Global warming is speeding up.

Forests are being cut down, rivers and seas are being poisoned, the soil is being depleted, animals are being killed... At the same time, the profit goes into the pockets of capitalists, and for some reason humanity is to blame for global climate change!
Who do you blame?

For what? Making your life pleasant?
The money that the US alone spent (and lost) in Afghanistan is equal to about 50 years of NASA's budget. Capitalism steals money from humanity, and not just steals it, it spends it on the impending destruction of humanity. Because capitalism is about profit, profit only. The production of weapons is the most profitable legal business. Almost 200 years ago, Marx wrote that the economic level of humanity was already capable of destroying hunger and poverty. Capitalism is in the way.

The money that the US alone spent (and lost) in Afghanistan is equal to about 50 years of NASA's budget. Capitalism steals money from humanity, and not just steals it, it spends it on the impending destruction of humanity. Because capitalism is about profit, profit only. The production of weapons is the most profitable legal business. Almost 200 years ago, Marx wrote that the economic level of humanity was already capable of destroying hunger and poverty. Capitalism is in the way.

Capitalism steals money from humanity,

By allowing people to voluntarily exchange their money for goods and services?

and not just steals it, it spends it on the impending destruction of humanity.

People spend money.....how does capitalism spend money?

Because capitalism is about profit, profit only.

And?

The production of weapons is the most profitable legal business.

The most profitable? Can you prove it?

Almost 200 years ago, Marx wrote that the economic level of humanity was already capable of destroying hunger and poverty.

Why does Marxism lead to more hunger and poverty?

No, that was fascism. Dumbass. That was corporations, buying politicians to steal from the taxpayers.

That has NOTHING to do with capitalism you moron.

Leo123

So you make $150 to $250 an hour. If you don't mind my asking, how. I'm just wondering if you do it through wage slavery.

I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
What speed should it be?

frigidweirdo

Well the biggest problem our planet faces is overpopulation. No doubt addressing that problem would lead to a swift banning. Which brings up another question. One that I don't expect an answer to. And if I get one, I doubt if it would be truthful. Who owns this forum. Who owns any of the major political forums out there. Some corporation? The NSA? The CIA? The mossad? You know, those who have a vested interest in keeping Americans stupid and preserving the status quo.

Why did nothing bad happen 6000 years ago when the temps were much higher than now?

What is so magical about today?

The only thing I can absolutely prove, is these people pushing this narrative stand to make a lot of money off of it.

That isn't the point. The point is that human caused global warming is accelerating. As for 6000 years ago, I don't know. Maybe something bad did happen. Maybe there were more deserts. Or maybe there were more clouds in the atmosphere to block the sunlight. The thing is that right now things are rapidly changing. Especially human population levels. That's not good.

I'm certain that your opinion is valuable but...
alice-keeler-link-please-Th.jpg

I don't know how to do links. That aside, what particular point exactly are you having trouble believing.

Here's a novel idea. Learn.

Why. To have a link war? If the cult you follow is that there is no human caused global warming, or that you would rather buy a counterfeit vaccination card instead of getting vaccinated, what can I do to change your mind.

As you know, going back in time, more than a blip, the increases or decreases in earth's temperature followed changes in CO2 levels.

If CO2 wasn't making temperatures rise, what was. For the most part, the sun's output has been the same. From time to time there has been a slight deviation in the earth's orbit. As well as the tilt in its axis. But non of that is going on with what is causing CO2 and temperatures to rise today.

As you know, the earth has been changing its temperature for billions of years. Yet you want to believe that a 150-year time span is somehow significant.

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

Looking at all the temperature and CO2 graphs from the beginning of the industrial revolution, it is significant.

frigidweirdo

Well the biggest problem our planet faces is overpopulation. No doubt addressing that problem would lead to a swift banning. Which brings up another question. One that I don't expect an answer to. And if I get one, I doubt if it would be truthful. Who owns this forum. Who owns any of the major political forums out there. Some corporation? The NSA? The CIA? The mossad? You know, those who have a vested interest in keeping Americans stupid and preserving the status quo.

Well, this forum seems mostly free and open. The only problems I've ever had have been from moderators with a bee up their bonnet. Ironically like the dude you replied to after this message I'm replying to. Though that was years ago.

No one has stopped us talking about overpopulation.

In fact I made a post about it. It hasn't got far, not because of censorship, but simply because the partisans don't have anything to fight about, or any reason to spread their nonsense. So the thread will just not go anywhere.

Global warming is not speeding up. The AGW scam is speeding up now that we have an Environmental Wacko President and there are big bucks to be made with the scam.

Well as I said, there was a scientist on the news recently who said it was. Are you a scientist? And there is absolutely no money to be made from falsely claiming that human caused global warming is happening. What kind of money can be made from trying to get by with less. But there is a hell of a lot of money to be made from claiming there is no HCGW.

I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
That's good I'm looking forward to all that new farmland that will become available soon.

Forum List

Back