee, because you're a cheap Shiite. Drip coffee usually sucks no matter where you go.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope, I don't do drip. We're talking business expense account coffee. Undrinkable. :puke:

Romney lost because the working class rejected this “out of touch” idiot. Trump won the working class.
Romney also lost because he had no answer for the 24/7 fake news and false accusations assault (racism, sexism, etc.) by the media, Trump did. Romney didn't have the balls nor the desire to fight back, he was merely an opportunist.

Romney lost in large part because he claimed "Jeep was moving to China", which Jeep workers in Ohio and Michigan, his own birth state, knew to be bullshit as Jeep was expanding, rather than reducing, its production there. He then lost both of those states. Oh and the gas prices canard too.

Hey, dishonest pandering gets seen through sometimes. And that's a good thing. Here's another example from just this week.

What you really mean is that Rump is better at selling bullshit (or as he calls it "feelings") than Romney. And I agree with that.

Post 335 above says the same thing in a different way:

Romney lost because the working class rejected this “out of touch” idiot. Trump won the working class.

Clearly neither Romney nor Rump is anywhere within smelling distance of "working class" but one simply sold his bullshit better --- and won Ohio and Michigan --- than the other.

(/way offtopic)
Trump beat a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State with 36 year in Washington D.C. Tell me again who was selling bullshit?

Romney also lost because he had no answer for the 24/7 fake news and false accusations assault (racism, sexism, etc.) by the media, Trump did. Romney didn't have the balls nor the desire to fight back, he was merely an opportunist.

Romney lost in large part because he claimed "Jeep was moving to China", which Jeep workers in Ohio and Michigan, his own birth state, knew to be bullshit as Jeep was expanding, rather than reducing, its production there. He then lost both of those states. Oh and the gas prices canard too.

Hey, dishonest pandering gets seen through sometimes. And that's a good thing. Here's another example from just this week.

What you really mean is that Rump is better at selling bullshit (or as he calls it "feelings") than Romney. And I agree with that.

Clearly neither Romney nor Rump is anywhere within smelling distance of "working class" but one simply sold his bullshit better --- and won Ohio and Michigan --- than the other.

(/way offtopic)
Trump beat a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State with 36 year in Washington D.C. Tell me again who was selling bullshit?

You have a short memory. Rump was selling bullshit, and still is. It's what he's done all his life. That's why he's proficient at it.

But none of that has jack squat to do with how long his opponent was around. Your post is a complete non sequitur. You're not very proficient at selling bullshit.

But then, who doesn't.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope, I don't do drip. We're talking business expense account coffee. Undrinkable. :puke:
I made a short trip to Missouri once. Never had a decent cup of coffee west of Ohio.

(/way offtopic)

You have a short memory. Rump was selling bullshit, and still is. It's what he's done all his life. That's why he's proficient at it.

But none of that has jack squat to do with how long his opponent was around. Your post is a complete non sequitur. You're not very proficient at selling bullshit.
Aw poor Hillary, my heart goes out to the crooked bitch, despite all the money, Obama campaigning for her like never before, rigged Democrat nomination system, FBI covering up her crimes, having the fake news media attacking Trump 24/7 like rabid dogs, deep state conspiring against her opponent, and she STILL LOST.

And the Left is still suffering from a severe case of PTSD over the 2016 elections.

But then, who doesn't.

I made a short trip to Missouri once. Never had a decent cup of coffee west of Ohio.
If you go to any of the nationwide franchise coffee shops like Stabucks or Coffee Bean you will get the same exact coffee no matter where you are! Nowadays, even most reputable hotels have one of these chains in their lobbies. Perhaps you guys should try an upgrade from dumps like Motel 6 when you are traveling?

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo
Exactly Right!

Her facial expressions are parkinsonian mask as you say.

Sadly once the body is unable to breath correctly, at her age, fluid retention is a given. I will be surprised if she makes it more than a few months now.. It could be much shorter than that.. Her health has been waning for some time and this could very well be the end for her.

I'm actually surprised he's popular enough in Utah to get elected. He doesn't' seem the the type that would appeal to the rank and file there and their general outlook.
2002 Olympics which were over budget and out of control until he saved it and turned a profit for the state. Utah loves the man.

But then, who doesn't.

I have. San Francisco especially. I've been privileged to travel the length and breadth of this continent over the years and it always involved early rising and ergo coffee. Salt Lake City stands all by itself as memorably atrocious. Can't think of a single place anywhere that had such unpotable water. Didn't matter where you went in the city to get it.

If you go to any of the nationwide franchise coffee shops like Stabucks or Coffee Bean you will get the same exact coffee no matter where you are! Nowadays, even most reputable hotels have one of these chains in their lobbies.

Indeed you will. And yet SLC was utterly unable to make it drinkable, again regardless where you go to get it. That's why it has to be the water. As Tom Waits would put it, the coffee wasn't strong enough to defend itself.

Get back to me after you've been there, tasted some, and survived. K? No more free travel tips for you.

Last edited:
Cruz is a weasel, and doesn't have enough character for a SC appointment. There are far better candidates out there than Cruz.
We expect that sort of nonsense from you wing-nuts. The fact is, nobody would uphold the U.S. Constitution better. And his character is impeccable.

Cruz is a weasel, and doesn't have enough character for a SC appointment. There are far better candidates out there than Cruz.
We expect that sort of nonsense from you wing-nuts. The fact is, nobody would uphold the U.S. Constitution better. And his character is impeccable.

the fact is Cruz is a three-faced weasel, and it has nothing to do with anything but him and his being a three-faced weasel. He'll just uphold his own ego, and nothing else.

the fact is Cruz is a three-faced weasel, and it has nothing to do with anything but him and his being a three-faced weasel. He'll just uphold his own ego, and nothing else.
You Beto fans need to get over the loss already.

You GOP establishment shills need to lay off the free booze. You're as dumb as the Democrat parrots. Already said elsewhere I'm glad he beat Betto, but being a tard in the Senate is far different from putting a weasel on the SC; he doesn't rate anything like a Federal judgeship just because he has a R by his name on ballots.

Forum List

Back