Going After his Predecessor?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the Department of Justice for records related to the meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton while his wife was under an FBI investigation in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“The infamous tarmac meeting between President Clinton and AG Lynch is a vivid example of why many Americans believe the Obama administration’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton was rigged,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.

“Now it will be up to Attorney General Sessions at the Trump Justice Department to finally shed some light on this subversion of justice”

More of the same from the worthless GOP.

Why else would the cheeto pick someone like Sessions?

And the RWNJ Pootarian morons will eat it up and ignore what's going on right under their collective noses.

"Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the Department of Justice for records related to the meeting between then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton while his wife was under an FBI investigation in the 2016 presidential campaign.

“The infamous tarmac meeting between President Clinton and AG Lynch is a vivid example of why many Americans believe the Obama administration’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton was rigged,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.

“Now it will be up to Attorney General Sessions at the Trump Justice Department to finally shed some light on this subversion of justice”
Sessions and Trump can remedy this any time. They won't, but they could. You should e-mail them about how butthurt you are.

Remember though, Trump ordered you to stop caring now that the election is over.

Sessions and Trump can remedy this any time. They won't, but they could. You should e-mail them about how butthurt you are.
'Butt-hurt'? LOL! That would be you snowflakes. Your post is the perfect example, how if anyone posts a news article that offends the over-sensitive snowflakes they have the irrational need to lash out at those who simply posts the article rather than those who write it.

The FACT is that in the midst of a criminal investigation of Bill Clinton's wife, Bill Clinton and US AG Loretta Lynch had an un-scheduled rendezvous alone on-board a private jet. At the very least, many attorneys have explained, Lynch engaged in unethical conduct by doing so.

That is not my doing, so spare me your false indignation and 'offense' at this being pointed out....as well as having pointed out that there is a law suit demanding the details (and possible investigation) of that ill-advised meeting. Railing against me shows only that you 'can't' / won't rail against Lynch's poor decision-making.

'Butt-hurt'? LOL! That would be you snowflakes. Your post is the perfect example, how if anyone posts a news article that offends the over-sensitive snowflakes they have the irrational need to lash out at those who simply posts the article rather than those who write it.

The FACT is that in the midst of a criminal investigation of Bill Clinton's wife, Bill Clinton and US AG Loretta Lynch had an un-scheduled rendezvous alone on-board a private jet. At the very least, many attorneys have explained, Lynch engaged in unethical conduct by doing so.

That is not my doing, so spare me your false indignation and 'offense' at this being pointed out....as well as having pointed out that there is a law suit demanding the details (and possible investigation) of that ill-advised meeting. Railing against me shows only that you 'can't' / won't rail against Lynch's poor decision-making.
Sorry. You seem offended. Here let me try again:

Sessions and Trump can remedy this any time. They won't, but they could. You should e-mail them about it here: Get in Touch with The White House

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Again, you display the same level of confusion as you did when you accepted the lie that the ACA would 'not cost a dime'.

I am far from offended. I just stated a fact. Facts don't offend me as they do snowflakes. I agree that Trump and Sessions will probably not do a thing to Lynch, as a professional / Political courtesy...one as such has not been shown to them by snowflakes.

:p

Again, you display the same level of confusion as you did when you accepted the lie that the ACA would 'not cost a dime'.

I am far from offended. I just stated a fact. Facts don't offend me as they do snowflakes. I agree that Trump and Sessions will probably not do a thing to Lynch, as a professional / Political courtesy...one as such has not been shown to them by snowflakes.

The ACA? Whoa are you bailing on your point already?

I didn't know Trump was all about extending political courtesies. I thought he was going to drain the swamp and "lock her up!" :rofl:

I'm sorry - I didn't know you were a teacher in New York (based on your reading comprehension level). I used the comparison of your confusion regarding you readily acceptance of Obama ACA lies to this topic. I will try to keep things less complicated in the future so as not to confuse you.

I'm sorry - I didn't know you were a teacher in New York (based on your reading comprehension level). I used the comparison of your confusion regarding you readily acceptance of Obama ACA lies to this topic. I will try to keep things less complicated in the future so as not to confuse you.
What are your thoughts on Trump's ACA 2.0? :laugh:

How sweet that you have already pained people guilty without an ounce of proof

Brum, please show me EXACTLY where I PERSONALLY declare anyone is guilty of anything in what you posted.

What you quoted came straight from the article I linked to. If you go back and take a look you will see I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE. You did not quote ME - you quoted the ARTICLE.

In plain, simple English for you, that means I never said I consider anyone of guilty of anything based on what you just posted. Based on your reading comprehension level, does this mean you are a New York TEACHER?

Brum, please show me EXACTLY where I PERSONALLY declare anyone is guilty of anything in what you posted.

What you quoted came straight from the article I linked to. If you go back and take a look you will see I DID NOT WRITE THE ARTICLE. You did not quote ME - you quoted the ARTICLE.

In plain, simple English for you, that means I never said I consider anyone of guilty of anything based on what you just posted. Based on your reading comprehension level, does this mean you are a New York TEACHER?

Do you always post articles that you dont agree with?

Brum, you just got busted LYING AGAIN!

Just now I exposed the fact that you lied about claiming I declared anyone to be 'guilty' of something by posting what was said in an article, something I didn't even write.

A minute ago I exposed the fact that you LIED about my claiming to have declared 12 million people had ACA insurance. In my quote and your response you posted in a threat about Obamacare, only ONE of us used the words '12 million are insured' - IT WAS YOU, NOT ME!

That's twice in 5 minutes you have been exposed as a LIAR! Seems you are having a bad day. Perhaps you should retreat from the board while you still have a shred of credibility.

Just now I exposed the fact that you lied about claiming I declared anyone to be guilty by posting what was said in an article, something I didn't even write.

A minute ago I exposed the fact that you LIED about my claiming to have declared 12 million people had ACA insurance. In my quote and your response you posted in a threat about Obamacare only ONE of us used the words '12 million are insured' - IT WAS YOU, NOT ME!

That's twice in 5 minutes you have been exposed as a LIAR! Seems you are having a bad day. Perhaps you should retreat from the board while you still have a shred of credibility.
Hand job, you are useless

What are your thoughts on Trump's ACA 2.0? :laugh:
It's a GOP bill, and it sucks. It does not eliminate the subsidies. The handouts will continue.

Just now I exposed the fact that you lied about claiming I declared anyone to be guilty by posting what was said in an article, something I didn't even write.

A minute ago I exposed the fact that you LIED about my claiming to have declared 12 million people had ACA insurance. In my quote and your response you posted in a threat about Obamacare only ONE of us used the words '12 million are insured' - IT WAS YOU, NOT ME!

Hand job, you are useless
And YOU are a pathetic, PROVEN LIAR!

Hope you said 'good-bye' to your credibility before you intentionally posted those 2 LIES because it's GONE now!

:fu: Have a nice day!

Forum List

Back