Global warming is speeding up.

Flash

You are right. It is difficult to find good ice cores around the equator. And what is the purpose of your conspiracy theory. So the scientists can have themselves forced to have less?

Flash

It is a known FACT that CO2 is a greenhouse gas. But it isn't the only factor in global temperatures. What you say is true. And for most of earth's history, things have been much warmer. And who knows the various reasons why precisely. Though there is one thing that isn't in doubt. Which is the rate at which CO2 and global temperatures have been rising in the past 100 years or so. I will show you a graph of how hot things were in the past. To me, things are hot enough right now. I wasn't evolved to and I don't think I would like to live on a earth where the temperatures were as hot as they were in the past.

View attachment 526794

No you are confused.

It has not been proven that CO2 levels we see now causes any change in the climate. There is no fact.

All we have are silly ass correlations and shit in shit out computer models that don't take into considerations the buffering effects of the oceans and the biosphere.

There was a time when the CO2 levels were ten times what they are now and the earth was a snowball.

Recently the CO2 levels were half what they are now and the historical record is that the earth was warmer. Ask the Romans about that.

The other thing is that to produce the charts we have found the Environmental Wackos cherry picking and inventing data and all the credibility has been lost.

Climate always change and we are in a post glacial warming trend but there is absolutely no scientific proof that my gas guzzling SUV caused a change and that any increases in taxes like the morons want will fix it.

Pull your head out of your Envionmental Wacko ass. You are embarrassing yourself.

Flash

The usual denier catch phrase. "There isn't enough data."
No, there is plenty of data it's just there is much bad data and, it has already been admitted that the data was 'conditioned' before inputting it into calculations. In addition, 100 years or so, is not indicative of Earth's overall climate from 1800 back for which there is 0 data. (as I already told you). Also, your own graph shows not enough warming to run around with your hair on fire like you are doing.

Leo123

What a load of crap. Slavery-wage slavery is the cornerstone of capitalism. For the MOST part, you don't get ahead without screwing other people over. Andrew Carnegie once considered the long working hours, poor pay and poor working conditions that he subjected his workers to as survival of the fittest. As if he was doing humanity a favor. When what he was actually doing is stuffing his pockets with as much money as they could hold.

I also heard that in California, to live an average middle class lifestyle, you would have to make $50.00 dollars an hour. (And it probably isn't a whole hell of a lot different in the rest of the U.S.) Unless you're a doctor or something, nobody makes that kind of money any more.

myself
I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.
Too bad she didn't write it. That credit goes to Kris Kristofferson.

Leo123

Are you young enough that you still plan to be around in the year 2050? Don't count on it.

Leo123

What a load of crap. Slavery-wage slavery is the cornerstone of capitalism. For the MOST part, you don't get ahead without screwing other people over. Andrew Carnegie once considered the long working hours, poor pay and poor working conditions that he subjected his workers to as survival of the fittest. As if he was doing humanity a favor. When what he was actually doing is stuffing his pockets with as much money as they could hold.

I also heard that in California, to live an average middle class lifestyle, you would have to make $50.00 dollars an hour. (And it probably isn't a whole hell of a lot different in the rest of the U.S.) Unless you're a doctor or something, nobody makes that kind of money any more.
Now, stop crying like a poor little Marxist and get your ass to work!!

I saw some climate scientist saying this on the news last night. That the earth is not just getting warmer, but the rate at which it is getting warmer is accelerating. Though this isn't news to me. The only question is how bad will things get before people start doing something about it. I am reminded of a lyric by Janis Joplin. "Freedom's (survival) just another word for nothing left to lose." I wouldn't expect our corporate government to do much. I also saw on the news last night that Biden signed some mandate or something saying that by the year 2050, all cars are going to have to be electric. But the way things are looking, it is doubtful there will be any people around to drive them. And they're supposed to have all electric cars in the U.S. But what about the rest of the increasingly overpopulating and "migrating" world.

It does it all the time. We literally know the temperatures go up and down and have done for millions of years. It could cause humans massive problems.

frigidweirdo

By the looks of things, it is going up up up.

Yeah, we have a 100,000 year cycle, and a warming period has lasted from 25,000 years to 75,000 years. Literally going up about 6 degrees, hitting a peak and then dropping down again. We're about 20,000 years into a cycle now, maybe, assuming we're still in the 100,000 year cycle.

Nice deflection, get back on topic please. Oh and please learn how to use the quote function, your answers are meaningless without the original quote.

There is plenty of data from various sources. You just choose to deny it.

Leo123

"You don't get ahead without screwing other people over" is a fake meme. NOBODY, not even your friends really want you to excel because, it hurts their egos. You will be told 'you can't make any money doing that' or something similar to make sure you stay at the same level. Wages are higher in CA and lots of people live there.

There is plenty of data from various sources. You just choose to deny it.
I agreed that there is plenty of data...It's just a lot of it is bad, and then a lot thrown out before calculating the stats. Also, there is virtually no data for 1880 back. Do you even read posts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back