Go Fund Me for Wall Approaches $18M

My son won’t get his January paycheck. I’ll take care of it of course if need be. But here is his opinion in a text this morning while we were discussing it.
View attachment 237101
Chip off the old block, huh?

It is an odd text, the DOD is fully funded and not part of the partial shutdown so they will have no interruptions of pay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are exceptions. I’ll let you look them up. I am extremely proud of him regardless of your opinion. And he won’t go under so long as I have breath no matter how long the paychecks are held up.
And yes I mentioned earlier the DOD is funded. My two nephews, one Army and one Navy, will both get paid.

Last edited:
My son won’t get his January paycheck. I’ll take care of it of course if need be. But here is his opinion in a text this morning while we were discussing it.
View attachment 237101
Chip off the old block, huh?

It is an odd text, the DOD is fully funded and not part of the partial shutdown so they will have no interruptions of pay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are exceptions. I’ll let you look them up. I am extremely proud of him regardless of your opinion. And he won’t go under so long as I have breath no matter how long the paychecks are held up.

Only the Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Justice, Homeland Security, Interior, State, Transportation and Housing and Urban Development are not funded.

42,000 Coast Guard members working without pay during shutdown

My son is a Coast Guard Petty Officer whose cutter is seconded to the Navy. For legal reasons he is present when certain ships are boarded.

My son is a Coast Guard Petty Officer seconded to the Navy. For legal reasons he is present when certain ships are boarded.

I thought you said he was military! :21::21:

Sorry, old joke!

Congrats to your son and I am sorry he is getting screwed over.

My son is a Coast Guard Petty Officer seconded to the Navy. For legal reasons he is present when certain ships are boarded.

I thought you said he was military! :21::21:

Sorry, old joke!

Congrats to your son and I am sorry he is getting screwed over.

That’s actually a funny joke...unless you’ve heard it a thousand times like he has :)
We went to a Veterans Day commemoration once where there were five plaques for the five services. His little brother, my youngest, accidently stood under the Navy one holding the sign with his name and my wife innocently snapped it and sent it to him. He was beside himself when he got it. It was hilarious.
I appreciate the regards but he will be ok. I’ll send his paycheck for as long as it takes and if I run out USAA and Navy Federal have offered free loans. He’ll be ok.
But there are e-3 and below suffering. Those kids don’t have much reserve.

Quick correction. They haven’t missed a check yet. They could still get paid. My son was told tonight that if this is resolved tomorrow they get paid. If not they begin missing check starting with first one in January. I don’t expect it to be resolved by tomorrow though.

No, you don't understand. No one wants the wall. :rolleyes:
A minority wants a wall.

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall

In the Left's eyes, that is still a minority. We are dealing with a deranged crowd who believe that:

1). Trump winning 30 out of 50 states and 306 EC votes when only 270 were needed makes him illegitimate.

2). The popular vote nationwide means anything even though it counts for nothing.

3). The wall was a good idea when the Democrats supported it years ago until they realized they need those immigrant votes.

4). A majority of conservative support for any issue counts for less because conservative people don't count.

A minority wants a wall.

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

Why do all your folks keep reposting the same 6 month old poll?

Things have changed since July

69% of Americans Don’t Think Trump's Border Wall Is a Priority, Poll Says
View attachment 237125

With the polls predicting that the democrats would take the House.

How'd that work out again?

It is a fake graphic that is not based off of any polls. Polls do not give percentage chances to win

I’ll agree it was fake. It was posted by the New York Times in order to repress the Trump vote.

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

And blasted out over twitter for days on end.

D4330F94-5A77-4F26-A134-9E6FE35CBE4F.jpeg

Its a free hit. They all get their cash back in a week or two when it fizzles out.

According to the scam artist/organizer; they may (stress may) donate it to a charity now that “we” all agree on; no word on who the “we” are.
How Leftist of you to attack a wounded warrior.

Don’t need four limbs to be a scam artist. He seems to be one.
So typical of the Left to attack our military. Especially the crippled ones.

Its a free hit. They all get their cash back in a week or two when it fizzles out.

According to the scam artist/organizer; they may (stress may) donate it to a charity now that “we” all agree on; no word on who the “we” are.
How Leftist of you to attack a wounded warrior.

Don’t need four limbs to be a scam artist. He seems to be one.
So typical of the Left to attack our military. Especially the crippled ones.

Much like you guys attacked GHWB?
Much like you guys attacked John McCain?
Much like you guys attack Captain Mueller?

Why do you guys hate service members so much?

Forum List

Back