🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giuliani BLASTS Chris Cuomo for CNN’s Refusal to Cover MASSIVE BIDEN FAMILY UKRAINIAN SCANDAL

He has no explaining to do as this is garbage. There is no Biden scandal. There are plenty of Trump scandals.
You're highly misinformed, little girl.

You are the one who is misinformed asshole.

"In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet."

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

I suppose you know more than he does.

Rudy said hunter Biden received a $1.5 billion from China. Why only 1.5 billion? Why not a trillion? Or a Brazilian?
Don't worry. If Biden is the nominee Trump will force him to answer for it and explain

He has no explaining to do as this is garbage. There is no Biden scandal. There are plenty of Trump scandals.

"In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet."

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

Hunter Biden in business with mobster's nephew?!
Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon

John Kerry's son cut ties with Hunter Biden?!
John Kerry’s son cut business ties with Hunter Biden over Ukrainian oil deal

Trump can afford to do "oppo" on the Biden's and their sleazy business deals.
Explain again how Hunter got on the board of Burisma Holdings?? (after he got thrown out of the Naval Reserve for being a drunk)

Ghouliani is pushing this bogus garbage?

Well Trump is holding back arms sales in order to force Ukraine to push this bullshit.

I think that's called "extortion"

Ghouliani is pushing this bogus garbage?

Well Trump is holding back arms sales in order to force Ukraine to push this bullshit.

I think that's called "extortion"

Not sure what you're calling bullshit? Here are the details in Joe's own words...
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived
"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat."

The democrats called it "opposition research" when Hillary paid for the Steele Dossier. Not sure what Biden called it? Maybe "free cash"?
Here's another scandal about to explode...

Hunter Biden's China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger's Nephew, John Kerry's Stepson - Washington Free Beacon
"
Former vice president Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden partnered with infamous mobster Whitey Bulger's nephew and former secretary of state John Kerry's stepson for his lucrative business deal with the Bank of China, according to reporter Peter Schweizer's latest book.

Schweizer points to the business deal with state-owned Bank of China, a $1.5 billion private equity investment, as a possible reason why the current presidential candidate has adopted a conciliatory attitude toward China. The lucrative deal between the Bank of China and Hunter Biden's company was inked in 2013 just weeks after Joe Biden brought his son along on an official trip to China."

Rudy said hunter Biden received a $1.5 billion from China. Why only 1.5 billion? Why not a trillion? Or a Brazilian?
Because we deal in facts.. were not like the lying left..
Technically, Rudi Slipped And Said Million
But It Was $Billions In Political Corruption

As Opposed To Stormy Being The Highest Paid Prostitute In America
We'll Need To Get All Over This ^ ^ ^

I'm Glad This Stuff Is Blowing Up On LeftyVision
There Is A Hispanic CNN Contributor
And Recent Addition To The Trump Re-Election Team
That Read Cuomo The Riot Act On The Hispanic Vote

They're Screwing Up Their Narrative
By Letting These People Out Of The FOX Corral
So The Rest Of America Can Hear It Too

The Cuomo family is sick in their minds...

It's a disgrace that they even are on the public eye ....the should dissapear into the sunset....quietly....ok? just go away! what scum
now if biden stole pancakes in 1998 we'd have a story.

Isn't this the story Rudi was dispatched to hype? Or is this the story at the base of Trump's 'urgent and critical' phone chat that has his acting DNI blatantly breaking the law at his behest?
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded
Lack of it has made you rude.
u5e6epk4x2f11.png

NOPE....I heard Rudy say that he asked a foreign entity to investigate his clients opponent....He and his client are both stoning pieces of shit....

NOPE....I heard Rudy say that he asked a foreign entity to investigate his clients opponent....He and his client are both stoning pieces of shit....
Lol
Says an assclown who trusts career politicians

Yes, indeed. She's sheltering herself for the truth ahead. When she finds out the truth will be when Joe Biden has to go to Ukraine, watch honest people reinstate the official who would not pay to play (at Biden's demand for $1 billion dollars to gain his American Vice-President's approval), to his rightful office. There he will experience a court hearing for why he had to have $1 billion dollars of Ukraine's purse to sate himself on giving his own son a nice, fat little undeserved plum. I have a feeling that down deep, she knows it has more than a thread of proof in it. It must be hell to be a Democrat. Many who feel betrayed by all the lying shennanigans are simply Walking Away with others who see the light of truth not shining in the dark and scurrilous world of those associated with the Clinton Cartel mob, which Joe Biden had hoped he would be made head of.

America is tired of Democrats using public office to make themselves very, very wealthy in a short amount of time. about 15,000 a day are walking away from this swamp the Democrats have built around their vituperative little paradigm that shelters them from the law that the rest of us must obey while they break the law and play with the money they expropriate from the people of this country and the rest of the world, as they make up wealth schemes from the environment in their heads and want the taxpayers to pay 70% of their earnings directly to their Party.

Ghouliani ADMITTED that he pressured the Ukrainians here

Forum List

Back