Girls Are Mean. Researches Have Discovered...

Said1 said:
Of course, and some just carry around a lot of baggge. :dunno:
Intersting how in this particular area people find it so much easier to blame the other gender than deal with thier own baggage

dilloduck said:
Intersting how in this particular area people find it so much easier to blame the other gender than deal with thier own baggage

Like the guy who hates women because his father beat his mother and entire family. He blames mother for staying, and resents all women all his life. Interesting phenom.

Said1 said:
Like the guy who hates women because his father beat his mother and entire family. He blames mother for staying, and resents all women all his life. Interesting phenom.

Huh? Why wouldn't he hate his father, then, and just strive to be the opposite of what he was raised as?

Said1 said:
Ya --tons of examples of misdirected anger---intersting how it get projected onto an entire gender.

Said1 said:
Makes sense to me, but I've seen it before, more than once. :huh:

Oh well.. I can't understand why abused women stay, either.. I've heard the "they're afraid to leave"... But, on the other hand, they're not afraid to publicly bitch about it, and they're not afraid to go home, so.. go figure.

dilloduck said:
how about stuff as simple as getting burned by one person of the opposite sex and never getting over it?

Yep, agree there too. I know one guy, had a girlfriend 17yrs ago who dumped him for his best friend. He hasn't "been" with a women since. The guy is a jerk overall, but that's beside the point. :D

Said1 said:
Yep, agree there too. I know one guy, had a girlfriend 17yrs ago who dumped him for his best friend. He hasn't "been" with a women since. The guy is a jerk overall, but that's beside the point. :D

And then they can't understand why they are so miserable.. :crutch:

dilloduck said:
how about stuff as simple as getting burned by one person of the opposite sex and never getting over it?

I don't believe that happens too much.. I can't see getting burned by a single person having the ability to bitter you for life.. But, maybe I've just missed it. If it's true, then I'd say it stems from more than just a single person...other issues, probably.

Shattered said:
Oh well.. I can't understand why abused women stay, either.. I've heard the "they're afraid to leave"... But, on the other hand, they're not afraid to publicly bitch about it, and they're not afraid to go home, so.. go figure.

I think that's a comination of things, I don't knock all of them, only the few who like to be victims. Not all complain about it, some think it's ok.

Shattered said:
I don't believe that happens too much.. I can't see getting burned by a single person having the ability to bitter you for life.. But, maybe I've just missed it. If it's true, then I'd say it stems from more than just a single person...other issues, probably.

I've seen it hundreds of times---get burned once and never trust the other sex again

dilloduck said:
I've seen it hundreds of times---get burned once and never trust the other sex again

*shrug* Guess that just makes for a long, and lonely life. I'd much prefer to be in control of my own future...

Said1 said:
They are in control, deciding not to trust anyone ever again.

That's really sad.. I feel bad for them.. But on the other hand, I guess you don't miss something until you've actually had it...

Shattered said:
That's really sad.. I feel bad for them.. But on the other hand, I guess you don't miss something until you've actually had it...
I would think most people miss intimacy even if they have never trusted enough to have had it.

dilloduck said:
I would think most people miss intimacy even if they have never trusted enough to have had it.

How so, if they don't know what it is?

Shattered said:

And given their negative attitudes, it's probably a good thing. Although there's probably a few morons around who want to try to "change" them. :rolleyes:
No THAT is something i don't get.

Said1 said:
And given their negative attitudes, it's probably a good thing. Although there's probably a few morons around who want to try to "change" them. :rolleyes:
No THAT is something i don't get.

easy---it seems easier to change the other person than to inconvenience you're selfish ways

Forum List

Back