Glenn Beck exposed.

I always say when the the people pick on someone either in Washington or in the Media, means that somebody is doing their job right. When you Pi** off the Comunists and the "progressives" your the man!

I agree with 50% of what Glenn says on his show, the other 50% I find amusing.

Funny thread, begins with people ripping on Beck calling him fraud only to have it revealed one of their own was the fraud! :lol:

All this does is prove my point, and make him look a lot better, the fact that he could fool everyone for so long.

So how may sponsors has he lost so far?....:lol:

The number has to be at least equal the number of jobs Barry has saved thus far....lol

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This is the only Presidency where unemployment numbers go up and they tout the number of jobs created and saved!!!:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

So how may sponsors has he lost so far?....:lol:

The number has to be at least equal the number of jobs Barry has saved thus far....lol

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This is the only Presidency where unemployment numbers go up and they tout the number of jobs created and saved!!!:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

Barry didn't lie; the number of government jobs has done nothing but increase. He said he would save or create jobs . . . . he just didn't bother mentioning they would be for uncle.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported Friday that America’s unemployment rate is the highest since 1983, but while most of the job losses have been in the private sector, public sector jobs – including jobs in government, education and health services – continued to increase.

Experts conclude that the number of government jobs will continue to grow in the coming years.

The nation’s unemployment rate is now at 8.1 percent. In February, 651,000 additional jobs were lost, and the number of unemployed nationwide is now 12.5 million. A little over 5 million people have lost their jobs over the last 12 months.

In the private sector, construction, manufacturing, and business services all lost more than 100,000 jobs in February, and the service-providing sector lost more than 375,000 jobs, according to the BLS.

Yet public sector jobs grew in February, as they had in previous months. The government added 9,000 jobs last month, and the education and health service fields added 26,000 positions.

Back in January, the government sector added 31,000 jobs, while the education and health service fields grew by 43,000, according to the BLS.

These latest data follow a trend that has continued for more than a year. According to the BLS, the private sector lost an estimated 3.65 million jobs in 2008, but government jobs increased by nearly 150,000 in the same time period.

John Palatiello, president of the public affairs consulting firm John Palatiello & Associates, said that President Obama’s plans to continue to expand government while the private sector struggles is a strange way to go about strengthening the economy.

“[This trend] creates a very interesting and unfortunate irony: You have rising unemployment in the private sector and you have rising employment in the government sector,” he said. “It seems to me that, if you really want to stimulate the economy, you should do the opposite.”

“You should be trying to get more and more things out of the government and into the private sector because that has a much more stimulative effect,” said Palatiello. “You should put the brakes on some forms of government spending and increase the number of people who are on payrolls, paying taxes and employed in private sector jobs.”

CNSNews.com - Private Sector Jobs Decline, Government Jobs Increase

I always said he should go into acting, the fraud that he is. :lol:

I don't think you understand the importance of his popularity. Fox sycophants will spout over and over how great his ratings are.

That is the scary part. He has fantastic ratings! Do you honestly think Fox "fans" really understand he is a joke?

The first time I head Glenn Beck I was driving through Oklahoma in 2004 and he was talking about "The Day After Tomorrow" and plugging a site of his: EvilConservatives.COM!. It was some of the funniest stuff I'd heard on the radio. It had hilarious flyers like this one:

userposter4.gif

The problem is Glenn forgot he was funny and started to take the joke seriously. The next time I found him on the radio was in Mississippi 2 years later, and all the humor of the previous show was gone. By the time I saw him on CNN he'd lost all his appeal.

Forum List

Back