God given rights. Do you really have any?

You've lost heaven due to Adam's sin, so no.

Here's what bugs me tho. Many people believe in billions of years old Earth, but claim there is no heaven which would be for a long time, too.

We did not lose heaven. I, like Jesus, see it all around me.

How can you say we lost heaven though, when Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

If any Christian would not follow Adam's led, they would derail god's plan.

To refrain from sin is to kill god's plan, to Christians.

Regards
DL

What? You see it all around you? Heaven is described as a place. If this is perfect in your book, your version of Heaven sucks.

How can you say we lost heaven though, when Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

I don't know a single Christian anywhere, in any Church, or any version of Christianity that says it was a "happy fault necessary to god's plan". Never heard that.

I have heard that G-d has created a plan, in response to our sin, that redeemed us from it. But we were never supposed to rebel to begin with, and thus never need a redemption. Had Adam not sinned, we would be in a perfect Utopia now, with peace in the world.

Start reading up if you know so little.

Regards
DL

You've lost heaven due to Adam's sin, so no.

Here's what bugs me tho. Many people believe in billions of years old Earth, but claim there is no heaven which would be for a long time, too.

If any Christian would not follow Adam's led, they would derail god's plan.

To refrain from sin is to kill god's plan, to Christians.

Regards
DL

What? You see it all around you? Heaven is described as a place. If this is perfect in your book, your version of Heaven sucks.

I don't know a single Christian anywhere, in any Church, or any version of Christianity that says it was a "happy fault necessary to god's plan". Never heard that.

I have heard that G-d has created a plan, in response to our sin, that redeemed us from it. But we were never supposed to rebel to begin with, and thus never need a redemption. Had Adam not sinned, we would be in a perfect Utopia now, with peace in the world.

Start reading up if you know so little.

Regards
DL

For me to list all the books, lectures, church sermons and so on, would be impossible for me to list or detail all of them. I've likely forgotten more information on this topic, than you have ever read on this topic. Start with nearly any book by Ravi Zacharias.

How is that fucked up? Adam got heaven for all time, everything he wants, and then he does the one thing he was forbidden to do, i.e. disobey God. It didn't take very long for him to fuck up. That gave Satan domain over the world. He became "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air." This is why our world is doomed and everyone must die.

Okay, that's a lot of wonderful mythology, not really reflected anywhere in the Bible.

Point was, God put the tree right where Adam could get at it, really gave him no basis for understanding, and then let the talking snake into the garden. God has the morality of a Batman Villain.

Today, Noah's descendants get the same but many don't do the one thing they are supposed to do. All of Adam's descendants didn't make it. Maybe a few made it, but were killed by the majority of the wicked. I'm not sure how things play out this time around because the end isn't spelled out as it was with Noah's Flood.

The scary thing is you think these bronze age fairy tales really happened.

Now, you're denying Satan. It doesn't take a genius to figure out Lucifer became Satan and in the Bible it states that he tempted Adam to want to be like God.

It really didn't matter where the tree was nor that Adam was tempted. He did his dastardly deed out of free will because he wanted to be like God.

It's all spelled out in Isaiah 14:12-18:

"How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!

You said in your heart,
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’

But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.

Those who see you will stare at you
and ponder over you:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
who shook kingdoms,

who made the world like a desert
and overthrew its cities,
who did not let his prisoners go home?’

All the kings of the nations lie in glory,
each in his own tomb;"

You claim that it's a metal age myth, but it's you and your fellow atheists who can't ignore God's word. Otherwise, why do these threads go on for so long? It even continues in Science and Technology forum haha.
So why did god give us covid?
Welcome back. How long were you gone? 6 months?

Life is full of ups and downs. Do you have a problem with that?
6 months and it's just the same fucking imbeciles spouting the same fucking bullshit as before, lol.

But no, I have no problem with god giving us covid. He's always been a bit of a prick.
Make sure to remember to tell God that when you discover everything you believed was wrong.

How is that fucked up? Adam got heaven for all time, everything he wants, and then he does the one thing he was forbidden to do, i.e. disobey God. It didn't take very long for him to fuck up. That gave Satan domain over the world. He became "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air." This is why our world is doomed and everyone must die.

Okay, that's a lot of wonderful mythology, not really reflected anywhere in the Bible.

Point was, God put the tree right where Adam could get at it, really gave him no basis for understanding, and then let the talking snake into the garden. God has the morality of a Batman Villain.

Today, Noah's descendants get the same but many don't do the one thing they are supposed to do. All of Adam's descendants didn't make it. Maybe a few made it, but were killed by the majority of the wicked. I'm not sure how things play out this time around because the end isn't spelled out as it was with Noah's Flood.

Now, you're denying Satan. It doesn't take a genius to figure out Lucifer became Satan and in the Bible it states that he tempted Adam to want to be like God.

It really didn't matter where the tree was nor that Adam was tempted. He did his dastardly deed out of free will because he wanted to be like God.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

You claim that it's a metal age myth, but it's you and your fellow atheists who can't ignore God's word. Otherwise, why do these threads go on for so long? It even continues in Science and Technology forum haha.

6 months and it's just the same fucking imbeciles spouting the same fucking bullshit as before, lol.

But no, I have no problem with god giving us covid. He's always been a bit of a prick.
Make sure to remember to tell God that when you discover everything you believed was wrong.
Tell god when?

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
... when you discover everything you believed was wrong.

"God Given" is just another way of saying "inherent" rights and YES, we all have them.

The right to life, right to self defense of our lives, etc.

You are trying so hard to deny Satan's existence. For one, we had Jesus seeing Lucifer fall like lightening from heaven. In Genesis 3, Satan either appeared as a serpent, possessed the serpent, or deceived Adam and Eve into believing that it was the serpent who was talking to them. It wasn't a snake then, but a creature with four legs and a tail. We know serpents couldn't talk, but Satan made it appear it was talking. If you read Revelation 12:9 and 20:2, Satan is described as a serpent. Next.

Soooo many problems with that story... Sooo many.

First, Satan is a very late construct in bible history. He doesn't appear at all in the Pre-Temple writings, and in the New Temple writings, he's a minor character who does God's bidding.

Second, the talking snake is just that. A talking snake. So Satan possessed a snake and for that reason ALL 3000 species of snakes lost their legs? Really? (Also, snakes don't eat dirt like the bible says). Imagine the poor Garter Snake, saying, "Hey, what did I do?" or the poor Pygopodidae saying, "Hey, we aren't even snakes, we're lizards, why did we lose our legs?:

yes, Revelations did "Retcon" the serpent in the Genesis as Satan, but it's exactly that, it's a retcon.

It's a later writing trying to make older writing comport with current thinking.

You sound like you recognize Satan, but he's the "force of nature that the Hebrews didn't understand, and does awful things to them." For example, we had Darwinism which led to social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler, and the Holocaust. It also led to black genocide.

Um, no, Old Testament People attributed bad things they didn't understand (Plagues, Famines, Locust) to God. We must have offended God, let's go out and stone someone who did something bad. This is what fucking primitive people do. Later more sophisticated people attributed Satan as being a punisher working on God's behalf. (For instance, in 2 Samuel 24, God told David to take the Census that caused a plague, but when the story was recounted in 2 Chronicles 21, Satan provoked the Census.)

The thing is, Good Christian People were killing Jews and enslaving blacks long before Darwin came along and fitted part of his theories to the racism of the day. When the Nazis threw the jews in the gas chamber, they didn't wear belt buckles that said, "Natural Selection", they wore ones that said, "Gott Mit Uns" (God's With Us!). God didn't object. Neither did the Pope. Good thing the Godless Red Army came along and stopped that shit.

While God the Father holds influence over our universe, he isn't here in person as he hates sin. Jesus isn't here either as we are awaiting his return. He does hold influence over our universe, too, and resides in the believers hearts like one who has died. That leaves the Holy Spirit who is present among the believers. It also leaves Satan and his demons who are causing the COVID-19 and race havoc now.

so what your saying is your God is impotent.

View attachment 349686

They seems to be ones in control. Will it lead to the end? I don't think so. I think we'll make some breakthroughs in regards to a vaccine or drug treatment and the racial tensions will subside as police tactics and hiring of officers will change. I'm not as sure about the latter. Hopefully, the races will understand each other better. We may have a different definition of racism. I dunno.

I don't know either, but the one thing I do know.

Grovelling in front of an imaginary sky pixie isn't going to get us any closer to solving these problems.

You are wrong. So wrong. While I am right. So right.

I'm sure you have heard we live in a God-forsaken world. It means God has left due to Adam's sin. Why can't you recognize how grave Adam's and your sin is? First, it caused death to come into this world. All people and things will die. They're not going live a billion years like you think. They won't live millions. They won't live hundreds of thousands. This is all demonstrable now through our world class high-power telescopes. Things you saw years ago are now gone for good.

What about a large asteroid? You believe it killed the dinosaurs and another one should've killed us after that, too, according to your false science. Lightening can strike twice in a few billions of years.

Besides, you'll be gone. Once you are gone, then your world will be gone, too. Don't listen to Epicurus. He's a fool. Look at how painfully he died. Satan wanted him to know the opposite side of pleasure is a whole lotta pain. That's what he got.

Thus, we all know that you are wrong and thus wasn't chosen. Instead, you were chosen by the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He's so tricky that people do not believe he exists. Yet, he's the one in charge and continues to build up his power. COVID-19, racial upheaval, and now worldwide upheaval against police brutality. I said before the George Floyd tragedy that we won't have WW III due to countries having nuclear weapons, i.e, MAD, so we'll have race wars. We are still trying to recover from COVID-19, but now we got mass demonstrations against the police. We continue to have more looting.

"God Given" is just another way of saying "inherent" rights and YES, we all have them.

The right to life, right to self defense of our lives, etc.

Sorry, Ugly Baby Boy, you have whatever rights the majority agrees you have... There are no "rights", just privileges the majority agrees to.

Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942"

Ah, Chuz Life has a replacement in "Religious Crazy for me to Mock" category.

You are wrong. So wrong. While I am right. So right.

I'm sure you have heard we live in a God-forsaken world. It means God has left due to Adam's sin. Why can't you recognize how grave Adam's and your sin is? First, it caused death to come into this world. All people and things will die. They're not going live a billion years like you think. They won't live millions. They won't live hundreds of thousands. This is all demonstrable now through our world class high-power telescopes. Things you saw years ago are now gone for good.

Look buddy, if the only thing that keeps you from being a mass murderer is your belief in your imaginary sky friend, by all means keep believing that.

Here's the thing. What we know through those telescopes is that the universe is huge, and very old. So we are to believe that your Omnipotent God created an entire UNIVERSE just so he could be worshiped by less than half the people on one planet? For a relatively short time, I might add.

What about a large asteroid? You believe it killed the dinosaurs and another one should've killed us after that, too, according to your false science. Lightening can strike twice in a few billions of years.

We've probably had a couple of asteroid strikes that have caused mass extinctions.

Besides, you'll be gone. Once you are gone, then your world will be gone, too. Don't listen to Epicurus. He's a fool. Look at how painfully he died. Satan wanted him to know the opposite side of pleasure is a whole lotta pain. That's what he got.

He lived to be 72 and enjoyed himself. And frankly, he seems like a pretty fun guy, your God would be a real asshole for punishing him so long.

Thus, we all know that you are wrong and thus wasn't chosen. Instead, you were chosen by the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He's so tricky that people do not believe he exists. Yet, he's the one in charge and continues to build up his power. COVID-19, racial upheaval, and now worldwide upheaval against police brutality. I said before the George Floyd tragedy that we won't have WW III due to countries having nuclear weapons, i.e, MAD, so we'll have race wars. We are still trying to recover from COVID-19, but now we got mass demonstrations against the police. We continue to have more looting.

Okay, buddy, the problem is, for the last 2000 years, some religious whack like you has looked at the events of the day and said the End is Nigh.

I'll keep in mind a better expression, "This, too, shall pass!"

God could have stopped Satan.

Like I said
, he's not here. Jesus is dead and remains in our hearts; he's in heaven, too. Holy Spirit remains with the believers. Now who is going to come again?

Look buddy, if the only thing that keeps you from being a mass murderer is your belief in your imaginary sky friend, by all means keep believing that.

Here's the thing. What we know through those telescopes is that the universe is huge, and very old. So we are to believe that your Omnipotent God created an entire UNIVERSE just so he could be worshiped by less than half the people on one planet? For a relatively short time, I might add.

Now, you're making me a mass murderer. It means you have things backwards.

How many people has your "god of the world" killed with COVID-19? He is responsible for those you mentioned in the OT, too.

That may be about the universe being huge, but I don't think very old. We are talking light years and that is a measure of distance, right? Not time. Thus, your science is a bit off. When we discuss spacetime, we have to bring in time dilation. Thus, what appears old may only be a few thousand years. We also don't know what light was there already when the universe was created. Oh that's right. You believe it all started with the big bang.

God created the universe as part of heaven. Who knows what would've been? The new heaven is allegorical, so it should be better than advertised. That is a fairy tale to you.

With God, anything would be a short time. It's all relative to us. Worshiping is one of the reasons we go to church, but what has Satan's COVID-19 done? It's made it so that we can't do that anymore. It's more evidence of Satan.

Now, you're making me a mass murderer. It means you have things backwards.

How many people has your "god of the world" killed with COVID-19? He is responsible for those you mentioned in the OT, too.

That may be about the universe being huge, but I don't think very old. We are talking light years and that is a measure of distance, right? Not time. Thus, your science is a bit off. When we discuss spacetime, we have to bring in time dilation. Thus, what appears old may only be a few thousand years. We also don't know what light was there already when the universe was created. Oh that's right. You believe it all started with the big bang.

Well, no, guy, light years is how long it takes light from a distant star to reach here. We know how fast light travels. For instance, the light you are seeing from the sun happened 8 minutes ago. That's how far the sun is from Earth. The light from Alpha Centauri started four years ago. That's how far AC is from Earth. So when you have stars that are millions or billions of light years away, we know that have taken that long to get here.

The Earth did not start 6000 years ago, when a Sky Fairy made a dude out of mud and a chick out of one of his ribs.

With God, anything would be a short time. It's all relative to us. Worshiping is one of the reasons we go to church, but what has Satan's COVID-19 done? It's made it so that we can't do that anymore. It's more evidence of Satan.

Wow, you think Satan would have come up with something more clever. I realize that your inability to grovel in front of your imaginary sky man is a problem, but it doesn't bother me even a little bit.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
It varies for each person. You’ll know when you know. Until then ignorance is bliss.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
It varies for each person. You’ll know when you know. Until then ignorance is bliss.
So you have no idea. Got it.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
So you have no idea. Got it.
Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. There's your idea. When those predictable surprises manifest themselves is anyone's guess. But they will come eventually. Error can't stand eventually error fails. It's just a matter of time. Be patient and think of me when they do. Fair enough?

Forum List

Back