Golden State Killer Caught. Sadistic serial killer.

The Latest: DNA leads to California serial killer from 1970s - news+ - att.net

California authorities say DNA in two 1978 killings in Sacramento led to the arrest of a man suspected of being a serial killer tied to dozens of slayings and sexual assaults in the 1970s and '80s.

A law enforcement official has identified a suspected California serial killer as 72-year-old Joseph James DeAngelo, a former police officer.

The official confirmed the identity on condition of anonymity before an official news conference planned for noon Wednesday.

Armed with a gun, the masked rapist would break into homes while single women or couples were sleeping. He would tie up the man and pile dishes on his back, then rape the woman while threatening to kill them both if the dishes tumbled.
merlin_137323635_65fb44f3-8187-4782-96ed-a917800bed4a-jumbo.jpg

--------------

This is great news. He supposedly had a little dick.

obvious trump voter is obvious

Has nothing to do with politics, but also not that many Trump voters in San Francisco.

He was a cop. He was in fear for his life. That seems to work in every other cop case.

California authorities say DNA in two 1978 killings in Sacramento led to the arrest of a man suspected of being a serial killer tied to dozens of slayings and sexual assaults in the 1970s and '80s.

A law enforcement official has identified a suspected California serial killer as 72-year-old Joseph James DeAngelo, a former police officer.

The official confirmed the identity on condition of anonymity before an official news conference planned for noon Wednesday.

Armed with a gun, the masked rapist would break into homes while single women or couples were sleeping. He would tie up the man and pile dishes on his back, then rape the woman while threatening to kill them both if the dishes tumbled.

--------------

Has nothing to do with politics, but also not that many Trump voters in San Francisco.

translation-it has nothing to do with politics, but let me make up an excuse anyway

trumplings, god bless em lol

You brought politics into the thread, I just commented there are not going to be many Trump voters in San Francisco.

Perhaps you should post something relevant to the OP Topic or is it impossible for you to be nothing other than a total Troll Boi who posts crap that's Off Topic?

He was a cop. He was in fear for his life. That seems to work in every other cop case.

How was he in fear for his life? Those 12 innocent men and women he murdered were no threat to him or his life.

That's the same question I ask lots of times when cops kill people for the fun of it.

How many kill for the fun of it? This is a different situation this is a serial killer and rapist, how many police officers are in this category? A minority of them.

I am sure there have been a few other serial killers and mass rapists who were either police officers or some type of law enforcement, there was one I saw a documentary about but I cannot remember his name, not sure if he was a serial killer or just a mass rapist but he was in law enforcement and he targeted his victims in the middle of the night by going to their house saying he had got a report of a prowler and was just checking around and then he would rape them in their own house, he was caught after several years and was sent to prison.
BTK KILLER

Profile of a Serial Killer: Dennis Rader, the BTK Strangler

This one has never been caught The Zodiac Killer, not a police officer though, the murders in the 1960s and into the mid 1970s, his last letter to the police was in 1974 and no more murders, this suggesting that the perpetrator either died around the mid-1970s and/or was arrested and incarcerated for an unrelated crime to The Zodiac Murders.

Zodiac Killer - Wikipedia

Serial killers do not just decide to stop, they have a pathological compulsion to kill, even if they want to stop they cannot because the compulsion overpowers them, the only way a serial killer stops is if they are forcibly stopped either because they die or they are arrested and incarcerated, these are the only two ways that serial killers are stopped from killing.
This is not true.

It is in the majority of cases, psychologists agree, the majority of serial killers do not kill eg. 12, 20 whatever and then one day suddenly decide to stop and take up golf instead, a lot of them might have a gap of 10 years between the last killing and the next killing, but they will for majority part kill again until they are forcibly put into a situation that prevents them from continuing to kill either death or prison.

You are right It is common in most cases, but not the rule.

Well yes the majority, there are a few outside of that who just stop, but the majority have to be stopped.

--------------

You are fucking pathetic embarrassing moron. Had your stupid ass on ignore for a reason.

I would suggest Lucy, that you put that piece of shit on ignore. The fucking loser offers nothing. I mean nothing.

He should have been flushed, died on a damp cloth or flushed. Would have been far better off.

How was he in fear for his life? Those 12 innocent men and women he murdered were no threat to him or his life.

That's the same question I ask lots of times when cops kill people for the fun of it.

How many kill for the fun of it? This is a different situation this is a serial killer and rapist, how many police officers are in this category? A minority of them.

Im sure the families of the dead kids who were killed by an overzelous cop are comforted to know that some cops aren't murderers.

That is not a serial killer though, the majority of police are not serial killers.

Im sure the families of the dead kids who were killed by an overzelous cop are comforted to know that some cops aren't murderers.

That is not a serial killer though, the majority of police are not serial killers.

Again, I'm sure that is a great comfort for the grieving families.

So you hate the police and think all police are bad and should be condemned?

This one has never been caught The Zodiac Killer, not a police officer though, the murders in the 1960s and into the mid 1970s, his last letter to the police was in 1974 and no more murders, this suggesting that the perpetrator either died around the mid-1970s and/or was arrested and incarcerated for an unrelated crime to The Zodiac Murders.

Serial killers do not just decide to stop, they have a pathological compulsion to kill, even if they want to stop they cannot because the compulsion overpowers them, the only way a serial killer stops is if they are forcibly stopped either because they die or they are arrested and incarcerated, these are the only two ways that serial killers are stopped from killing.
This is not true.

It is in the majority of cases, psychologists agree, the majority of serial killers do not kill eg. 12, 20 whatever and then one day suddenly decide to stop and take up golf instead, a lot of them might have a gap of 10 years between the last killing and the next killing, but they will for majority part kill again until they are forcibly put into a situation that prevents them from continuing to kill either death or prison.

Well yes the majority, there are a few outside of that who just stop, but the majority have to be stopped.
I'm not totally disagreeing with you but I think it is important to point out that it isn't always the case. It can absolutely happen that they stop their crimes for the rest of their life by fulfilling their needs/urges in a different way, or filling a hole in their life that previously compelled them to kill. It is not the norm though and true they can easily fall back into previous behavior, like you said can go many years between crimes.

Wow this is huge news. I never thought they would catch this guy. He committed a staggering amount of crimes and was extremely devious.

He would use stolen bicycles for quick stealthy mobility to and from his crimes, would break multiple entrances/exits into a house before he even entered so he had multiple avenues of escape, would plan before his crimes extensively by surveiling houses and placing "wrong number" calls to learn victims schedules, etc. He would pile dishes on the subdued male so if they tried to escape he could hear them while having free range of the house to steal belongings, rape the female, and have a quick meal in the kitchen. He was almost caught and escaped multiple times.

One of the most notorious serial criminals that wasn't caught despite a ton of effort to do so for years. He alledgedly made taunting and threatening phone calls even years after his crimes, until at least 2001. Here is some of the calls, creepy as hell:

Wow....

This is not true.

I'm not totally disagreeing with you but I think it is important to point out that it isn't always the case. It can absolutely happen that they stop their crimes for the rest of their life by fulfilling their needs/urges in a different way, or filling a hole in their life that previously compelled them to kill. It is not the norm though and true they can easily fall back into previous behavior, like you said can go many years between crimes.

Yes I agree, there have been a few who have stopped killing after they got married and had children.

You really need to concentrate hard to tell the difference between what you read, and what the voices in your head are saying.I never said anything near what you just claimed.

You really need to concentrate on attempting to be On Topic. The thread is about a serial killer who was also a police officer, and also about the topic of serial killing, it has nothing to do with random police who might shoot someone for whatever reason which is what you are posting about.

You really need to concentrate hard to tell the difference between what you read, and what the voices in your head are saying.I never said anything near what you just claimed.

You really need to concentrate on attempting to be On Topic. The thread is about a serial killer who was also a police officer, and also about the topic of serial killing, it has nothing to do with random police who might shoot someone for whatever reason which is what you are posting about.

I just offered the standard defence cops usually use. He is an ex cop.

I don't think he is going to be able to use as a defence that he murdered and raped 12 innocent men and women in their own houses, raping the women after he tied up their husbands and/or boyfriends because he felt he had to do this because they were a threat to his life.

The majority of police officers everywhere and each day put their own lives at risk to protect their communities, like with everything else there are a few bad ones, but the majority are decent.

I hope he is the one...but it is innocent until proven guilty.

I will feel better when/if he is convicted.

Wow this is huge news. I never thought they would catch this guy. He committed a staggering amount of crimes and was extremely devious.

He would use stolen bicycles for quick stealthy mobility to and from his crimes, would break multiple entrances/exits into a house before he even entered so he had multiple avenues of escape, would plan before his crimes extensively by surveiling houses and placing "wrong number" calls to learn victims schedules, etc. He would pile dishes on the subdued male so if they tried to escape he could hear them while having free range of the house to steal belongings, rape the female, and have a quick meal in the kitchen. He was almost caught and escaped multiple times.

One of the most notorious serial criminals that wasn't caught despite a ton of effort to do so for years. He alledgedly made taunting and threatening phone calls even years after his crimes, until at least 2001. Here is some of the calls, creepy as hell:

Wow....

This guy is an extremely evil person. Thank god he has been caught, hopefully his many victims get some measure of peace. The details of his crimes are almost hard to believe, like they were made up.
Visalia Ransacker - Wikipedia
Golden State Killer - Wikipedia

There are some good articles I have read in the past that go more in depth about it. One in particular is really good by a female author I cant remember at the moment. I'm going to try and dig it up. It really can't be understated the amount of damage to people this asshole caused.

Wow....

This guy is an extremely evil person. Thank god he has been caught, hopefully his many victims get some measure of peace. The details of his crimes are almost hard to believe, like they were made up.
Visalia Ransacker - Wikipedia
Golden State Killer - Wikipedia

There are some good articles I have read in the past that go more in depth about it. One in particular is really good by a female author I cant remember at the moment. I'm going to try and dig it up. It really can't be understated the amount of damage to people this asshole caused.

At the time this Visalia Ransacker was operating in the same vacinity as the Golden State Killer, could be the same man Joseph James DeAngelo, but they have no DNA of the Visalia Ransacker, but the police photo illustration looks more like DeAngelo than the police photo illustration of the Golden State Killer.

Visalia Ransacker:

Visalia_Ransacker.jpg

Joseph James DeAngelo as a younger man:

east_bay_rapist_high_school_year_book_photo_1524694716165_5409111_ver1.0_640_360.png

The Golden State Killer:

Original_Night_Stalker-East_Area_Rapist.jpg

Forum List

Back