Give a man a fish.......

If the man is stranded on an island, with nothing, he'll find a way to fish.

Fucking idiot Libberhoids....

Very good point

If the poor are placed in a situation where there is no competition for the food supply, they can prosper.

But place another man on the island with nets and modern fishing equipment and keep in mind that the other man is unwilling to share his catch (why should he?) and your man will starve

But if the men discover they are really cousins then they will happily cooperate with each other.

Was there some point to this idiotic comparison?

If the man is stranded on an island, with nothing, he'll find a way to fish.

Fucking idiot Libberhoids....

Very good point

If the poor are placed in a situation where there is no competition for the food supply, they can prosper.

But place another man on the island with nets and modern fishing equipment and keep in mind that the other man is unwilling to share his catch (why should he?) and your man will starve

Life is so damn unfair! Let's get the government to spread the wealth!

and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime

This characterizes the Conservative solution to poverty. Makes alot of sense actually, how could liberals not embrace it. After all, "free stuff" causes dependencey.

But what about the man who cannot afford a fishing pole?
What about the man who lives in a place where there are no fish?

Liberals say....Give that man a fishing pole so he can fish. But Conservatives scream, Why should "I" pay for his free stuff?

Liberals say, bring more fish into his area. But Conservatives scream, It is not my problem where he lives

Conservatives are willing to teach a man to fish. But once they do, they consider the job to be done

giving someone a pole is helping giving a hand up not out

get yer shit straight

giving him the fish forever is the hand out dodo

If the claim is poor can't make it out of poverty without help from the government, there are many examples that prove you wrong.

Teach a woman to dumpster dive and sell stuff on eBay!

Who do you think the woman was hiding from when she dived the dumpsters? Why would anyone driving by give a crap. Who she is hiding from are the store employees that throw crap out then retrieve it later.

At least she is doing something. I did notice that with all the bags in the car it was hard to see the baby in the car seat. (not really)

If the claim is poor can't make it out of poverty without help from the government, there are many examples that prove you wrong.

Weve done nothing but help the poor and the result has been more poverty. At what point do you realize doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result is insanity?

Weve done nothing but help the poor and the result has been more poverty. At what point do you realize doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result is insanity?

Just as we've done with education.
Perhaps some of these Libberhoids should walk into an inner city school sometime.
Bring a fucking flack jacket.

conservatives would loan the man a fishing pole until he were able to buy his own.

Liberals would give them the man the conservative's bowling ball and expect him to fish with it.

Another good point

Conservatives will make a loan for the fishing pole. Only costs your first three fish of the day. You need to catch four before you can start feeding your family

Another way to keep people in poverty and enrich the wealthy

As long as it makes them feel better, liberal will continue to want to spend our money on helping the poor, regardless of the outcome.

conservatives would loan the man a fishing pole until he were able to buy his own.

Liberals would give them the man the conservative's bowling ball and expect him to fish with it.

Another good point

Conservatives will make a loan for the fishing pole. Only costs your first three fish of the day. You need to catch four before you can start feeding your family

Another way to keep people in poverty and enrich the wealthy

Is the liberal buying the fishing pole or renting it? If he's dumb enough to rent,he gets what he deserves.
Or he could use a cane pole for free until saved enough to buy a real pole.
Your analogies suck.

Tell ya' what, I'm willing to finance a new fishing pole, a new boat and everything needed so he can be independent.

But I'm gonna' do it at High Interest Rates so that in lean times when the Fisherman misses a few payments, I can Repossess his Boat!

I am NOT a Liberal. I am NOT a Conservative.

I am a Banker!

:lmao: ..... :lmao: ...... :lmao:

The man needs to be taught how to be a shrimp boat captain!

[ame=http://youtu.be/Z9zcxt0oCGM]gump storm - YouTube[/ame]

Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.

Light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his short life.

Seriously though, you do realize there are more ways to support yourself than fishing, right RW?

Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.

Light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his short life.

Seriously though, you do realize there are more ways to support yourself than fishing, right RW?

1361411104231.gif

and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime

This characterizes the Conservative solution to poverty. Makes alot of sense actually, how could liberals not embrace it. After all, "free stuff" causes dependencey.

But what about the man who cannot afford a fishing pole?
What about the man who lives in a place where there are no fish?

Liberals say....Give that man a fishing pole so he can fish. But Conservatives scream, Why should "I" pay for his free stuff?

Liberals say, bring more fish into his area. But Conservatives scream, It is not my problem where he lives

Conservatives are willing to teach a man to fish. But once they do, they consider the job to be done

Tripping over your tongue again I see.

Giving a man a fish doesn't make him a fisherman any more than giving someone a car makes him a mechanic.

Forum List

Back