God given rights. Do you really have any?

God could have stopped Satan.

Like I said, he's not here. Jesus is dead and remains in our hearts; he's in heaven, too. Holy Spirit remains with the believers. Now who is going to come again?
Actually, Jesus isn't dead. Jesus defeated death.

Like I said, he's not here. Jesus is dead and remains in our hearts; he's in heaven, too. Holy Spirit remains with the believers. Now who is going to come again?

Jesus isn't dead? So where is he?

How is that fucked up? Adam got heaven for all time, everything he wants, and then he does the one thing he was forbidden to do, i.e. disobey God. It didn't take very long for him to fuck up. That gave Satan domain over the world. He became "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air." This is why our world is doomed and everyone must die.

Okay, that's a lot of wonderful mythology, not really reflected anywhere in the Bible.

Point was, God put the tree right where Adam could get at it, really gave him no basis for understanding, and then let the talking snake into the garden. God has the morality of a Batman Villain.

Today, Noah's descendants get the same but many don't do the one thing they are supposed to do. All of Adam's descendants didn't make it. Maybe a few made it, but were killed by the majority of the wicked. I'm not sure how things play out this time around because the end isn't spelled out as it was with Noah's Flood.

The scary thing is you think these bronze age fairy tales really happened.

Now, you're denying Satan. It doesn't take a genius to figure out Lucifer became Satan and in the Bible it states that he tempted Adam to want to be like God.

It really didn't matter where the tree was nor that Adam was tempted. He did his dastardly deed out of free will because he wanted to be like God.

It's all spelled out in Isaiah 14:12-18:

"How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!

You said in your heart,
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’

But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.

Those who see you will stare at you
and ponder over you:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
who shook kingdoms,

who made the world like a desert
and overthrew its cities,
who did not let his prisoners go home?’

All the kings of the nations lie in glory,
each in his own tomb;"

You claim that it's a metal age myth, but it's you and your fellow atheists who can't ignore God's word. Otherwise, why do these threads go on for so long? It even continues in Science and Technology forum haha.
So why did god give us covid?
Welcome back. How long were you gone? 6 months?

Life is full of ups and downs. Do you have a problem with that?
6 months and it's just the same fucking imbeciles spouting the same fucking bullshit as before, lol.

But no, I have no problem with god giving us covid. He's always been a bit of a prick.
Make sure to remember to tell God that when you discover everything you believed was wrong.
Tell god when?
... when you discover everything you believed was wrong.
When will that be?
It varies for each person. You’ll know when you know. Until then ignorance is bliss.
So you have no idea. Got it.
Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. There's your idea. When those predictable surprises manifest themselves is anyone's guess. But they will come eventually. Error can't stand eventually error fails. It's just a matter of time. Be patient and think of me when they do. Fair enough?
So what's supposed to happen to me?

Where have you looked?

How is that fucked up? Adam got heaven for all time, everything he wants, and then he does the one thing he was forbidden to do, i.e. disobey God. It didn't take very long for him to fuck up. That gave Satan domain over the world. He became "the god of the world and prince of the power of the air." This is why our world is doomed and everyone must die.

Okay, that's a lot of wonderful mythology, not really reflected anywhere in the Bible.

Point was, God put the tree right where Adam could get at it, really gave him no basis for understanding, and then let the talking snake into the garden. God has the morality of a Batman Villain.

Today, Noah's descendants get the same but many don't do the one thing they are supposed to do. All of Adam's descendants didn't make it. Maybe a few made it, but were killed by the majority of the wicked. I'm not sure how things play out this time around because the end isn't spelled out as it was with Noah's Flood.

Now, you're denying Satan. It doesn't take a genius to figure out Lucifer became Satan and in the Bible it states that he tempted Adam to want to be like God.

It really didn't matter where the tree was nor that Adam was tempted. He did his dastardly deed out of free will because he wanted to be like God.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

You claim that it's a metal age myth, but it's you and your fellow atheists who can't ignore God's word. Otherwise, why do these threads go on for so long? It even continues in Science and Technology forum haha.

6 months and it's just the same fucking imbeciles spouting the same fucking bullshit as before, lol.

But no, I have no problem with god giving us covid. He's always been a bit of a prick.
Make sure to remember to tell God that when you discover everything you believed was wrong.
Tell god when?
When will that be?
It varies for each person. You’ll know when you know. Until then ignorance is bliss.
Normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. There's your idea. When those predictable surprises manifest themselves is anyone's guess. But they will come eventually. Error can't stand eventually error fails. It's just a matter of time. Be patient and think of me when they do. Fair enough?
Logical things. You live in a logical universe, don't you?

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?

Where have you looked?
You said he isn't dead, you tell me where he is.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
Like if you touch a hot surface you will get burned.

Where have you looked?
Tell me where you have looked.

Where have you looked?
Tell me where you have looked.
Everywhere. Where did you see him?

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
Ah! Mr Go Around In Circles. We've met before.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
I would say that you are the one going in circles since you keep expecting me to care that you don’t believe God exists.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
In all the places you never looked.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
YA, BEEN HERE BEFORE, YOU NEVER HAVE A REAL ANSWER.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
I would say that you are the one going in circles since you keep expecting me to care that you don’t believe God exists.
See? You still have me wrong. I said God hasn't been proven yet, not that it doesn't exist. It might exist but we have yet to find it, just like it took a while to figure out gravity...

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
YA, BEEN HERE BEFORE, YOU NEVER HAVE A REAL ANSWER.
I can't make you look, Taz. That's up to you.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
See? You still have me wrong. I said God hasn't been proven yet, not that it doesn't exist. It might exist but we have yet to find it, just like it took a while to figure out gravity...
If that were the case you would be making equal amounts of arguments of why God might exist, but you never do. You only make arguments why God doesn't exist.

So spare me your BS.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?
If that were the case you would be making equal amounts of arguments of why God might exist, but you never do. You only make arguments why God doesn't exist.

So spare me your BS.
It’s like multiple universes or more dimensions. Good theory, but I’ll wait for real proof. What’s wrong with that?

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?

So spare me your BS.
It’s like multiple universes or more dimensions. Good theory, but I’ll wait for real proof. What’s wrong with that?
Exactly what I said. It’s bullshit. I don’t have you wrong and you know it.

O Day Star, son of Dawn!

You said in your heart,
above the stars of God

and ponder over you:
who shook kingdoms,

each in his own tomb;"

Tell god when?
When will that be?
Like what?

So spare me your BS.
Exactly what I said. It’s bullshit. I don’t have you wrong and you know it.
What's bs, that I'm waiting for real proof?

Forum List

Back