Glenn Beck suspended? no, but feel free to post your delusional ravings here

I gave you my comments...

Mrs. Jonson is NOT going to be happy that you are failing reading comprehension...

Do you need a tutor?

I am not sure God could tutor him. Not because of any lack of ability on God's part but because I dont think he would listen no matter how good the teacher is.

I know you are, but what am I? Back to Beck not being on a week after he called the president a racist and him losing 20 sponsors. Comments on that?

Mrs. Jonson is NOT going to be happy that you are failing reading comprehension...

Do you need a tutor?

Yes.

That's obvious...

Why are you asking this question here and not at Glenn Beck's website or the FoxNews website?

Do you believe people here have secret knowledge of the pundits you are so blatantly obsessed with?

yeah, cause typos and spelling errors are so ironic
:rolleyes:

Especially when the real mistake is grammar and not spelling and it has nothing to do with intelligence.

I'll write grammatically correct when I'm writing a paper. I am not wasting the effort for a public message board when the message is clear.

Do you need a tutor?

Yes.

That's obvious...

Why are you asking this question here and not at Glenn Beck's website or the FoxNews website?

Do you believe people here have secret knowledge of the pundits you are so blatantly obsessed with?
You actually expect anyone to go to fox for the truth? Seriously?

This has got to be one of the dumbest theories Ive ever heard. and I really hate that. Because whenever I say that you guys go and come up with some idea thats even dumber and prove me wrong. I cant imagine what youll come up with next.

Oh the irony. :lol:
yeah, cause typos and spelling errors are so ironic
:rolleyes:

Says the king of calling people a moron and spelling words wrong in the same sentence.

And what would you know about the truth? You wouldnt recognize it if it was clear in front of you with neon signs pointing to it.

That's obvious...

I don't think you are looking for any "truth"... You're just another liberal hack school kid who is obsessed with right-wing pundits...

So why ask here? Who here do believe has this secret knowledge that can verify what you read on KOS/DU?

Well AVA I'll give you this you can sure duck a post.

Nothing to duck. Nothing has changed. Glenn Beck is controversial? Dang when has he ever been that?! He has people angry at him?! Never read his hate mail have you? he has people lying about him? Oh wow thats new!

Seriously, you think somethings changed?

That's obvious...

i'd expect the truth from FNC long before i would from YOU

And what would you know about the truth? You wouldnt recognize it if it was clear in front of you with neon signs pointing to it.

Wow, you two really showed me didn't you. Now I am depressed because of you pwning me. LOL

I know you are, but what am I? By the way, its wouldn't, not wouldnt and its I'd, not i'd. LOL

This has really been fun, but its time to retire for the evening. Good night ladies. Good night.

Hopefully someone will be able to link something explaining why Beck is off this week. Please?

I don't think you are looking for any "truth"... You're just another liberal hack school kid who is obsessed with right-wing pundits...

So why ask here? Who here do believe has this secret knowledge that can verify what you read on KOS/DU?

Exactly why he doesnt know the first thing about truth. You cant find truth until you look for it. and once you look for it you can find the truth no matter what the source.

I bet he hasnt even listened to Glenn on a regular basis to try to understand his point of view.

That's obvious...

Dammit, I wanted to go to bed but I have to ask this first. What language is that?

Wow, you two really showed me didn't you. Now I am depressed because of you pwning me. LOL

I know you are, but what am I? By the way, its wouldn't, not wouldnt and its I'd, not i'd. LOL

This has really been fun, but its time to retire for the evening. Good night ladies. Good night.

Hopefully someone will be able to link something explaining why Beck is off this week. Please?

Great ... another WoW commander who has not personal life in reality.

hey moron, I'd is I would

Dammit, I wanted to go to bed but I have to ask this first. What language is that?

You are a troll...

Fuck yourself...

Forum List

Back