Glenn Beck: Government has until Monday to come clean on Boston bombing.

Glenn Beck is so patriotic that he is willing to hold onto something so important that it ranks second to 911? If it was that important shouldn't he have gone public about it immidiately? Suckers, have fun boosting his ratings on Monday.

Well, I will be listening carefully. He better have something really big. If this is just more Glenn Beck foaming at the mouth, there should be a price to pay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCF4RUpWNk&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg]Glenn Beck's Big Story On Obama And The Bombing Released! - YouTube[/ame]​

Note the lieberals are disparaging what Beck has to say before he says it.

I guess they like to get a jump on things.

Beck is too stupid to keep his Saudi's straight. Maybe he'll just change the subject by boiling some more baby frogs on Monday.

I'm more curious to see if Alex Jones nailed it than I am to hear Beck's announcement for any other reason.

On Friday, Glenn Beck said he has information about the Boston bombing that the Government is trying to hide. Glenn warned the Government to come clean by Monday, or the Blaze would expose the truth. Check out the following video (it's less than 4 minutes).

Glenn Beck Claims to Give the Government Until Monday to Come Clean on Saudi National | Zero Hedge

Tanscript at all? I live in flintstone land of computers....

I'll see if I can find one for you.

Glenn Beck is so patriotic that he is willing to hold onto something so important that it ranks second to 911? If it was that important shouldn't he have gone public about it immidiately? Suckers, have fun boosting his ratings on Monday.

The reason he gave was that the thought Americans should hear the truth directly from the government and not him. At any rate, he is just hours away from proving himself to be a damn fool or someone in the know.

Hours after it was debunked, Glenn Beck continued to beat the drum of a conspiracy theory that the Obama administration is deporting a Saudi national who was behind the tragic bombings at the Boston marathon.

The conspiracy theory arose when Steve Emerson, a guest on Fox News' Hannity, accused the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) of preparing to deport a Saudi national "person of interest" in the bombings at the Boston marathon. Right-wing blogs like Glenn Beck's The Blaze, Breitbart.com, WND, and Infowars quickly latched on to the story, alleging President Obama wishes to cover up Saudi Arabian and Al Qaeda ties to the attack.

The myth pretends that a Saudi national who was hospitalized after sustaining injuries in the bombing -- initially reported to be a "person of interest," though he never was -- is the same man DHS is allegedly in the process of deporting for visa violations.

More: Glenn Beck Is Undeterred By Reality On Saudi Nationals And The Boston Bombings | EMILY ARROWOOD | Media Matters for America

Injured Saudi is a witness, not a suspect, in Boston bombing - The Washington Post

Confusion over Saudis in Boston following marathon attack - The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

The reason he gave was that the thought Americans should hear the truth directly from the government and not him. ...

How very noble.

Yeah, this doesn't reek of teaser at all, so I'm sure the one-day ratings boost was the furthest thing from his mind.

CNN let Beck go. Fox let Beck go. When you're too crazy for Fox, that really says something...

Forum List

Back