Good Guy with a Gun Kills

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019

a 9 year old innocent child, and TX won't prosecute this obvious misuse of a gun.

Another Good Guy with a Gun doing the Right Thing> Bullshit.

Indict him, try him, give him his due process, but DON't just let him off.

a 9 year old innocent child, and TX won't prosecute this obvious misuse of a gun.

Why are you so desperately attempting to belittle the heroism of the young (armed) man who saved multiple lives at the mall in Indiana? Do you truly believe the tragic death of this little girl somehow cancels out all effective uses of personal firearms to save lives? Oh me, oh my the poor robber was just going to run off into the night after robbing this couple at gunpoint. That it? All robbery victims should simply comply and support their local robber's union? Fuck off.

Last edited:

Fuck you moron. I suppose you would slap the hands of the armed felon who threatened someones life with a gun. He is the person responsible. Direct your anger at the right person. The grand jury and the prosecutors office got it right. I hope they find the GUILTY party and convict him of murder. His actions caused this tragedy.

Sad to hear about a child dying, yet black kids in the large inner-cities like democrat run, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia, are dying every day because of battles between warring gang factions, yet few democrats rage about those kids.
Perhaps a federal law that would implement a mandatory significant prison term for any who refuse to give their belongings over to the criminal would end robberies. Get your local politician on it and, see if the politician ever gets elected again, or you could mandate that all citizens turn in their firearms. Two things will happen. ONE: Not a single criminal will turn in his/her firearm, he/she needs it for their crimes. TWO: Your gleeful Marxist overlords calling themselves, democrats will get rid of the Constitution, implement a massive number of new laws, round up the weird fringe elements, along with some of their fellow revolutionaries, then start the major culling of the herd in the millions, like they did in China, Russia, Nazi Germany and Cambodia
Bottom line is that in a gunfight, there is no guarantee that bullets fired will go where intended. In fact, about 50% of the bullets fired by police at a threat, miss their mark and land elsewhere, and they are regularly tested on the firing ranges.

Last edited:
This bullshit is why we cannot have a civil conversation.

That's why I don't give a fuck. I want all gun laws repealed.....ALL OF THEM!!!!

You're so fucking mad, your eyes are bleeding.

We're keeping our guns and getting more. CRY BITCH!!!!

By the way, don't celebrate this kid's death too much. Save some celebration for the next blue-haired leftist mass shooter.

Go fuck yourself. Are you American or are you a Democrat?

P.s. you are scum of the earth.

The armed robber is at fault. No different if it was a cop that was forced to shoot but hit someone else.

Remember that ^^^^^^ and please continue to support that.

The actions of another is enough to convict that person with murder if the action proves that person responsible?

"No, I take no responsibility at all."
Uh huh. According to you the homeowner should had let the armed robber murder him. You really are a piece of shit.

This bullshit is why we cannot have a civil conversation.
I certainly don’t want ANY law abiding citizen to have their 2A rights infringed upon

I certainly DO want people (any people) that commit a crime using a gun prosecuted, be given their due process, and sentenced or acquitted accordingly.

Can we have a civil conversation about JUST the above paragraph?

Uh huh. According to you the homeowner should had let the armed robber murder him. You really are a piece of shit.
Not even close to correct
But to attack me you must claim otherwise.

I certainly don’t want ANY law abiding citizen to have their 2A rights infringed upon

I certainly DO want people (any people) that commit a crime using a gun prosecuted, be given their due process, and sentenced or acquitted accordingly.

A grand jury decided not to indict. That is due process.

And don't lie. You hate the 2A and you want it abolished just like all the other gun grabbers.

Just admit it.

Sure. Hows this. No gun control PERIOD.

No gun registry. PERIOD.

Use a gun to commit a crime, you go to prison for a MINIMUM OF 35 YEARS. Use a gun to commit rape, kidnapping, Manslaughter or Attempted Murder and the Sentence is Life, no parole. Use a gun to commit murder and the sentence is life without parole, or execution. Depending on circumstances.

Sure. Hows this. No gun control PERIOD.

No gun registry. PERIOD.

Use a gun to commit a crime, you go to prison for a MINIMUM OF 35 YEARS. Use a gun to commit rape, kidnapping, Manslaughter or Attempted Murder and the Sentence is Life, no parole. Use a gun to commit murder and the sentence is life without parole, or execution. Depending on circumstances.
I’ve said this exact same sentencing guidelines before and just get ridiculed.
Why is that?

Forum List

Back