Good News For Democrats! ‘Old, White’ Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
“Old, white” voters swung Tuesday’s midterm elections to the Republican party, allowing the GOP to take control of both houses of the U.S. Congress for the first time since 2008, a Democratic political consultant said in an MSNBC interview Wednesday. But Democrats should take heart, Jimmy Williams said in the interview.

“Those old, white people,” Williams told interviewer Krystal Ball. “They’re going to die someday. And who’s going to be there to replace them? People that want you to be for them, not against them.”

Read more at Good News For Democrats Old White Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon

“Old, white” voters swung Tuesday’s midterm elections to the Republican party, allowing the GOP to take control of both houses of the U.S. Congress for the first time since 2008, a Democratic political consultant said in an MSNBC interview Wednesday. But Democrats should take heart, Jimmy Williams said in the interview.

“Those old, white people,” Williams told interviewer Krystal Ball. “They’re going to die someday. And who’s going to be there to replace them? People that want you to be for them, not against them.”

Read more at Good News For Democrats Old White Voters Who Swept GOP To Power Will All Die Soon

Demographic surveys of the 2014 midterm electorate show that what Williams’ comments had some facts to back them up. The people who voted in Tuesday’s election were the oldest bunch of voters in decades,

Price of a drive to your local polling station, $3.20.

Price of a stamp to mail your mail-in ballot, 49 cents.

Price to see Goono's face the morning after the election, PRICELESS ! :thup:

It is my opinion that the Republican party is going to have to adapt to the far more socially liberal and secular youth. They will look more and more like libertarians with each election. They will stress issues such as keeping government out of the bedroom and out of marriage, liberalizing drug laws, and creating a political climate where forming a start-up is an attractive and attainable venture. This is the platform that will get more 20-30 year olds voting for the GOP.

Fortunately we won't run out of old people any time soon.

what a dumb ass it's the old people now, its generational and with more non whites coming of voting age and with the millennials it doesn't bode well the the tea bagging old half dead cracker geezers

It is my opinion that the Republican party is going to have to adapt to the far more socially liberal and secular youth. They will look more and more like libertarians with each election. They will stress issues such as keeping government out of the bedroom and out of marriage, liberalizing drug laws, and creating a political climate where forming a start-up is an attractive and attainable venture. This is the platform that will get more 20-30 year olds voting for the GOP.

But the white christian party is too tie to the christer baboons

I think I'm going to watch an old WWII movie tonight, and in goono's honor, I'm going to root for the German's.

But the white christian party is too tie to the christer baboons
These folk's kids may agree with their parents on fiscal issues but disagree with them on the government's role in social issues and that is backed up by polling data.

:lol:

How much Extra Strength Immodium AD did you go thru when the results were in you asshole bigot?

The youth are socially liberal until they start experiencing the consequences of liberalism. That's why the GOP got the millenial vote this time.

My sons, 27 and 40, voted R.

The 27 year old knew I was going to disinherit him if he didn't.

The 40 year old retires Monday week.

He knows he needs to vote to protect what he has!

Forum List

Back